• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hoplite Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also start dumping calibers.

I’m ordering a hoplite in 300 norma

when that shows up my 300 win mag (2) are going bye bye and I’ll sell the ammo too

you don’t need 5 rifles in 4 calibers, if 3 of them are basically twins

I really need to take this advice.
Much harder then I thought...now its easy

i have a few from childhood that were in the family etc

a few top of the food chain rifles

anything in the middle is just buying time

Reactions: ma smith
What one? I'm thinking about Monero. From the time I first thought of it (2 weeks ago) until now it went from $250. to 356.

I'm exceedingly wary of any Crypto from getting royally hosed by the lying, scamming F's with Substratum or Sub. 10K. Gone. Poof.... like a fart in a windstorm. Imagine the rifle that would have gotten me. Making it worse that is was money from a small inheritance of a dear friend.
Probably for another thread but last week bough 5k in Doge, that went up to 30k and fell back down to 20k. Just bought some Safemoon and BitTorrent. If you put $100 in those 30 days ago you would have something like 60k today.

Do you have any idea how many this means could hit the market? LOL. I have this little issue called OCD-rifle-ammo-hoarding
It’s like when you see a pic with 15-20 AR’s, most of them “home built”

tell them sell all that crap keep a shorty, the “sniper” and buy a knights

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Really the only reason I still have them all is I figured when the shit hits I could barter with them. But worse case scenario always seems to be only in my head... and I'm kind of sick of tripping over them all.. LOL
If we’re down to bartering with rifles...not long until one of your customers who buys a rifle comes back with a “hard bargain”.

Might not be the best plan...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Hi,

His virtual exhibition of range and "booth" talks as he did with AI; is what we see as the future of firearms marketing and we most definitely intend to take part in such.

Sincerely,
Theis
I certainly want to see more of that from the industry.
Glossy brochures don't compare with seeing a rifle getting a practical workout.
Being a "hands on" learner, I get more from watching a demo, than looking at an advert.
Hopefully we'll see a few here in Australia.👍

Selling...I might start it off.
Don’t need the sale to fund my hoplitebut I’m not using it.

I have a DTA gen 2 covert or what ever the name is lol

Short 308

Thought it was going to be “fun” but not worth it. Prob sitting in safe for a year, easy.

“give me your tired, “poors”, shot out, scratched up, dusty, not accurate bolt guns...” lol

who’s with me!!!

Selling...I might start it off.
Don’t need the sale to fund my hoplitebut I’m not using it.

I have a DTA gen 2 covert or what ever the name is lol

Short 308

Thought it was going to be “fun” but not worth it. Prob sitting in safe for a year, easy.

“give me your tired, “poors”, shot out, scratched up, dusty, not accurate bolt guns...” lol

who’s with me!!!

Sell me your chassis por favor. That's all I use until my new Hoplite comes

Not sure if you guys have shot one, but other than being short there is A LOT to be desired for that price

I’m not talking PRS/competition either

Reactions: goatsie
I should probably start selling at least one of my AIs and some other stuff as I have a funny feeling this is going to be a long and expensive journey for me, with many Greek names shoving other things out of my safe over the next couple years.

You know first you get the remover of Long Range problems and it's really cool.
Then next thing you know the remover of ELR problems is available and well, you can't not have it...
Then probably somewhere along the way there will be this cute handy little remover of close up problems and well...
Then comes super pressure ammo for all the above with new barrels sporting Greek names...

Before you know it, your whole safe has been taken over by Greek names...

I should probably start selling at least one of my AIs and some other stuff as I have a funny feeling this is going to be a long and expensive journey for me, with many Greek names shoving other things out of my safe over the next couple years.

You know first you get the remover of Long Range problems and it's really cool.
Then next thing you know the remover of ELR problems is available and well, you can't not have it...
Then probably somewhere along the way there will be this cute handy little remover of close up problems and well...
Then comes super pressure ammo for all the above with new barrels sporting Greek names...

Before you know it, your whole safe has been taken over by Greek names...
Keep 2 AI

One long and one short action

and maybe the AXMC, because it was the flagship

You don’t need 2 short action AI since the action has been the same forever by now

yeah little Greek invasion coming soon lol

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Keep 2 AI

One long and one short action

and maybe the AXMC, because it was the flagship

You don’t need 2 short action AI since the action has been the same forever by now

yeah little Greek invasion coming soon lol

My thinking is to keep the original AW 2.0 in .308 (since that's like the gun I can bet my life and the lives of others on for a cold bore shot), as well as the AXMC (since I have a bunch of barrels for it) and then sell off the AWSM 2.0 in .338LM next year to fund a PHALANX when those start being produced, so the ASPIS I'll get this year, will have a big brother to hang out with.

