• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hope the SOB burns in hell!!

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
just found this on youtube and I hope the guy that did this burns in hell!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJItdoliW2Y&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJItdoliW2Y&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

after

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMYgBs_sTzI&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rMYgBs_sTzI&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Hope the SOB burns in hell!!

I would LOVE to meet this piece of shit for a few minutes! Tough to watch. Poor dog.

Give me an empty room, no windows, lock the door and I would teach that heartless prick some pain. How could you do that to an innocent dog? My pitbull, Knowledge, looks just like that dog in the video. If anyone ever hurt him it would be me stomping a hole thru your chest next.

You are low life crap if you abuse an animal. They do nothing but love you.

I would say that he is a low life scum bag. For someone that will pick on a helpless animal, the next would be a child or a young kid. Hope they throw the book at him.
......SmokeRolls

20 year old "Man"??
mad.gif
What kind of prick desreves to be called a Man that does this kind of shit to a defenseless dog. I hope the fucker dies in a ball of flames................ Glad to see the dog is doing ok.

Man I can't even watch it. That's rough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give me an empty room, no windows, lock the door and I would teach that heartless prick some pain.
</div></div>

... Channel Locks and a blow torch

I cant even watch those adopt a dog commercials, I hate people who hurt animals

How do you keep from filling that piece of shit full of several rounds of hollow points on the spot?

What a shit bag not even worth wasting a bullet on shitbags like that a rope and tall tree would do just fine.

I wont watch, I suspect vids are about animal abuse.

I just can't handle it.

It takes the worst, most disgusting type of human to even think up something like that. And to do that to a dog deservese having it done in return. Jail is too good for a POS like that. I say incinerate the mf'er alive.

Gotta admit, I shed a few tears on that one, and that is coming from a guy that HATES pitbulls, rotweilers and dobermans (I was cornered as a little kid by a doberman) On to the fucking puke that did this, I would take him to a swamp, nail his nutsack to a stump by a fireant mound, pour honey over said nutsack and the rest of him, give him a plastic spoon, then id say you have a hard decision to make buddy. Choose wisely....

Tears in my eyes and fists like balls,

I am not a big man by no means at all,

regardless of that I am sure I would have beaten that shitstick to the ground and kept him there.

I love dogs, end of reason to hurt the ones that hurt dogs.

/Chris

My wife is going to college next year to study to become a vet. She feels the exact same way as I do about animal abuse and knows that as a vet she's going to be healing abused animals.

It's a shame animal abuse cases are not treated the same as child or elderly abuse cases. In either case the victim is defenseless during the attack.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joel.B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wont watch, I suspect vids are about animal abuse.

I just can't handle it. </div></div>

+1, same here, they just make me want to hurt someone

Well just turned in a neighbor for dog abuse. He had the crap scared out of him but they allowed him to keep the 2 puppies. Scumbag!

Couldn't watch it either.

I would apply every bit of knowledge I have of pressure points to cause the maximum pain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man I can't even watch it. That's rough. </div></div>

+1. The things I could do to such an individual...........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You are low life crap if you abuse an animal. They do nothing but love you. </div></div>

Very well said. To relish hurting something - anything - that is defenseless is the depth of humanity. To hurt something that would otherwise be your friend and protector means you've failed as a human being.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couldn't watch it either.

I would apply every bit of knowledge I have of pressure points to cause the maximum pain.
</div></div>

Give me a piece of paper and lemon juice/rubbing alcohol mix in a squirt gun.

Hey Guys-- On a positive note...new owner is a SHOOTER!!! Check out the first picture of the second clip!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You are low life crap if you abuse an animal. They do nothing but love you. </div></div>

Hear Hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAMURAIWARRIOR23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to say burning him like he did to that dog is justice. </div></div>

Only if no one puts out the fire!

What I don't get, is how any human being can really hurt a dog. Seriously, dogs will come grinning and wagging stupidly back to you after you kick them in the ribs or step on their toes when they're underfoot. They're unconditionally adoring people-worshippers. (Which is why I've always liked cats better--they're more self-reliant and fond of freedom, like any good conservative.)

I guess the answer is that they aren't human anymore, they're just vicious animals, sociopaths, a sub-human defective variant of homo-sapiens that should be culled for the betterment of the rest of the world.

Those pieces of excrement that take a perverse pleasure in hurting animals deserve a violent death. Personally, I can't watch those type of videos, because nothing good will come of it.

what a scumbag..and thats about as nice as I can word it without offending everyone ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">update

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=13034762 </div></div>

GOOD! That bastard deserves far more than 9 years! I hope he gets ass raped 3 time a day, every day for the next 9 years!

(sigh...) Why doesn't this surprise me. Until we start altering the gene pool of these half-wits we can expect more of the same from them. Next time maybe a child ?... In my experience those that abuse animals also abuse their children.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ballsdeep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta admit, I shed a few tears on that one, and that is coming from a guy that HATES pitbulls, rotweilers and dobermans (I was cornered as a little kid by a doberman) On to the fucking puke that did this, I would take him to a swamp, nail his nutsack to a stump by a fireant mound, pour honey over said nutsack and the rest of him, give him a plastic spoon, then id say you have a hard decision to make buddy. Choose wisely....</div></div>
I like your ideas of the fireants.
To bad we don't have those killer ants they do over seas. (I can't remember if it was Africa or maybe New Zealand) They have some mean ass ants that are flesh eaters.
Talk about a slow painful death.
Bring it on.
........SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let him heal, train him to attack ketchup, find the asshole, squirt him with ketchup, and Louis 'get the ketchup'. Watch the asshole run like hell as the dog gets his vengance </div></div>

I'd rather take the bastard out to the Yuma desert during August, give him half a canteen full of salt water, and shoot him in the knee.

What I would do to this guy would get me indicted. What a piece of shit. My dog is child.

My only wish is the same thing to happen to him.

the only form of justice to give this fucking puke (and i use the term in moderation) is to light his fucking ass on fire, wait untill the screaming stops, then put him out with a pitchfork, and a jug of kerosene

So many good ideas i cant think of anything, y-all got it covered. Video was to much for me also. At least we know were he lives.

wow that poor dog
the sub-human defective variant of a homo-sapien (thanks MKSMN762) dosent deserve to breath.......

It happened 10 miles away from me in Montgomery Alabama. Public outcry was amazing. I think said fucktard wanted to be arrested before public found out exactly who he was and handled it themselves. It was not taken lightly by anyone here. It takes a special kind of asshole to mistreat any animal. I venture to say that the other inmates will be notified by someone and they might take a little justice out on him. 10 years might seem a lifetime with the punishment inmates can dispense.

Mike

you guys should see some of the stories i get posted on FaceBook by people involved in rescues. burning, beating, dragged behind cars. man ... a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. i want to spend a weekend with these guys and show them the error of their ways