• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Horizon Rifles?

Kuayara

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2017
Hey all,

I stumbled across these rifles on the internet and was wondering if they're worth it for the money. At $5000, I could be getting a Surgeon Scalpel or even an introductory Accuracy International.
Does anyone have experience with these rifles?

Here's the specific Horizon Rifle I was looking at: https://www.horizonfirearms.com/rifle-models#endeavor-hz

So I met this guy a year or so ago at the hunters extravaganza when it was in Houston. They were still a young company but this is what I can tell you.

They seemed knowledgeable about rifles and the process of building them. Fit and finish were what you would expect for a rifle with that price tag. Accuracy? Have not shot one but they have a YouTube channel where they do some killing with their rifles so take that for what it's worth. Might be worth looking into if you are wanting something different.

I went to Barrett.