• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hot Take; Putin needs to just level Ukraine to save us from ourselves

CRP was started to have a reserve of ground that could be pulled in to produce crops during various crisis.

Now it’s just a money maker for land owners. And the real reason it’s kept around : the greenies and peasant hunters love it
When is peasant season anyway? Sounds like something I’d be up for! 🤣

Ag has nothing to do with scalability compared to manufacturing.
Yes. No massive massive feed lots chicken houses dairy’s etc.

What do you know a lot about because it seems you’ve struck out on
Free market
Running a business
Agriculture
Irish famine causes
Firearms production
Etc

Seems you talk a lot about stuff you don’t understand

Reactions: Average guy
Hmm. Seems like you must just work those hands holding those coat tails if you let a business get that fubar

If ya worked that hard you wouldn’t espouse communist crap that has a 100 percent failure rate.
The amount you know, can fit in my old partners brain.

Just because you sweat doesn’t meant you have the slightest idea what it takes to do more than watch your wife balance the checkbook.

Yes. No massive massive feed lots chicken houses dairy’s etc.

What do you know a lot about because it seems you’ve struck out on
Free market
Running a business
Agriculture
Irish famine causes
Firearms production
Etc

Seems you talk a lot about stuff you don’t understand
Free market…wrong..anyone else have a minor in economics…didn’t think so.

Anyone else sell to 50 different countries and deal with international trade..I’ll wait

Running a business…now that’s a joke

Agriculture…wrong again..you just agreed the CRP program is a scam..rotating crops is good…

Agreed I didn’t know about the market fluctuations but that is still up for debate as I have to learn about that for clarity.

So Irish famine wasn’t because they grew a limited number of crops…wrong again

Firearms..have you brought a shit design to finalization dragging a scammer along the way…I’ll wait for the pics and product…

oh that’s right… you were one of the guys sucking his tit on every post begging him to take your money, I forgot I had those emails laying around.

It’s like groundhogs day with no facts around here sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: LoCal247
oh that’s right… you were one of the guys sucking his tit on every post begging him to take your money, I forgot I had those emails laying around
Lol I never wanted one of them. For a variety of reasons. Number 1 being company experience / longevity.

AI all the way. Maybe Barrett in distant second

Lol you can’t admit your wrong. You , KevinB and our very own DbagThomas are all peas in a pod.

Jeez you guys, get a room. We're talking about.... What was it, I forget what we were talking about.......

Oh I remember, blowing shit up in Ukraine. Yeah, that's it, that's way more fun to talk about.

Reactions: KYAggie and brianf
Europe as a whole has major problems with the sex trafficking. Well a major part of eastern Euro countries anyways.

Sex trafficking has been around since like the beginning of human history, it's not going away anytime soon without humans nearly going extinct.

Yes a big one about zero turns check writing privileges etc
Don’t forget the personal guarantee we have for payables.

House, bank and the rest

Write checks..have people to do that.

We write 250k in checks a day, my hand might get tired.

As suggested I’ll stop because the thread is getting derailed by dumb shit…

Anyone want to keep debating farming..shoot me a pm

I’m out until it’s weapons/tactics related.

Sex trafficking has been around since like the beginning of human history, it's not going away anytime soon without humans nearly going extinct.
Agreed. And its not something that will even come up if Russia wins. Point is that in this war its a non issue. NOT that is shouldn't matter. Either way I'm lookin forward to what happens if Russia wins and the labs come out in play.

You really get hung up on writing checks, honestly money is money and it's not a big deal.

Big difference between old money and new money, us old money guys don't need to feel complete by mentioning money every chance they get.
No pm?

It’s like an Onion or Babylon Bee story, but it’s real. Evil/idiotic, leadership comes to the same terminus. The people who would vote for such a monumental clown deserve all the pain he will serve them.

Reactions: BCP

It’s like an Onion or Babylon Bee story, but it’s real. Evil/idiotic, leadership comes to the same terminus. The people who would vote for such a monumental clown deserve all the pain he will serve them.
Bet the golf courses and yards don’t get restricted

question...not being on west coast

is the water issue a managment/ govt issue or is it really that there are too many people and too many green areas is arid climate areas?

if think cali has 45mm people..possibly the state just doesnt have enough water for that amount of infrastructure?

Which state claims to produce the most produce in an arid climate? Which state has done little to nothing for water storage?

is the water issue a managment/ govt issue or is it really that there are too many people and too many green areas is arid climate areas?

if think cali has 45mm people..possibly the state just doesnt have enough water for that amount of infrastructure?
Do you know where the storm drains go to?

found a bunch of info on how much and where the recycled water goes but not much on the percentage of water reclaimed

lots of info/charts like this below, percentages seem to stay about the same

seems like they are increasing water "production", every year as well

just dont know what they are leaving "behind".

figure there is a limit to the amount of water they can grab as the most of it lands on soil etc...just cant find that number

there might just be to much demand in general for the mix of use

lossless-page1-456px-Uses_of_recycled_water_in_California.tiff.png

They do if they tap into the potable water supply. Well, in AZ anyways.

