• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

House Judiciary passed a high cap magazine ban last night

They must have not payed attention when we had 1 week in CA this year to buy standard cap mags.... If you want people to panic buy millions of mags overnight, that's how you do it.

Of course I didn't partake in such festivities. .

Reactions: TACC
Anyone wise should already be sitting on more than a lifetime supply of magazines.

Of course sometimes you wind up finding out you also need an additional lifetime supply of magazines for something else that just followed you home.....

Anyone wise should already be sitting on more than a lifetime supply of magazines.

Of course sometimes you wind up finding out you also need an additional lifetime supply of magazines for something else that just followed you home.....

People only have so much money to waste on such items at any given time. Besides, you can only carry so many at a time! Just out of curiosity what’s a lifetime supply?

People only have so much money to waste on such items at any given time. Besides, you can only carry so many at a time! Just out of curiosity what’s a lifetime supply?

Well folks had at least 8 years of Obama and the threat of Hillary to stock up, not to mention several years of low prices under Trump.
A magazine or two every week or two isn't hard to pay for unless you are really strapped.

As far as what's a "lifetime supply"? That would vary from person to person and the smart ones would probably not even keep count of how many they actually have, after all they can't beat out of you what you don't know.

Reactions: TACC
Well folks had at least 8 years of Obama and the threat of Hillary to stock up, not to mention several years of low prices under Trump.
A magazine or two every week or two isn't hard to pay for unless you are really strapped.

As far as what's a "lifetime supply"? That would vary from person to person and the smart ones would probably not even keep count of how many they actually have, after all they can't beat out of you what you don't know.

Wow! I must be slacking. I’ve got about 50AR mags. Don’t have a ton of guns something like 14, 4 of which are precision bolt guns with high end optics. I don’t even want to think about how much I have in each one of those. I’d say between about 3 houses I have some significant money wrapped up in that few firearms. I must need a new job to keep up with you guys, pay the bills, raise the kids and so forth. Damn you all must be rolling.

Reactions: wildcats and TACC
Wow! I must be slacking. I’ve got about 50AR mags. Don’t have a ton of guns something like 14, 4 of which are precision bolt guns with high end optics. I don’t even want to think about how much I have in each one of those. I’d say between about 3 houses I have some significant money wrapped up in that few firearms. I must need a new job to keep up with you guys, pay the bills, raise the kids and so forth. Damn you all must be rolling.

If you have 3 houses, you are way ahead of me.
That in itself is a big plus as you now have 3 places to spread out your stuff instead of just 1
I can only afford the one house.
A country property has been in my dreams for the past two decades.

If you have 3 houses, you are way ahead of me.
That in itself is a big plus as you now have 3 places to spread out your stuff instead of just 1
I can only afford the one house.
A country property has been in my dreams for the past two decades.

Haha. Only one of them is mine! I’d love to live out somewhere and have 1000 acres in every direction. Won’t ever happen tho unless I win the lotto or run for office!!!

Well we did already have a FAWB from 94-04 but I think a lot of people fail to realize that the only ones who benefitted from it were gun shops.

Hell I purchased my first AR, M1A, and Glock 20 during the AWB. Literally nothing effected sales except the prices.

If that happens now, as much as I don’t want it to, but I could pay off my houses and put aside a college fund for the kid with the increase in prices lol.

Regardless, I think the worst we’ll see is a grandfathering situation and meaningless restriction, which will be bypassed overnight by manufacturers.

If you don't already have everything you need then the problem is on you (us). The market has been awesome for guns and ammo for a couple years now.

Don't be stupid and wait until a ban is looming.

Prices and demand WILL go up leading to the election.

After that it will go one of two ways. trump will win and we can all enjoy a few more years of great prices.

OR

Prices will skyrocket and demand will be through the roof.

The smart money is on the people that don't wait. I, for one, will be sitting back and laughing. I have all I need and then some already.

Reactions: TACC and Bender
If you don't already have everything you need then the problem is on you (us). The market has been awesome for guns and ammo for a couple years now.

Don't be stupid and wait until a ban is looming.

Prices and demand WILL go up leading to the election.

After that it will go one of two ways. trump will win and we can all enjoy a few more years of great prices.

OR

Prices will skyrocket and demand will be through the roof.

