• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Hodgdon website has Varget

LGS just got small order of powder... but are limiting purchase to one lb of Varget

Well, my order for 16lbs of Varget somehow ended up shipping as 16lbs of H4350. Pretty lame.

Mine came in pretty quick. Thanks Hodgdon!

20201107_181701.jpg

Reactions: bcrich
Last night I went to the web site and added varget and h4350 to my cart but could not check out.
I just called and scored 8lb varget and 8lb h4350

Reactions: LV Precision
Last night I went to the web site and added varget and h4350 to my cart but could not check out.
I just called and scored 8lb varget and 8lb h4350
Called Hodgdon? They had it in stock? I have been checking every day several times a day and have came up empty. I have been looking all over for Varget.

How long is it taking from date ordered to date recieved??

OK then, I guess that the call I made today, the woman I placed the order with and the email confirmation was all a fucking dream.

I think everyone appreciates your post. Mine essentially was a question of how to get to the right person.

Reactions: CANESFAN
I wasn’t calling you out @whatsupdoc or starting shit. When I called and heard the hours on the automated system I didn’t go any further. Thanks for the intel brother.

Reactions: fdavidparker
OK then, I guess that the call I made today, the woman I placed the order with and the email confirmation was all a fucking dream.
and it was a good dream at that!

my order last week was shipped out in a couple days

Added to the watch list for bump alerts....

Varget is the only powder I’m getting dangerously low on. About to figure out if I can shoot Dasher with RL26!

Varget is the only powder I’m getting dangerously low on. About to figure out if I can shoot Dasher with RL26!

worse case if you can find some SW Precision its pretty close to Varget.

What about any Varget like powders? Last I looked they had supply of IMR4064. What about H4895 like the BR cats?

They have also had some H1000 (limited to what you can order) every couple days.

Just got 8 pounds of the CFE BLK for reloading for my 300 blackout since that ammo is long gone and probably won’t be back for a year or so. They had some of the hornady superformance as well I might give that a try in my 6.5 grendel or old up some 22-250

Is Varget one of the best powders for 5.56?

For what bullet weight range? I prefer TAC and 8208XBR for 77smk and similar but not sure what ideal powders would be for bullets on the lighter side (55-62g); Varget may work for them.

Reactions: Busyhawk