• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Franchi Momentum All-Terrain Elite 308 Feedback?

Marex

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2022
USA
I've been eyeing these online but have yet to run across one in the wild and quality reviews are lacking. It looks promising for a southeast hunting and generalist rig: reasonable weight, shorter barrel, iron sights, flush sling cups, detachable magazine and threaded barrel.

Does anyone have hands on experience specifically with the All-Terrain model? I'm particularly interested in feedback regarding accuracy and precision as well as overall handling and ergonomics.

new to the site. Found your post while I was looking for optics options for one. Picking mine up tomorrow and hope to have it on the range this weekend. Will post some feedback

new to the site. Found your post while I was looking for optics options for one. Picking mine up tomorrow and hope to have it on the range this weekend. Will post some feedback

I'll be interested to hear your impressions. Happy shooting.

Last edited:
I was at a store that had one in stock and handled it just to compare it to my CVA Cascade. I honestly didn't pay much attention to the action, I was focused on the stock. The Franchi has an almost tacky feel to the stock and the rubber actually catches on your clothes.

Depending on how you use/carry the Franchi this may never bother you, but for still hunting I don't prefer it.
I have a soft spot for "scout" type rifles though, so I still like the All-Terrain.

Good luck