• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, put a sticky no one can post in telling people to pm Brian if they had any dealings, information or monies owed and nuke any new thread that pops up.

No sense in letting a community intentionally or unintentionally hurt a company and 2 individuals who are doing the right thing by the forums. At this point it's just people BSing and flinging shit. Nothing more to say until it's past the courts.

Appreciate you 2 following through, I'm more impressed with your character than any product you could put out. Give him hell and good luck.

100 percent. I think a lot of folks feel some betrayal at this point, but slinging random shit isn’t doing any good. The last thing anyone of us should want is to cause more harm, or give that bastard a way out. My respect to the Hoplite team. I hope one will not ruin a promising new rifle.

Just lock the thread, everything has been covered several times over...... and now, as stated it just has the potential to hurt the honest parties involved. If you are owed money etc, the means to how and who contact is out there. If you can't be fucked reading, well you can't be out much.
Best a luck with your future endeavours gentleman, remain classy👍
Cheers
Pete
Agreed. Enough is enough. Start a new one at some point with info you care to divulge in your own time and another with new products.

Have fun folks. I’m out.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I refuse to go back and listen to it. I have half the mind to delete it but idk if that would help or hurt the situation.

To say I feel like a fucking dumbass would be an understatement. I don't like being gotten over on, but it happened. It happened to a lot of us.
You were being a great podcast host trying to give him opportunities to talk about his products but he failed at it miserably….the best part was him telling you khabib is starting a cell phone company and is going to put att and verizon out business in Russia hahahaha. News flash those us companies don’t operate in Russia

Just listened to the just fn send it with theis podcast and it is so cringe and forth telling…. Dude has no accent whatsoever and can’t really explain anything, plus told everyone he was friends khabib ( famousUFC fighter) I wish some one would have just told him to speak Ukraine or talk about where he grew up.
I’m a foodie and I bugged him a lot about Ukrainian food.
He just gave various excuses.
Who isn’t proud of their food and willing to yak about it freely?

A liar and fraud.

I refuse to go back and listen to it. I have half the mind to delete it but idk if that would help or hurt the situation.

To say I feel like a fucking dumbass would be an understatement. I don't like being gotten over on, but it happened. It happened to a lot of us.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I only became skeptical because a few in the group I’m in starting getting suspicious quite a while ago.
One of them putting his real name in the mix.

Then I started seeing seeing a few things but not enough to put it all together.
But the rifle progress was a brilliant hustle that was quite appealing.

Not that it means much, but I was actually less interested in hoplite before I read this thread.

If the company took a bath and still made good with all affected parties, I look on that kindly. I like to do business with stand up outfits and respect was won here. I'm not going to commit to scooping up a rifle as soon as it's released, but I'll for damn sure give it serious consideration.

Lemonade was made with this shit show.

Brain has really bent over backwards making this whole thing right, impressive to say the least.

Looking forward to shooting this new rifle system. A winner in the making no doubt... :)

Just have to figure out what colors to get it in.

Brain has really bent over backwards making this whole thing right, impressive to say the least.

Looking forward to shooting this new rifle system. A winner in the making no doubt... :)

Just have to figure out what colors to get it in.
in this day and age, an owner who takes it on the chin to protect people is unheard of. i wouldnt want to buy a rifle from anyone else.

I’m a foodie and I bugged him a lot about Ukrainian food.
He just gave various excuses.
Who isn’t proud of their food and willing to yak about it freely?

A liar and fraud.
Eastern European cuisine is fairly bland. Boiled potatoes and beets, there presto! Ukrainian food!

• Haha
Reactions: M77
from my phone so excuse grammer...