Reactions: gnochi and brianf
Ok you can keep:

Model 70’s if they are original

Maybe your first custom 308 rem700

Marlin 22lr or chipmunk from your childhood and a vudoo

M1, enfield, Mauser (but not a shitty one), Springfield

2 AR’s

AK just because you can scream while shooting and not look stupid

Unless it’s a nice overunder shotguns don’t count (they are like screwdrivers, lose one buy one )

and chassis can stay as well.

(full auto , MG can stay of course)

sorry but the rest have to go

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Ok you can keep:

Model 70’s if they are original

Maybe your first custom 308 rem700

Marlin 22lr or chipmunk from your childhood and a vudoo

M1, enfield, Mauser (but not a shitty one), Springfield

2 AR’s

AK just because you can scream while shooting and not look stupid

Unless it’s a nice overunder shotguns don’t count (they are like screwdrivers, lose one buy one )

and chassis can stay as well.

(full auto , MG can stay of course)

sorry but the rest have to go
Including handguns?

Including handguns?
Hand guns are like shotguns to me...

they aren’t accurate enough

unless a tricked out race gun or bedazzled 1911...They dont cost enough to make a difference in my eyes

I picked up a new glock 40 in 10mm for predator protection when playing with kids in the woods not long ago

Was under 1000 brand new, so I can get 500$ used in really great shape?

Plus you can buy them in any gun store anytime anywhere...”screwdriver”

Now a:

300 Norma 27-28” barrel
Gain twist possibly left hand
Made of materials I never have to worry about

getting some solids to shoot at regarded velocity.

That’s worth coin in my opinion.

Hi,

While you guys determine how much crypto per Aspis and which guns to sell; We are busy over here, lol

First operation on the chassis buttstock frame complete.
Quick hand check on fitment of the LOP bracket and press the big green button again, lol

63253.jpeg

63254.jpeg

Sincerely,
Theis

Hand guns are like shotguns to me...

they aren’t accurate enough

unless a tricked out race gun or bedazzled 1911...They dont cost enough to make a difference in my eyes

I have one of the HK P7 Pistols that used to be cheap but now is fetching almost half a Theis rifle.
I also have one of those HK SP5 pistols that used to be widely available but now is fetching most of the cost of a Theis rifle.

I have a Custom CZ75b that was never cheap from the start, same for an STI and several others.

Other stuff like Glocks or Ruger pistols or entry level HKs are more of the buy then put on consignment at the LGS when you get bored of them range.

Reactions: brianf
Hi,

While you guys determine how much crypto per Aspis and which guns to sell; We are busy over here, lol

Sincerely,
Theis

We are just doing our part to make sure that none of the first 10 rifles feel left out by not being already spoken for before they are even finished...
A friend might need one of the .375 Swiss P ones as well if any are not yet taken...

Then we are doing future planning and innovation in raising capital to make sure the first batch of the Phalanx rifles is sold out instantly as well...

Hi,

Do you think a company with such forward looking philosophies in regards to alloy utilization and customer journey desires is not willing to take your crypto, lolol????

Absolutely we will take crypto :)

Sincerely,
Theis
Well that fucking changes things.

• Love
Reactions: QuickNDirty
Well that fucking changes things.

Hi,

We will be finalizing the crypto currency options down this weekend.

There are just too many to just say "We take crypto currency", lol...We will select 3 and stick with only those 3 in regards to crypto platforms.

In the meantime...

Tray full of NV bridges ready for QC; to carry everyone through the weekend, lol.

63335.jpeg

Taking block of 7075 and turning it into the chassis buttstock frame piece.

Sincerely,
Theis

True, but just a general warning about other exchanges that promise that using bitcoin.
DGB isn't an exchange, and exchanges aren't involved in DGB<->DGB transactions. You simply send funds from one wallet to the next, for a low transaction fee, and in less than a second for a solid set of confirmations.

DGB is a cryptocurrency. Probably my favorite one of all, on account of it's even faster than a credit card, and low transaction fees.

I guess we'll see which 3 Theis wants to go with and then we'll know what to start collecting / mining / investing in towards more rifles...

Hi,

We will be finalizing the crypto currency options down this weekend.

There are just too many to just say "We take crypto currency", lol...We will select 3 and stick with only those 3 in regards to crypto platforms.

In the meantime...

Tray full of NV bridges ready for QC; to carry everyone through the weekend, lol.

View attachment 7610704

Taking block of 7075 and turning it into the chassis buttstock frame piece.

Sincerely,
Theis

Heres one to consider.

Attachments

• IMG_7322.jpg
    IMG_7322.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 78
Hi,

QA/QC doing a quick fitment and function check of the bolt stop/guide piece before completing the machining operations on it.

Back onto machine to finish its shape.

Production receivers do not have that opening on the end of pic rail..that was for the old bolt stop/guide design.

Sincerely,
Theis

Status
Not open for further replies.