The smart money is on the people that don't wait. I, for one, will be sitting back and laughing. I have all I need and then some already.

I for one do not have enough, not by my standards as I’m not sure one can ever be fully prepared. There will never be enough. With that said, I only have so much disposable income to throw at this crap at any given time. So no I’m not prepared. I’ve got some nice stuff and I’ve got about 4 rifles right now that need finishing up and optics of some kind in various forms, whigh could be anywhere from $1000-$4000 in itself. I also have two that are in the building stage. How many guns, knives, accessories, mags, optics and so on is enough? Keep in mind you can only carry/use so much at a time!

I for one do not have enough, not by my standards as I’m not sure one can ever be fully prepared. There will never be enough. With that said, I only have so much disposable income to throw at this crap at any given time. So no I’m not prepared. I’ve got some nice stuff and I’ve got about 4 rifles right now that need finishing up and optics of some kind in various forms, whigh could be anywhere from $1000-$4000 in itself. I also have two that are in the building stage. How many guns, knives, accessories, mags, optics and so on is enough? Keep in mind you can only carry/use so much at a time!

Your problem is you don't know how to prioritize.

Buy shit like optics (that will never be banned) when ammo and firearms are high.

Buy guns and ammo when everything is cool, like right now.

Definition of enough: What you (and the people you are with, if any) can reasonably carry or transport.
Anything more is a waste.

I personally, have enough. I'm lucky. And it didn't happen fast.

Now for some enlightenment.

15 mags per AR=more than enough (minimum 8, they are cheap so this is easy)
5 mags per pistol minimum=enough
Optics=NOT necessary (unless it is on a bolt gun) but nice to have
Sling= A must for every rifle

Most of the bullshit attachments for AR's=not needed
1000 rounds per caliber owned=enough (more than that is gravy)

Last edited:

Buy shit like optics (that will never be banned) when ammo and firearms are high.

Definition of enough: What you (and the people you are with, if any) can reasonably carry or transport.

Oh, I’m prioritizing. That’s why I have guns without optics right now lol. Nothing I have was achieved quick either. Truthfully, I have enough money to buy anything I could ever want/need right now,’more than enough, but my wife would kill me if I spent it all on Arms. With that said, I did just order $400 in various magazines ?.

Oh, I’m prioritizing. That’s why I have guns without optics right now lol. Nothing I have was achieved quick either. Truthfully, I have enough money to buy anything I could ever want/need right now,’more than enough, but my wife would kill me if I spent it all on Arms.

Of course you should not spend it all on arms!!

gotta buy mre's too

I hope those of you worthless fucks talking about shooting/resisting officials that come to your door to collect are fucking rolled the fuck up before your ignorance spreads to those who read through this shit and feel empowered by the typings of some fucking internet wannabe badass.

Some of you people never fucking learn. You’re literally posting that stupid shit in a public forum that any media outlet could screen grab and use against the rest of us.

Mother fuckers talk about the boogaloo and resisting to boost their frail egos but drive around with blue line stickers on their white 2wd F-150’s and e-scooters.

And yet we wonder why the left gains more traction. The firearms community is the biggest threat to the future of the firearms community.
This.

I’m tired of the propaganda

On both sides.

We need to change the message if we ever expect to win.

There will be no winning.
Only putting off the inevitable demise of our form of government.
Sooner or later the sheeple will want more free stuff than they want freedom, or rights, or choices, or the ability to do anything about it when they find out it’s all coming to an end.

I’m actually somewhat under the impression that the push is not to save lives but because the gov knows the inevitable is coming, a time when they will need to rob you of your savings, 401ks and so forth to pay their own bills, in much the same way that Greece did. As someone else pointed out, they have already paved the legal way for that to happen. Now they just need to ensure that we have no way of resisting or fighting back to try and control the aftereffects. I think that is the true motivation. They know they cannot keep spending the way they do, at some point the bubble busts and it won’t be pretty. They have been slow rolling and stalling this as long as possible. Just a thought. It could be completely off base but...

On the other hand, maybe it’s because the aliens will not come and talk to us and enlighten us until all arms are gathered up. ???

