• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Hot or Not? Post your tube specs and vote here!

jrh
PVS-14 Elbit slh WP
Luminous 2176
EBI: .9
halo 1
SN: 24.9
Resolution: 64
FOM: 1596
$2850 purchased 11-21. It shipped the same day and arrived quickly.

I don’t have a ton of experience with night vision so don’t have much to compare it to but I am really happy with it.
I have been taking this out when I walk the dog or just to look at the stars a few times a week. I’ve also taken it out to shoot paper twice and the steel gong once and then one coyote calling trip. I also have a PERST1 IR and a high tech redneck T20 ir light to go with it.

I have been having a great time with it but looking at some of the specs posted above I’m wondering if I should’ve spent a little more for something with a higher FOM.

@IDMilton Thanks for your business. Sounds like a green phosphor for that price, or a WP that was under normal numbers that we discounted quite a bit? Looks like SN wise it's just over the minimums for SLH so if it is White phosphor that would have been why we discounted it so much.

It is a WP unit that you gave me a great price on. We discussed the spec numbers and options for different units on the phone and I chose this one. I am happy with the unit and the your service.

Reactions: Lowdown3
It is a WP unit that you gave me a great price on. We discussed the spec numbers and options for different units on the phone and I chose this one. I am happy with the unit and the your service."

OK that makes sense then. We sometimes get a unit that fits the tube grade for specifications or blemishes, but that we discount because of the lower specs or blemishes. Definitely a good price. Thanks again!