A lot of golf courses are switching completely over to reclaimed water in arid areas.
How about just getting rid of the golf courses or going to xeriscape?

Reactions: deersniper
Water is NOT their problem. They have snow pack that dwarfs Colorado. They have enough water for the entire country.

You didn't read anything I posted did you?

You should move there. You would fit right in.
They are also 100% ignorant, 100% arrogant, and 100% certain that their leftist ideology makes them righteous in spite of all reality and all evidence to the contrary. Their ideas are poisonous, and the results of their policies tragic. Even more so because an ounce of common sense would cause them to reverse course completely.

California is REDUCING their supply of water, ON PURPOSE!!! Can't you read? They are removing dams and eliminating revivors. What the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Water is NOT their problem. They have snow pack that dwarfs Colorado. They have enough water for the entire country.

You didn't read anything I posted did you?

You should move there. You would fit right in.
They are also 100% ignorant, 100% arrogant, and 100% certain that their leftist ideology makes them righteous in spite of all reality and all evidence to the contrary. Their ideas are poisonous, and the results of their policies tragic. Even more so because an ounce of common sense would cause them to reverse course completely.

California is REDUCING their supply of water, ON PURPOSE!!! Can't you read? They are removing dams and eliminating revivors. What the fuck do you think is going to happen?

And they refuse to have any desalination plants built and refuse to capture and use the storm runoff water from cities etc.

But that's of course the plan so they can use "drought" to destroy small farmers, homeowners and force everyone into their evil packed little beehive cities.

Some years ago I found out the local water district mucky mucks decided to define "drought" as anytime people were using more water than they planned for, (even if it was pouring rain and they couldn't get rid of the water from the reservoirs fast enough)...

And they refuse to have any desalination plants built and refuse to capture and use the storm runoff water from cities etc.

But that's of course the plan so they can use "drought" to destroy small farmers, homeowners and force everyone into their evil packed little beehive cities.

Some years ago I found out the local water district mucky mucks decided to define "drought" as anytime people were using more water than they planned for, (even if it was pouring rain and they couldn't get rid of the water from the reservoirs fast enough)...
along those lines

thats why i started looking at the reclamation numbers

i wondered if they were upping the recycle volume to off set the self imposed restrictions

its easy to get money for a public works project after the rivers are healthier

the conversation goes"

build a dam or youll have no water or electricity...
...but we'll kill the rivers like last time
...ok give me 2 bil for a new processing plant
..."ok"
...pockets lined

i did read that some of the issue with the dams was the algae was becoming a issue so much so that certain reservoirs were closed to swimming/use at times.

that might be BS too though, hard to separate truth from make believe cali government info when they are the ones closing the faucet

biden is doing the same thing, even says it out loud

he wants fossil fuels gone, "there will be heartache but we will be better for it"

so he absolutely knows what he is doing is causing a shit mess but he believes that at the end its a better plan.

cali might be using the same logic (or lack of)

You don’t understand.

The oligarchy likes golf courses

Same with here. Not supposed to fertilize or mow within 100 and 10 feet of streams etc. Golf courses mow and fertilize right up to the waters edge
because golf courses print money for the towns they are in

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Grew up on a ranch in California so I'm generally supportive of agriculture. A big issue with water in California (outside of too many people and unthrottled residential development) is the massive expansion of nut growers in arid areas requiring imported water. They've literally pumped small towns dry - so much for small town support. Numbers I've seen puts the percentage of water use by ag as high as 80%. The proliferation of pistachios, almonds, etc. is putting huge pressure on water supplies and most of the nuts grown in the central valley are exported.

Its a handful of huge operations that don't care what they wreck - they just want more - up to $5 billion a year in revenue for one company. I'm all for agriculture and the more smaller operators the better but when we are wrecking the place so the chinese can eat more nuts and the soy crowd can have more almond milk you lose me.

I'd love to see something where they lose 50% of their water supplies so we can have a more balanced approach to the shortages.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388

California only has infrastructure to capture and claim less then ten percent of rain and snow melt. We put nothing back into infrastructure. This is according from a gal I know who works for the water authority.

So.... poor governance.

I will add they love emergencies here, so much so we will have antifa types setting shit on fire to get the climate change Nazis activated and running around clutching their pearls. I guarantee we will have more fires here in a month or two.

Last edited:
It's amazing how utterly retarded Boisie is becoming. One of the last conservative cities in the West, now, not so much. Plague has struck...