I for one do not have enough, not by my standards as I’m not sure one can ever be fully prepared.
Trading up is never a issue. Many want to believe an make you believe, you need a truck load of shit to make it, that is not true at all. The one thing you really need a lot of is training, the rest of the tools you can get by trading up/battlefield pickup, raiding ect. Everyone thinks it will be a WW I or II battlefield, that is simply not going to happen. It's going to be a small unit or lone Wolf event. Never allow your self to get sucked into "their" game at all. Don't believe it will be like a pack of wolves either, because the larger the numbers on your side the bigger target you will be for them. Stay small, mobile, an the hit an run tactic well wear them down. Remember everyone on the other side will not what to be there, so morale targets are your prime goals from the onset.
The adage you need everything stocked deep is false. Only those who gain from your fear preach that. They want you to believe all your stores will safe an will keep you safe until things get back to normal, that is wishful thinking at best.

Trading up is never a issue. Many want to believe an make you believe, you need a truck load of shit to make it, that is not true at all. The one thing you really need a lot of is training, the rest of the tools you can get by trading up/battlefield pickup, raiding ect. Everyone thinks it will be a WW I or II battlefield, that is simply not going to happen. It's going to be a small unit or lone Wolf event. Never allow your self to get sucked into "their" game at all. Don't believe it will be like a pack of wolves either, because the larger the numbers on your side the bigger target you will be for them. Stay small, mobile, an the hit an run tactic well wear them down. Remember everyone on the other side will not what to be there, so morale targets are your prime goals from the onset.
The adage you need everything stocked deep is false. Only those who gain from your fear preach that. They want you to believe all your stores will safe an will keep you safe until things get back to normal, that is wishful thinking at best.

Wolverines

Wolverines
Long ago I was taught if your a single ant nothing is thought of, however with enough in a cluster people look an may, react. Now that said if your good enough an causing enough pain in your A/O the singles hunting you will not be rookies. The best defense for that is training, plus constantly changing tactics & A/O's

lol dudes in here stockpiling mags like they are trying to outfit a grunt BN. Saying shit like “get a lifetime supply” and “buy more.” lol

A lifetime supply is one mag because when you die from dehydration in your dead mom’s basement (her cat ate her day one because it’s a true survivor), your one mag will still be in your home built AR. Why did you die of starvation? Because while you were attaching your third IR laser to your DPMS clone, you thought it would be a good idea to test your new COD NVGs (that came with the $200 edition preorder). Well you fucking tripped on the stack of old newspapers and cat shit (digested and discarded traces of your mom) and knocked over the tower of old newspapers and boxes filled with ceramic action figure. You spent all your time and money online buying ammo and mags, but spent zero dollars investing in your health by eating properly and zero time in the gym. So now you lay there, trapped under a pile of hoarded garbage and cat shit. You call out for help but the only thing you hear....is the jingle of the cat’s collar....

::fast forward a few days later as footsteps are heard coming downstairs slowly::

Me (talking to your mom’s cat):
“Holy shit look at all of these mags bro, we hit the jackpot. You were right about this place. You’re the best Mr. Bigglesworth!”

::Shoots the Cat...Because you can’t trust cats::

Last edited:
So once again, the Dems have voted to bell the cat. Arrogant morons. Very obviously they can't even be trusted with a burnt match, let alone legislative/executive authority. Their battle cry has become "Fuck Your COTUS!"

I'm thinking that if President Trump backs ANY gun control at ANY time, he's breached a very public contract with gun owners, and we gun owners might as well recognize that there's very little advantage FOR US to maintain any kind of a Republican majority. Beyond this point; go no further, sirs and ladies. We're done with quietly condoning political manipulation of an enumerated right; OUR enumerated right. You cannot cater to that progressive segment of the electorate which has lost its collective mind along with its respect for COTUS.

The executive order bump stock ban was an egregious preemption of gun owners rights as it was, regardless of their validity as a useful firearm accessory. Bypassing due process is becoming a common ploy from both the Dems and the WH. Take a little, take a little more, it's become too much right about...now.

IMHO, refuting and infringing an enumerated right is a disgusting political ploy no matter where it originates; demonstrating a cavalier disregard for the rights of the voting electorate. The Second Amendment is not some kind of negotiable political pawn. Treating it as such demands a retaliatory political answer.