As can be imagined, all projects are in a holding pattern pending litigation as i have said several times over the past 48 hours.

if you have a particular question or information that i should be aware of please PM me and leave a phone number, id be more that willing to call at mutually agreed time.

additionaly any information which you might display may possibly used in court to help the cause, so i will be sending paperwork over immediatly if i believe its useful

depending on what the lawyers and accountants suggest the website may stay in its curent state of evolution while subsequent trials are pending, which could take years as i have no timeline as of yet.

as a side note for all that believe they are involved and informed but are only getting pieces of information from a grapevine of sorts

i found out the mystery mans name, which no one had done while they were suckling on the pig because of his copius amount of false information

if anyone or group thinks that my information gathering ability and budget stopped a few weeks ago, your either misinformed or confused

as i told theis several weeks ago, "i have access to more information than you can possibly imagine"

i have recovered additinal information that no one on earth but the lawyers myself and theis have ever laid eyes on, including some people on this site who helped me find other usuable information

the same holds true about specific groups of individuals who post and "like" certain comments but then reveal their true feelings behind closed doors

infomtion is out there one just needs to spend enough to gain access

trying to cause drama in a situation which you have no part of is petty at best, and rather unbecomming

id suggest in the future if one wants to play the gotcha game, they should contact me personally so rectification can be had

if not stay in your lane and watch the show

thanks

brian

thanks for reaching out,

in all honesty, if people are interested in what has been said or what has transpired there are 4-5 pages of posts made by myself and david which wil be more complete than a quick review

id always suggest learning on your own rather then seeking a easy answer

there are always multiple sides to the story, although i think im in the right opinions are welcome

i might even learn something from them

product and timeline information is also stated several pages ago with my first post in reaction to the erronous thread started late saturday night

any additinal information will be made public when its available and meets my criteria and the criteia of my legal team

my partner was one to give specific dates, im more for accurate timelines myself

if you or anyone are seeking particular information about the rifles themselves and or why certain materials were chosen id be more than willing to speak on the phone about the actual product which i am proud to have brought to its curent spec

although that information is available on this thread as well, we could go over the ins and outs of why certain materials were chosen or removed

just be warned i can nerd out about the design so the phone call might be longer than expected...lol

as david suggested above,

depending on the market presence and market opinion of the Hoplite brand when this is all said and done, it might be best to close hoplite destroy the inventory and start over

i have the plans and i have the design

in reality if the tax break equals the possible revenue from current inventory

i can then start over from a clean sheet distancing myself as far as possible from my partner..that might be the best move but only time will tell

of course i would rather not but if people persist in tying to drop flies in the oil, a less than positive opinon maybe had of hoplite by a new customer or a loss of sale by a possilbe customer who is turned off

both of which are not satisfactory in anyones eyes

thanks

brian

Thanks for a clear answer.

Reactions: brianf
I've been following this thread almost since the beginning.

I was impressed by the technology,and the effort put into this weapon platform.

I am surprised by what has happened, and I am also impressed by what Brian has done to correct the damage done by his so called partner.

I wish you guys the best of luck in your pursuit in bringing these guns to market, and in your pursuit in the criminal and civil suites concerning the POS that has caused this shit show.

God Speed.........

in this day and age, an owner who takes it on the chin to protect people is unheard of. i wouldnt want to buy a rifle from anyone else.
Very well stated sir! Bravo! Just remember this boys, no matter what you do, or when, someone is always watching. I would say what Brian and the boys are doing in this terrible situation speaks volumes for their character. If this rifle ever gets to go live, I’ll buy one for sure, mainly because of what you guys have done here. Keep on the straight and narrow and I have no doubt business will thrive!

Still no reason to feel like a dumbass we all got fooled to varying degrees the guy was a pro at changing the subject and being vague at times, and convincing everyone of outlandish shit at times. He was a pro.

Keep it up as a reminder so it doesn’t happen again, but don’t let that moron live rent free in your head either.

brianf very sorry to hear of this scam and wow but my hat goes off to you for handling the situation the great way you did and taking the blow of financial loss to protect the customers. Not to many people in this world would do that and I hope you will be blessed 10-fold. I'm poor I followed the thread but could never afford this but it was very interesting and hopefully it can regain steam and be a successful business. Once again so terrible people are ugly and pray that it goes well for you guys.

Brian, David,............It is certain that Frank will shut this thread down, probably sooner than later.........

Please start another thread to let us know wtf is going on.........there is a large group of people that are very interested in this rifle platform, be it Hoplite, or whatever it ends up to be........you have a market...........

Thanks.......