I lived there in 95. Compared to Rapid City, SD, Boise was already a haven for weirdos.
Probably because of Hewlett Packard and Micron.

And the college, and the skiing, and, and...

• Sad
Reactions: SilentStalkr
It's amazing how utterly retarded Boisie is becoming. One of the last conservative cities in the West, now, not so much. Plague has struck...
There is sonething to be said about blue cities in red states. Boise appears way more liberal than where I lived in the heart of silicon valley in CA. way more rainbow flags, hipsters, and colored hair freaks. its like being in a red state they have more freedoms to be different but then they choose to support a groupthink that is destined to take away those freedoms. I really couldn't care less what lifestyle you want to live just dont ruin it for everyone else.

There is sonething to be said about blue cities in red states. Boise appears way more liberal than where I lived in the heart of silicon valley in CA. way more rainbow flags, hipsters, and colored hair freaks. its like being in a red state they have more freedoms to be different but then they choose to support a groupthink that is destined to take away those freedoms. I really couldn't care less what lifestyle you want to live just dont ruin it for everyone else.

It’s because they aren’t different or special in blue states, in red states they have to show how special they are compared to a blue state where everybody just assumes everyone else collectively thinks like them.

…what happens next is the dust bowl like 1930.

Or potatoe famine because the whole country of Ireland only grew 1-2 types of potatoe. Which were the largest /profitable. One fungus/virus and the entire system craps out.

Crop rotation etc, not just the easy or most profitable crops

Lots of reasons to not let farmers do what they want.

…I could also be wrong as I’m not a farmer but all realize examples happened because of “growing” how and what they wanted.
Imagine having private property and the government telling you what to do with it. What’s worse, imagine people supporting the government telling land owners what to do with their property.

Imagine having private property and the government telling you what to do with it. What’s worse, imagine people supporting the government telling land owners what to do with their property.
I might have asked this before..

From what I’ve read crop rotation is very important for soil longevity and yield.

Are there any laws/regulations that farmers have to follow (other than EPA etc), so the soil is maintained.

That’s what I really meant with being told what to plant…poor wording which just so happened to cause a shit show lol

I might have asked this before..

From what I’ve read crop rotation is very important for soil longevity and yield.

Are there any laws/regulations that farmers have to follow (other than EPA etc), so the soil is maintained.

That’s what I really meant with being told what to plant…poor wording which just so happened to cause a shit show lol
Private

Property

Once again talking about things you don’t understand and have never done
Only saying what farmers from Kansas told me face to face over 10 years of me asking questions during hunting trips.

Enlighten me in farming and soil usage, will give me something to learn about over the weekend

Enlighten me in farming and soil usage, will give me something to learn about over the weekend
Corn on corn will produce the most fodder and OM for the soil.

Arid arid regions out west with limited rain fall don’t have much choice but to grow wheat sometimes incorporating fallow years.

One size doesn’t fit all.
Farmers do things for a reason.
.gov ALWAYS makes things worse.

People that run soil down go out of business. No one is in it for the short term.

If you were concerned about farmland you should be more concerned about unlawful takings through DU etc lobbyists. Amd the proliferation of housing developments
Maybe look into more water projects and stopping the destruction of existing dams

Reactions: brianf
Corn on corn will produce the most fodder and OM for the soil.

Arid arid regions out west with limited rain fall don’t have much choice but to grow wheat sometimes incorporating fallow years.

One size doesn’t fit all.
Farmers do things for a reason.
.gov ALWAYS makes things worse.

People that run soil down go out of business. No one is in it for the short term.

If you were concerned about farmland you should be more concerned about unlawful takings through DU etc lobbyists. Amd the proliferation of housing developments
Maybe look into more water projects and stopping the destruction of existing dams
So although the soil is similar the climate dictates not only type of crop (obvious) but how the soil reacts to that crop?

It doesn’t have to be imagined. Remember covid tyranny? It wasn’t long ago. There were no private property rights. The state decided winners and losers and punished with no pushback from the masses.

Another example is if property tax. Don’t pay property tax and the state will send badged men to kill you and steal it from your family leaving them with nothing.

I agree with you, to a point, because you know which way they are going to vote. So you don't want them in your state fucking shit up.

In Silicon Valley you don't get the freeks so much as the Indian techies who think they are supposed to vote for liberal agendas. That's because it's group think. SF, Bezerkly, and Marin are liberal bastions, probably the most liberal areas of California, every time I have had to drive to Berkley for business I see a communist flag, it boils my blood.

Otherwise I'm down with people wanting to look different, or being themselves.

The soil is not similar

Edit. Since some people require being spoon fed sources

View attachment 7878894
Don’t need spoon feeding

I asked exactly what I wanted.

If the soil is similar does the climate change how it reacts to certain crops.

Common sense dictates that soil in the pacific nw is different than Texas