The President does good things, true. But he's fixing to do bad ones, and we're watching, and voting. When his majority gets voted away, it will be for a reason, this reason, and one we care about more than however much we like him or any other politician. As far was we're concerned, the crucial election does not take place in Nov 2020, it takes place right now.

Voting the Reps out would seem a denial of the good things we currently enjoy. But make no mistake, that outcome will not be OUR choice, it will be THEIRS. Are we ready to do it? Bet your political butt!

If we have to eat crap, we're ready for a big plateful. Been here before.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Dudes who call themselves mercs while being paid by the USG are fucking toolbags and usually the most worthless ones on the TO.

Mercs are the guys from the mid 2000s that flooded over into the middle east because DoD put so much contract money out for 'security personnel' that all of the Prime contractors started taking any warm body that had spent a week in boot camp, filled out the application for the police academy or had any 'experience' that could somehow be bent to fit into ever growing, ever vague window of what checked the qualification requirment boxes for a billet slot on a contract. They literally had more open slots that they could bill $125/hour for plus hazard/hardship differential on a guaranteed 80 hour 'work' week than they could find people for.

Most of them made $250k+ over an 8 month rotation (which their wife spent on total shit while they were gone and/or they would blow a ton of in Dubai on shit like Armani jeans with a dragon going up the pantleg for $1100) and made reservists look capable. Those are the guys that referred to themselves as Mercs and they were very easy to spot, and usually ID'd themselves for you before it was too late and you were stuck with them.

lol dudes in here stockpiling mags like they are trying to outfit a grunt BN. Saying shit like “get a lifetime supply” and “buy more.” lol

A lifetime supply is one mag because when you die from dehydration in your dead mom’s basement (her cat ate her day one because it’s a true survivor), your one mag will still be in your home built AR. Why did you die of starvation? Because while you were attaching your third IR laser to your DPMS clone, you thought it would be a good idea to test your new COD NVGs (that came with the $200 edition preorder). Well you fucking tripped on the stack of old newspapers and cat shit (digested and discarded traces of your mom) and knocked over the tower of old newspapers and boxes filled with ceramic action figure. You spent all your time and money online buying ammo and mags, but spent zero dollars investing in your health by eating properly and zero time in the gym. So now you lay there, trapped under a pile of hoarded garbage and cat shit. You call out for help but the only thing you hear....is the jingle of the cat’s collar....

::fast forward a few days later as footsteps are heard coming downstairs slowly::

Me (talking to your mom’s cat):
“Holy shit look at all of these mags bro, we hit the jackpot. You were right about this place. You’re the best Mr. Bigglesworth!”

::Shoots the Cat...Because you can’t trust cats::

Got to hit that gym bro. I’m in 5 days a week, no junk food for me either. Trained well and oh I would have ate the cat!

I’m actually somewhat under the impression that the push is not to save lives but because the gov knows the inevitable is coming, a time when they will need to rob you of your savings, 401ks and so forth to pay their own bills, in much the same way that Greece did. As someone else pointed out, they have already paved the legal way for that to happen. Now they just need to ensure that we have no way of resisting or fighting back to try and control the aftereffects. I think that is the true motivation. They know they cannot keep spending the way they do, at some point the bubble busts and it won’t be pretty. They have been slow rolling and stalling this as long as possible. Just a thought. It could be completely off base but...

I’ve been talking about this for about a decade now. There’s an estimated 29.1 trillion dollars in retirement assets in the US, $5.7 trillion is 401K. My concern is not them raiding it to pay off the debt, but to fund social security or as part of some other wealth redistribution/reparations/socialist bullshit scheme. The citizens would have to be disarmed before that could happen, it would be quite a trigger for people who’ve saved their whole lives to see it all stolen by the Gov’t.

Sir Mix A Lot had a perfect song to address the negatives of gun control, No Holds Barred.

Mercs are the guys from the mid 2000s that flooded over into the middle east because DoD put so much contract money out for 'security personnel' that all of the Prime contractors started taking any warm body that had spent a week in boot camp, filled out the application for the police academy or had any 'experience' that could somehow be bent to fit into ever growing, ever vague window of what checked the qualification requirment boxes for a billet slot on a contract. They literally had more open slots that they could bill $125/hour for plus hazard/hardship differential on a guaranteed 80 hour 'work' week than they could find people for.