I'm glad I have not checked into this site enough to be involved in this thread's past. I've been known to invest into developing technologies of other topics, and could have as easily gotten caught up here for the "latest and greatest."
My hat's off to those who did invest. It sometimes pays out to be the first with the latest and greatest ..... sometimes not.
One things for sure ... Karma can be an ugly bitch.

Luckily this seems like it’s going to have a happy ending, delayed as it may be.

Reactions: 96coal449
Skip to 34 min or so.

There’s a pretty quick and straight forward semi fast explanation of the last few months.

I'm just a new-ish member here at SH, strictly a spectator, but that said, listening from the 34:00 mark of the podcast really pulled it all together in a way the thread alone can't.

Hoplite is more respectable to me now that it/SC has been ejected because early in the fall I just had a strong gut feeling that it/SC wasn't what he claimed. I grew up next door to friends who had Ukrainian grandparents so I heard the language a bit, the way the grandparents spoke English, etc., the common sight of pierogi being made, kielbasa, cabbage, etc., and whenever I read its/SC's posts I just couldn't shake that feeling of inauthenticity. At one point I asked it/SC a simple question about the choice of receiver steel, and instead of a technical answer I was given an evasive smart ass reply, and that's when I was done with it/SC.

w
I'm just a new-ish member here at SH, strictly a spectator, but that said, listening from the 34:00 mark of the podcast really pulled it all together in a way the thread alone can't.

Hoplite is more respectable to me now that it/SC has been ejected because early in the fall I just had a strong gut feeling that it/SC wasn't what he claimed. I grew up next door to friends who had Ukrainian grandparents so I heard the language a bit, the way the grandparents spoke English, etc., the common sight of pierogi being made, kielbasa, cabbage, etc., and whenever I read its/SC's posts I just couldn't shake that feeling of inauthenticity. At one point I asked it/SC a simple question about the choice of receiver steel, and instead of a technical answer I was given an evasive smart ass reply, and that's when I was done with it/SC.

Thanks. We appreciate it.

Spoken word is always much better. Forums and typing just doesn’t convey anything very well.

I’ve only been paying attention for a little while. The real cost of someone like “Theis” is that many other solid people I don’t know personally now make me go hmmm. The person that earned more solid respect from me through this whole saga is the Brian fellow who made good for everybody who got scammed. I would be willing to trust anything he represented now. Dave, I think, is the other guy being pretty honest and up front too. Solid folks.

I’ve only been paying attention for a little while. The real cost of someone like “Theis” is that many other solid people I don’t know personally now make me go hmmm. The person that earned more solid respect from me through this whole saga is the Brian fellow who made good for everybody who got scammed. I would be willing to trust anything he represented now. Dave, I think, is the other guy being pretty honest and up front too. Solid folks.

Thanks for the kind words.

To be fair, Brian definitely took the brunt of the scam. As for myself, I lost some money, and a ton of time. But nothing like Brian.

I have basically been along the whole time in a consulting role. But that can’t be compared to all the things Brian dealt with.

We can’t make promises long term as no one ever knows what will or won’t happen to a company. But we absolutely wont just leave people high and dry.

That being said, we do apologize for the perception some had that things were being tucked away in an effort to deceive the hide about what happened with the Theis character. I can also assure everyone there was a plan and reasons we weren’t shouting from the rooftops, as much as both of us want to immediately. Brian and I talk at least once a day telephonically. And most of those conversations have at least a few minutes tearing this whole thing apart and second guessing what we should be doing.

If anyone is still concerned or questions the reasoning behind this, please listen to the end of the above podcast.

I explain almost the entire plan we had, minus details that don’t need to be released. I believe people will find it much easier to understand what was on our mind then.

Is locking/nuking this thread an option? These women in the Lady's Auxiliary Bridge/Bingo club are starting to annoy the fuck out of me. Go back to watching the Kardashians, or maybe go shooting/make ammo (buy more ammo), or get you cardio up with your gender partner of choice.

My hat's off to Brian, Dave, Frank, and the mod crew for being as cordial and professional as they have been with the numb-nuttery responses on here.

Like, we all got completely bamboozled, deal with it. Move the fuck on. To the best of the knowledge of the actual involved parties everyone has been made whole. As @brianf has typed multiple time, if you fee you weren't made whole contact him. Stay tuned on SH for updates on the rifles and ammo. I know I will.

