• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Homie dont play that !

Homie has to change his pants that he just shit in, nothing like the sound of the charging handle putting one in the chamber.

happy to see it, but that guy was lucky his rifle wasnt taken from him. he let bad guy way too close without being on him.

myself, i think someone tresspassing on your property should be legal to kill. that, and making it so that if you get yourself killed while committing a crime, the person that kills your scum ass should be entitled to everything you fucking own. vehicles, bank accounts, inheritance, go fund me, personal property, etc.

they ought to make civil suits so that if the suit is found to be frivolous, the person/s filing should have to pay ALL legal fees and costs of all parties involved.

happy to see it, but that guy was lucky his rifle wasnt taken from him. he let bad guy way too close without being on him.

myself, i think someone tresspassing on your property should be legal to kill. that, and making it so that if you get yourself killed while committing a crime, the person that kills your scum ass should be entitled to everything you fucking own. vehicles, bank accounts, inheritance, go fund me, personal property, etc.

they ought to make civil suits so that if the suit is found to be frivolous, the person/s filing should have to pay ALL legal fees and costs of all parties involved.
And, on top of all that, YOU get the proceeds for parting the bastard out. There's all kinds of organs needed, every day,,,, on the transplant list.

Finally, something GOOD can come of situations such as these. And the 'circle of drain' known as "the perps family" who instigated and promoted such behavior, don't get ANYTHING and are also left with NOTHING.

I don't know why this isn't posted on all MSM pages and broadcast. A black man defending himself from what is obviously a deranged white supremist.

so.... was the lesson learned or did our friend just go driving around for another opportunity......i mean this house...yeah he was deader than fried chicken...but what are the odds it would happen again.

Its fake. The "porch pirate" is the guys son. They fill YouTube up with shit like this.

Orrr, so the interwebs say.

So he was gonna shoot a dude w an AR over stuff in a box that he knew was there?

If real, doesn’t help our cause. If fake, some of you already took the bait.

No, he was going to shoot a Dude if he needed to protect himself agains some crazy crackhead. There’s not a single one of us here that would have walked out on our porch unarmed while some crackhead is stealing our shit.

so.... was the lesson learned or did our friend just go driving around for another opportunity......i mean this house...yeah he was deader than fried chicken...but what are the odds it would happen again.
Noticed his ride didn't wait around for him.

So he was gonna shoot a dude w an AR over stuff in a box that he knew was there?

If real, doesn’t help our cause. If fake, some of you already took the bait.

iu

No, he was going to shoot a Dude if he needed to protect himself agains some crazy crackhead. There’s not a single one of us here that would have walked out on our porch unarmed while some crackhead is stealing our shit.
Yo' homie, is that my briefcase shit?

Reactions: Davo308
Looks like him and his ride quickly figured things out.

sadly the crook learned nothing so he did not hit that guy again that day but who knows how many houses him and the driver hit and continue to hit after that . That might be the one thing I envy muslem nations for they cut the hand of a crook off that's a lesson you cannot deny has been learned . and a good way to identify those that have done it in the past no profiling needed but teaches not to touch other people stuff .

Hopefully the thief didn't get his friends and go back to mess with the homeowner.

sadly the crook learned nothing so he did not hit that guy again that day but who knows how many houses him and the driver hit and continue to hit after that . That might be the one thing I envy muslem nations for they cut the hand of a crook off that's a lesson you cannot deny has been learned . and a good way to identify those that have done it in the past no profiling needed but teaches not to touch other people stuff .
Muslims aren't the only ones that did that. Japs did it too in WWII. My mom and dad were in Japan right after the war and came across a Japanese man and his wife. He was missing both hands, cut off at the wrists. He was smoking a cigarette and would use both stumps to hold it.

My mom said they asked the man's wife what was the story and she said the Japanese soldiers cut off his hands for stealing rice. He's lucky the sadistic fucks didn't cut off his head but they probably figured it was worse to just cut off his hands, like pulling the wings off a fly.

Hopefully the thief didn't get his friends and go back to mess with the homeowner.
Thats usually what happens when you catch a neighborhood thug messing with your shit. I caught two scumbags about to break into a neighbors home. A week later my house was burglarized. I caught the fuckers with aid of a surveillance camera and they spent Christmas in jail.

Reactions: Red343
I personally feel all thieves should be shot in the middle of the street like rabid dogs. An armed society is a polite society. Period.

I don’t appreciate a thief, but idk if it’s worth their life. But maybe the thief and shooter are the ones who decide.

Idk.

These problems aren’t my problems. 😂🤣

I don’t appreciate a thief, but idk if it’s worth their life. But maybe the thief and shooter are the ones who decide.

Idk.

These problems aren’t my problems. 😂🤣
They break in my house and my AK gets on them, they decided the value of what their life was worth.

Reactions: wh20crazy
Who broke into anyone’s house?
Nobody, at least in the video. But if they do, thats the line thats crossed that stops them from becoming aspiring rap artists, getting their GED, marrying one of their baby mama's and turning their life around.

Nobody, at least in the video. But if they do, thats the line thats crossed that stops them from becoming aspiring rap artists, getting their GED, marrying one of their baby mama's and turning their life around.

I don’t follow your thought pattern sir.

But I sure like trying to keep up. 😂

So, just so I’m clear......you saw a staged video and now you feel it’s a platform to air your grievances regarding uneducated fathers who enjoy singing as they attempt to earn a minimum degree required to participate in society. This comes at zero cost to you yet.....these imaginary people are also planning to invade your home?

Why are people so threatened by non-whites? Is this typical of Texas?

I don’t follow your thought pattern sir.

But I sure like trying to keep up. 😂

So, just so I’m clear......you saw a staged video and now you feel it’s a platform to air your grievances regarding uneducated fathers who enjoy singing as they attempt to earn a minimum degree required to participate in society. This comes at zero cost to you yet.....these imaginary people are also planning to invade your home?

Why are people so threatened by non-whites? Is this typical of Texas?

People aren't so much threatened as fed-up.
There's not going to be a right answer to your attempt to portray Texas as a white supremacist state so I'm not going to play. But you have a nice day.

i posted this days ago when it surfaced, and then it was promptly removed and i thought maybe because he was afraid of the police having an issue with him and his rifle. either somebody grabbed a copy or he put it back up.

Looks staged af to me. If you had an AR ready and came outside within 5 seconds of the package being lifted, you likely could have came out 10 seconds prior and brought your package inside. Show of hands, how many of you keep an AR next to your front door?

Looks staged af to me. If you had an AR ready and came outside within 5 seconds of the package being lifted, you likely could have came out 10 seconds prior and brought your package inside. Show of hands, how many of you keep an AR next to your front door?

Shotgun

Maybe he had it out on display, like a prop?

We used to video ourselves riding bulls, so we could see what mistakes we were making. Practice to improve our form, or method. Perhaps that's what they got goin on here.

Calling BS on this.

Staged video.

You mean staged as in both parties were in on it and just wanted to make a vid go viral or do you mean staged as in the guy with the AR set up a bait package to use as entrapment? With the advent of everyone getting those doorbell cams and outdoor IP cams in general, it seems setting up bait packages to bait porch pirates is becoming a rather popular thing.