• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Homemade silencer video

Re: Homemade silencer video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glocksig</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that's the future of America we're F#$%ing screwed. </div></div>

Oh come on! you know both of us made Spud Guns, M-80's with your GI JOES, This is the type of kids thats ends up in some SF unit blowing shit up for fun. Putting a can on a cap gun = gay, but aleast he is trying shit out. Could be worse, he could be running a body count up on Grand theft auto.

Its very loud…ummm……That’s good sometimes……but ummmm……but lets say you wanna play with your cap guns at night…right?? And your like damn I wanna go outside and shoot some cap guns…but its like 10 o’clock at night…………………………… LMFAO

Know what else? don't load it.

Mommy needs to stop teaching Jimmy to be such a pussy after she won a childcare lawsuit. Daddy has ammo for court now.

Take it easy on him now, he's just a kid.

That being said, I gotta see if this kids got an FFL, maybe I can send him my ammo so can remove the powder from my rounds and ill have a CA legal suppressior? Lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny that my name comes up in a thread like this. I once was stupid enough to force a musket cap into a cap gun that looked exactly like the one in the video. The mainspring obviously didn't have the strength to set it off, but with the addition of a large rubber band, it fired. It shattered the entire cylinder. </div></div>

So there really are people out there who feel like negative attention is better than no attention? It's the only rational explanation for 2109 posts that serve no other apparent purpose.

Somebody email that kid the recipe for Trinitrotoluene, he will excuse himself from the gene pool in short order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Training Wheels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somebody email that kid the recipe for Trinitrotoluene, he will excuse himself from the gene pool in short order.</div></div>

You do know that TNT is not impact sensitive right? </div></div>

tumblr_ly96vehYhl1qetfp9o6_250.gif

I should have just read the comments here and not wasted my time watching that.

Maybe the young man in the video is the head research development manager of Shooters Deport or Red Jacket.