There's legal machinery at work, stop being a bunch of cackling hens. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
Wasn’t on my radar before. The actions of those involved have made me a fan. Looking forward to supporting your business in the future.
E3E6323D-32C4-46C3-AEB0-ECD490E28E44.gif

Is locking/nuking this thread an option? These women in the Lady's Auxiliary Bridge/Bingo club are starting to annoy the fuck out of me. Go back to watching the Kardashians, or maybe go shooting/make ammo (buy more ammo), or get you cardio up with your gender partner of choice.

My hat's off to Brian, Dave, Frank, and the mod crew for being as cordial and professional as they have been with the numb-nuttery responses on here.

Like, we all got completely bamboozled, deal with it. Move the fuck on. To the best of the knowledge of the actual involved parties everyone has been made whole. As @brianf has typed multiple time, if you fee you weren't made whole contact him. Stay tuned on SH for updates on the rifles and ammo. I know I will.

There's legal machinery at work, stop being a bunch of cackling hens. Period, end of story.

Frank will be locking/hiding the thread soon.

Regardless if we turned everything back on tomorrow and selling rifles next week, the “Theis” chapter of hoplite is over as far as company operations.

So, at some point, we will make a new thread and new discussions.

While I’m sure it won’t be respected by everyone, we will again ask for everyone to give us time and not take it upon themselves to make public statements or accusations.

We very well may have just lost another significant amount of money or value, depending how the reputation of the actual word/name “Hoplite Arms” holds up in the meantime.

Reactions: clcustom1911
If anyone is still concerned or questions the reasoning behind this, please listen to the end of the above podcast.
Sounds like Hoplite customers were mildly inconvenienced at worse and only you guys have actual skin in the game, maybe people can start to mind their own business, especially the drama whores.

This could probably be said again.:ROFLMAO:

We very well may have just lost another significant amount of money or value, depending how the reputation of the actual word/name “Hoplite Arms” holds up in the meantime.
Hoplite Arms suffered a set back absolutely no one saw coming and seem intent on righting it, the name and reputation are 100% solid from where I stand but people love drama so who knows.

What reputations are built on easy circumstances? and we've already seen the set of balls @brianf has when things go sideways.
Again Good luck all, hope you nail SC to the wall.

Sounds like Hoplite customers were mildly inconvenienced at worse and only you guys have actual skin in the game, maybe people can start to mind their own business, especially the drama whores.

This could probably be said again.:ROFLMAO:

Hoplite Arms suffered a set back absolutely no one saw coming and seem intent on righting it, the name and reputation are 100% solid from where I stand but people love drama so who knows.

What reputations are built on easy circumstances? and we've already seen the set of balls @brianf has when things go sideways.
Again Good luck all, hope you nail SC to the wall.

Thanks for the kind words and I agree. We are still g2g.

But we all know something doesn’t have to be true for people to believe something. Especially when people yell it loudly.

Ironically, the instigating parties are all the very same who complain about fake news in the bear pit. Many who start talking about be libertarian and everyone minding their own business.

We will absolutely succeed regardless. We are just trying to succeed with the name and effort out in as a base without having to move towards square one. And that requires the help, respect, and time given from everyone.

Reactions: Hondo1 and Eostech
What are you talking about?

I asked a simple question because personally I don't care to read through 20 pages of soap opera.

There's no personal agenda here Dave and I heard you the first time when you insinuated something by wanting me to PM you.

So to be clear Dave I'm asking this question to Brian.

Brian, what will be a good source of product information coming from YOU.
Thank you

My apologies. It was clearly a coincidence you guys were discussing the website in the chipmunk group the day before.

You guys didn’t think you were the only ones with burner troll accounts in PM groups did you?

Sincerely,

WWBGD

1643102537103.gif

Last edited:
Feniks,

What’s the deal with the Manners TCS Americana stock I bought from you last year and never received? 🤨

Feniks,

What’s the deal with the Manners TCS Americana stock I bought from you last year and never received? 🤨

Send me a PM here. I only sold one stock.

