• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Hoplite Arms Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

Well I figured I would start a pure photo thread for Hoplite Arms since the dedicated thread in bolt action section is lots of details and data instead of just pure photos. Sometimes data and details just get in the way of things.

So I will start just randomly putting pure photos here and put the photos and data/details in the other thread, haha.

@1J04 Your old Navy self recognize those tubes to the bottom right, lolol?

Sincerely,
    Theis

1612010963071.png

Ha!

I will not confirm or deny that has ever happened...

Looking forward to this thread, thanks!

Mmmyeah...there’s gotta be a reason @THEIS chose specifically to move this thread to the bear pit...notice how deftly he inserted a Russian stripper reference into an otherwise mild manner precision rifle photo thread?.....

Mmmyeah...there’s gotta be a reason @THEIS chose specifically to move this thread to the bear pit...notice how deftly he inserted a Russian stripper reference into an otherwise mild manner precision rifle photo thread?.....

Hi,

Actually because the bear pit is the subsection that houses the "Photo" index/filter....odd...but it is what it is, lol.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Ha!

I will not confirm or deny that has ever happened...

Hi,

LOLOLOL I have the audio tape from Natalia's loop earrings, lol.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

Well I figured I would start a pure photo thread for Hoplite Arms since the dedicated thread in bolt action section is lots of details and data instead of just pure photos. Sometimes data and details just get in the way of things.

So I will start just randomly putting pure photos here and put the photos and data/details in the other thread, haha.

Sincerely,
    Theis

View attachment 7541922

No suppressor. No earpro.

SFOD Detach (D)eaf? :p

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis

View attachment 7541922

1612892057672.png

Just seeing this @THEIS . Imma gonna have to say sonobuoy canisters. Maybe for a P3C? Or maybe the S3A? Or both. Can't remember. :oops:

Do I win? And if so, wut? 💪

Nice Pics btw. This will be a great thread. Thx for starting it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    Pretty certain I was stud. Either that or I was in a Coma for 10 yrs and am full of complete and utter shit. Which may be true as well.

Answer the question.

1612901889267.png

• Haha
    Reactions: THEIS
    He ain't gonna gimme my win. He didn't think I'd get it I'm bet'n. :ROFLMAO:

I’m gonna put a pic of mine in here most ricky-tick.

We want more.

Still waiting for Theis to answer question on buoy's... ;)
    @1J04
    @THEIS
    Are your rifles going to have quick change options like AI's? Will it allow a person can do some minor barrel changes? Hard to decide 33XC and 37XC.. or just lots of 33XC barrels..

Hi,

@1J04
    Are you sure you were in the USN, lolol??

Clearly someone your age that spent time on the water would not second guess sonobuoy canisters lol.....

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Except that he spent most of his time in the infirmary on Subic being treated for horrible and un-pronounceable diseases picked up in Olongapo…. From doorknobs or course….

Sirhr

Still waiting for Theis to answer question on buoy's... ;)
    @1J04
    @THEIS
    Are your rifles going to have quick change options like AI's? Will it allow a person can do some minor barrel changes? Hard to decide 33XC and 37XC.. or just lots of 33XC barrels..

Answers in the link. Enjoy.

This thread should have been locked.

Hoplite is still functioning, please check w/Dave at Feniks Technologies for updates..
    If you don't understand the reason is in the link above.

Last edited:
    This thread should have been locked.

Hoplite is still functioning, please check w/Dave at Feniks Technolies for updates..
    If you don't understand the reason is in the link above.
    I just read the story last week. What a fuck job Thesis turned out to be. Likely prison bound.

Status
    Not open for further replies.