• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD7ED372-DB62-4101-A83E-8820B01D00D3.gif

There is a lot going on at hoplite right now.

The limited updates are a factor of the positive changes going on.

The rifles and R&D are still on going but the information is paperwork and process heavy so no real “action” shots as of late.

With pushing pressures and outside testing via computer sims etc…that takes weeks if not months for the results to be vetted out.

Sooner rather than later there will be updates and pics as the hide has become accustomed to on this thread

Additionally the moving company that was tasked with the relocation delivered 3 weeks late…that did not help the schedule one bit.

Thanks

Brian

As an intern, I recall hearing the phrase "sometime you need to shoot the engineer and land the plane" from a mentor. Took me a while to figure out what that meant, but after a quarter-century of beatings, it's a bit more clear.

Reactions: lash
Sounds like bullshit to me hope it work out for all involved not your comment @E. Bryant just all the delays really glad I didn’t fall for it.

Last edited:
Sounds like bullshit to me hope it work out for all involved not your comment @E. Bryant just all the delays really glad I didn’t fall for it.

Are you implying by “fall for it” that anyone except owners of the company have money on the line?

If so, I assure you that is not the case. We have no money on hand that belongs to customers.

We don’t believe in releasing a product and immediately releasing revised versions.

Not to mention the nationwide shortage in materials which also drives the price up for the consumer. This requires finding material or processes that cut cost, and not in a way that provides more profit…..but alleviates cost for the consumer. We could easily just pass that along with price hikes. But we are attempting to avoid that.

Again, thanks for you comment, but let’s not make assumptions.

No I’m just saying if I put money down and was promised a rifle months ago I’d be disappointed. If the person who sold the product is no longer involved who is to be held responsible? It’s gotten a little confusing. I really hope you guys knock it out of the ball park when that happens I’ll be the first guy standing in line to get one. Like I said I really hope it works out for all involved you included

No I’m just saying if I put money down and was promised a rifle months ago I’d be disappointed. If the person who sold the product is no longer involved who is to be held responsible? It’s gotten a little confusing. I really hope you guys knock it out of the ball park when that happens I’ll be the first guy standing in line to get one. Like I said I really hope it works out for all involved you included
Hopelite will knock it out. Let them work through the transitions... I'm wishing I had my rifle, but I'm willing to wait for a superior product.

I haven't put money down, so take that for what it's worth. I've come really close, but held off once the first 10 rifle sold.

I do miss @THEIS and everything be brought to the forum. I was amazed with the progression of this rifle/rifles and everything that went into it. It was refreshing from the consumer standpoint to see all that goes into developing a new rifle system/s.

Anyways just tagging in to say we miss theis.

Sleeping dogs friend. I jumped in early and will stand and say that things are being handled in the most professional and upstanding way they can be. Forgive the smoke and mirrors. There is more to this than it seems.

And to those who deserve it, I’m still with you.

Sleeping dogs friend. I jumped in early and will stand and say that things are being handled in the most professional and upstanding way they can be. Forgive the smoke and mirrors. There is more to this than it seems.

And to those who deserve it, I’m still with you.
Well said. I'm a proud supporter and even more so now.

I hope I am still number one for takeoff for the LH model!

Reactions: lash
Waiting patiently here as I understand these things don't happen overnight.

Am I curious ? DEFINATELY

Also not on the list yet unfortunately, but that is because I'm not ready.

Are you implying by “fall for it” that anyone except owners of the company have money on the line?

If so, I assure you that is not the case. We have no money on hand that belongs to customers.

We don’t believe in releasing a product and immediately releasing revised versions.

Not to mention the nationwide shortage in materials which also drives the price up for the consumer. This requires finding material or processes that cut cost, and not in a way that provides more profit…..but alleviates cost for the consumer. We could easily just pass that along with price hikes. But we are attempting to avoid that.

Again, thanks for you comment, but let’s not make assumptions.
Hoplite/Theis wouldn’t even take my money when I tried to send it to them as a deposit saying the LH was still too far out for that

I learned a lot from Theis’ posts
Me too....was very educating to me also.