Most of them $250k+ over an 8 month rotation (which their wife spent on total shit while they were gone and/or they would blow a ton of in Dubai on shit like Armani jeans with a dragon going up the pantleg for $1100) and made reservists look capable. Those are the guys that referred to themselves as Mercs and they were very easy to spot, and usually ID'd themselves for you before it was too late and you were stuck with them.

Bro it’s soooooooo fucking bad now. To the point that I recent quit my contract and said fuck ever going back to that shit. Money went to shit ($570 a day) but was still enough to pay off the wife’s student loans lol. But holy shit I didn’t think it was possible to defraud the USG of so much money by claiming that these fucks were capable and competent per the SOW.

This.

On both sides.

I see what y’all are trying to say, but am done trying to be nice and done giving compromise to people that will never be satisfied. At the end of the day it’s already ours and blood was shed to make it ours. It’s up to us to keep it ours. I took the oath. We aren’t the ones that stated this fight. We are the ones that must finish it though. We can’t leave this mess for our kids or grandkids.

Bro it’s soooooooo fucking bad now. To the point that I recent quit my contract and said fuck ever going back to that shit. Money went to shit ($570 a day) but was still enough to pay off the wife’s student loans lol. But holy shit I didn’t think it was possible to defraud the USG of so much money by claiming that these fucks were capable and competent per the SOW.

Have you had to blow up a connex full of brand new shrinked wrapped server equipment because someone at CENTCOM got a magic spaceship ride at 2001 Odyssey, and ended up sending a MOD through for a totally different brand of server equipment, yet? :D

P.S. - My biggest regret was not buying one of those hilarious war rugs they sold outside of Little Paradise in Bagram. If you know what I'm talking about and can get one, PM me lol

Oh, and JAMBO! JAMBO!

Does that still exist over there?
lol No idea. We had our own little place tucked away in the middle of the city and thankfully weren’t stuck on a DOD compound. Spent all my time there either running around Kabul or flying to outer provinces. I left AFG in 13 and my most recent contract was in a different country/region.

Part of me wants to go back, but it isn’t worth it for that Golds Gym shirt lol.

Now I’m a Dependapotamous and waddle about the commissary.

Last edited:

On the other hand, maybe it’s because the aliens will not come and talk to us and enlighten us until all arms are gathered up. ???

They don’t actually need to do the same thing as Greece. They will do quantitative easing and the ordinary persons will cheer them on when they do it. Everyone’s bank account will look the same, but the dollar will be devalued. They will steal your savings and 401k by just printing more money.

So, I agree completely. We should not submit. But let me ask you this.... When the war of Northern Aggression was among us, the South wanted the confrontation. We embraced that shit and we fought, died, killed and what was won? I'm going to warn that we will destroy the foundation of this country. We will lose so many things like Social Security, 401k, electricity, water, all of the stuff that we take for granted. I'm in for this next phase of our country and will act accordingly. We shall remained armed and ready to protect ourselves.
Perhaps, perhaps not. While I seriously doubt that it would ever come to what some here fantasize about (yes fantasize about finally getting to play with their toys, and yeah that happens), let's face it, we may lose much, but anything destroyed can be rebuilt. Hopefully, that rebuilding will be done in accordance with our Constitution, limited government free of corruption and true liberty for all.

They don’t actually need to do the same thing as Greece. They will do quantitative easing and the ordinary persons will cheer them on when they do it. Everyone’s bank account will look the same, but the dollar will be devalued. They will steal your savings and 401k by just printing more money.

They’ve already been doing it!

That's already happening and has been happening for some time.
It's published government and Fed policy
A target rate of about 25% to 30% devaluation per 25 years.

If you can remember back, think about the mid 1990s and how much a gallon of gas cost, or a gallon of milk, or a loaf of bread, or many other commonly purchased items?

Electronics are a bit different as some have gone down a lot and others have gone up a lot, but thanks to lazy software cut and paste "programmers" you now need more power/storage than ever to do the same thing with most commercial consumer software, so it kind of averages out.

Reactions: Bender
Whatever they pass doesn't concern me, what they do is pass some dumb shit and look for a scapegoat. they actually can't enforce any laws. they get people scared and hope they turn in their guns. Democraps always play head games, they lack actual substance.