If it don’t show up, I’ll send a refund. Probably a PM on my other account. There’s like 400pms on that one. PayPal has also locked a couple accounts of ours for notes over the last year.

Likely wasn’t insurance on it. But I’ll cover it if it legit never showed up.

Last edited:
It still amazes me that con men spend so much effort being fakes when they can spend less effort being legit. I hate I missed PRE and a chance to actually see the rifle - was supposed to be there but had family stuff come up. I was interested in the Hoplite project from early on and probably would have ordered one if I shot RH - but being a lefty I thought I'd wait patiently in case a LH version ever came out.

Good luck @brianf - I hope you can resurrect the brand. And make a left-handed version.

For those of us who listen (read) more and talk less, when this thread does get locked, could it be unlocked when the new thread gets started with the future of this weapon system If even a link to the new thread so we can stay in the loop, get the post notification in the email, then locked again?

As many new threads that get started and are active, it could ping ponged back and forth 2 or three pages and be a SOB to find.

For those of us who listen (read) more and talk less, when this thread does get locked, could it be unlocked when the new thread gets started with the future of this weapon system If even a link to the new thread so we can stay in the loop, get the post notification in the email, then locked again?

As many new threads that get started and are active, it could ping ponged back and forth 2 or three pages and be a SOB to find.

We’ll make a thread will all the important info when the time comes. As well as the website.

Unfortunately, the “transparency” as well as a lot of the supposed endeavors were part of the distraction. Keep everyone starry eyed while doing the not so legal things.

A lot of things like the HP cases are absolutely real. But others, sometimes not.

So rather than have this thread available to cause confusion, we’ll make another.

The “Theis” era of hoplite is over and that unfortunately includes this thread.

Reactions: 510jack and M77
Does Feniks Technologies have a working web page? All I can find is a flashlight company in Yuma and a business in Turkey?

Hi,

Well I figured with everyone going off about someone not having any details or pics of their upcoming new product release, lol...
Figured I would play the exact opposite side of the coin and just drop picture hint with the full alloy details.
NOTE: We are not entering the receiver market at this time...only production weapon systems. (Reasoning will be released soon :))

Thanks to @Lowlight for providing a place for us to interact direct with consumers and other industry personnel in a centralized location.

Sincerely,
Theis
View attachment 7117125

View attachment 7117128

View attachment 7117132

By offering a complete weapon system from the onset we (Hoplite Arms) can ensure that our design is not left vulnerable to issues that have plagued certain sectors of our industry, particularly over the past 5-10 years. Issues that are not only limited to small shops but the largest of manufacturers as well.

The action market at this moment has become myopic in trying to become the cheapest in price and/or continually offering products that have not gone through what we believe a proper R&D testing process should consist of. While not problematic at face value we believe that strategy has caused several continual and repeated detrimental issues within the industry.

Customers have had to experience unacceptable issues consisting of erratic lead times, manufacturers having to roll out product fixes/updates to designs that were not found during accelerated T&E, along with auxiliary items such as magazines or triggers not functioning properly.

In keeping with our mission statement of eliminating what we believe are unacceptable issues, Hopelite Arms has begun to procure specific components well in advance.

One decision to better serve the customer and keep to quoted build completion dates will be the implementation of safety Sincerely,
Theis

Sincerely,
Theis
F8C520C3-06F2-4FD4-9A94-664F3BA43D1B.gif

Reactions: Ravenworks
what a $hitshow, sorry you guys had to deal with that but excited to see the rifles hit when available. interested for sure

The silver lining here is that, @brianf has the fortune and fortitude to carry on the fight. The rifle industry may still get another player to level up the technology. The real question is….. @brianf what damn color are you going to paint your rifle?! After all of this, I hope to shout it isn’t some old boring krylon camo.
Best of luck Gent’s .

The silver lining here is that, @brianf has the fortune and fortitude to carry on the fight. The rifle industry may still get another player to level up the technology. The real question is….. @brianf what damn color are you going to paint your rifle?! After all of this, I hope to shout it isn’t some old boring krylon camo.
Best of luck Gent’s .
agree and the way they conducted this hole affair (listened to the podcast) makes me WANT to buy a set up from them

Status
Not open for further replies.