I believe that those of us who have followed this thread for a good while know that @Hoplite Arms Ammunition is absolutely spot on.....as far as I recall, there was never a call for any sort of deposit or other forms of payment and hence nobody has skin in this game except for the company doing the development. But I may be wrong about this....but it is my understanding at the moment.

So, I find it very hard to understand how someone could "not fall for it" if there was nothing to fall for...right?

I just found @THEIS posts to generally be very informative and interesting as he detailed this rifle's development step by step. A subject that I knew nothing about (and really still don't but it was fun learning what I could).

That, and I learned about the surprising importance of Adidas' three stripe track suits to precision marksmanship! haha

tracksuit.jpg

Only time will tell where this train is going to end up.

Best of luck and health to all in 2022

Last edited:
Good luck to you guys in 2022, hope to see these rifles out in the field. I’m interested when the SA conversion is available…

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Here is the short version. I’ll do my best but keep in mind I can’t speak to what the company is doing. There are lawyers and litigation and stuff and I am
Not a rep for hoplite or feniks or whatever they changed their name too which was done I’m sure because the ATF is involved

Theis is a con man. The rifle and the company are 100% real. He was embezzling money from the company. That’s all I can say cause that’s all I really know. The parties involved in litigation can speak up if they choose.

What I can say is this. When this went down, Brianf had our money 100% refunded within 7 days. Our being those of us who pre ordered a rifle system. I think there 7 or 8 not including the owners. However you may feel if it’s a scam or whatever all I can tell you is that if it was no way in hell would they have paid us back. And however you feel about Dthomas is your own feelings. They were honest and open with us and again most importantly they gave us our money back.

So am I mad? Nope. Am I bummed. Yep. Will I buy one in the future if it comes to market? Maybe but I won’t be first.

That’s it. Short and sweet. The rifle is real. It shoots. Frank shot it. Many here shot it precision rifle expo.

Theis is a piece of shit. Not even from Ukraine. He’s an inbred Cajun from LA.

That’s all I have to say. Was gonna post this in the other thread but it got nuked while I was typing.

Here is the short version. I’ll do my best but keep in mind I can’t speak to what the company is doing. There are lawyers and litigation and stuff and I am
Not a rep for hoplite or feniks or whatever they changed their name too which was done I’m sure because the ATF is involved

Theis is a con man. The rifle and the company are 100% real. He was embezzling money from the company. That’s all I can say cause that’s all I really know. The parties involved in litigation can speak up if they choose.

What I can say is this. When this went down, Brianf had our money 100% refunded within 7 days. Our being those of us who pre ordered a rifle system. I think there 7 or 8 not including the owners. However you may feel if it’s a scam or whatever all I can tell you is that if it was no way in hell would they have paid us back. And however you feel about Dthomas is your own feelings. They were honest and open with us and again most importantly they gave us our money back.

So am I mad? Nope. Am I bummed. Yep. Will I buy one in the future if it comes to market? Maybe but I won’t be first.

That’s it. Short and sweet. The rifle is real. It shoots. Frank shot it. Many here shot it precision rifle expo.

Theis is a piece of shit. Not even from Ukraine. He’s an inbred Cajun from LA.

That’s all I have to say. Was gonna post this in the other thread but it got nuked while I was typing.

When you said the rifle is real , who is making it?

When you said the rifle is real , who is making it?
The rifle that was at PRE was made by Hoplite in LA. When all this came to light they shut down. Moved the business to TX. That’s pretty much where it ends for me. Not a rep and I know nothing else. The fact they changed their name was always a possibility given what happened.

@Feniks Technologies is online ….what the deal?

I guess we’ll make a public statement soon now.

We were waiting for some legal things (civil and criminal) to work themselves out.

Brian is sleep. And regardless of being partners, I believe statement should come from him or he should be awake and involved since my partnership came to be after much of this.

Short story: there are some truths. There are also some reasons those truths were being delayed being discussed publicly.

But, we’ll address them. Also, short version, no money is being held by Hoplite which belongs to anyone who doesn’t have some ownership stake.

I apologize for not a ton of info. But midnight on a Saturday isn’t exactly press release time.

Thanks,

If anyone has an actual reason to known this late, send me a pm with your number and I’ll call you right now.

But not just someone looking for a crazy story over a beer. That can happen tomorrow or the next day when we make a statement.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.