This.

On both sides.

How do we change the narrative?
I have said for yrs that not everyone should have guns, and have had heated arguments with friends over saying it. It's a lib side of me I do not care for. Face it, guns, or more efficient guns make shit easy for looneys.
Most of us can't or will not fathom wanting to hurt unknown or unsuspecting people, there is no sense in doing so.
But we are fighting a battle of fear, fear propagated under pretenses that something may happen. I think fear has to be one of the worst emotions to deal with, especially for children. Fear of uncertainty in adults can border on absurdity.
And the media and the left never let up. Even if numbers were on our side, as to how kids die, one school shooting is too many. We can throw shit at it all day long, does not change the fact once was enough.
What does Chicago average on a weekend, 35 shooting victims? It never sinks in.
It will never quit with these fucktards, from some green new deal, to forgiving student loan debt, never ending list of free shit.

And the newest to piss me the fuck off is the left Demanding a fucking recession, they literally want a recession. The economy has been strong, no dips, even after Trumps ridiculous ass tariffs, no dip in spending. This country needs a wake up call, I mean all of us, rich to poor, white to black. News really isn't news, and twitter can in a twisted form run the country.

Emotional reaction is the currency of the left. They use victim hood and mental illness as rank. They throw around their rank (the more oppressed or victimized the higher rank) with the emotional currency to effect/ affect change towards their agenda.

You can not be rational with someone who uses weaponized emotions. It’s why it always devolves into name calling and insults.

Electronics are a bit different as some have gone down a lot and others have gone up a lot, but thanks to lazy software cut and paste "programmers" you now need more power/storage than ever to do the same thing with most commercial consumer software, so it kind of averages out.

I once earned my living as a programmer, one of the languages was Lansa. It was an Australian Import for IBM Midrange Systems. The basic intent was that it was a program generator that presented the User with a long sequence of interrogatories, then chugged out an executable object code. It had some very sophisticated process capabilities, but mostly, it was a slovenly memory hog.

Our work group went to the classes in order to be "authorized" to use it, but the classes were totally worthless. The functions we needed it to perform were so complex that the program generator ran out of object memory about halfway through the compilation process.

We were forced to actually code each line in place of using the generator. We wrote very tight code, but the manual coding process was complex and not very intuitive. It worked, but I will never put that programming language on a resume again. Herding cats would be preferable; at least most of the cats like me.

In 1999, I was tasked exclusively with reviewing very single line of code to ensure that the Y2K bug wasn't present. It took me nearly six months, and guess what; there wasn't even a single occurrence. Jan 2, 2000; I was still sweating out the possibility...

Mostly I concentrated on an odd little octal language called DataBus from DataPoint. It did everything and it was a hoot besides. It was also the first language to make use of Local Area Network Distributed Processing. That one put food on the table for nearly two decades.

Later some brilliant individual reconstructed it into something called PCBus, and I ran with that too.

Neither one exists these days. Good thing, I've been retired since 2005, anyway.

But I missed that Datapoint stuff...; I had started each day with a smile on my face...

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Wow, I think I'm just plain F'd! All my retirements (wife's too) are state and fed. backed. I need to pull our cash out of the bank and get to burying it in a secret hidey-hole. WTF over? Mac:rolleyes:

Perhaps, perhaps not. While I seriously doubt that it would ever come to what some here fantasize about (yes fantasize about finally getting to play with their toys, and yeah that happens), let's face it, we may lose much, but anything destroyed can be rebuilt. Hopefully, that rebuilding will be done in accordance with our Constitution, limited government free of corruption and true liberty for all.
No, it will have to rebuilt with a new constitution that prevents the bullshit from repeating itself. Term limits on Congress, no special laws for congress, balanced budget law, curtail or throw out executive orders, prevent ex Congress from being lobbyists, et al.

Idahoorion

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Wow, I think I'm just plain F'd! All my retirements (wife's too) are state and fed. backed. I need to pull our cash out of the bank and get to burying it in a secret hidey-hole. WTF over? Mac:rolleyes:
If it goes to shit across the board, your cash, an everything you think you have/had in the bank or last numbers on a balance sheet, will be worthless. Tangible items an skill sets (life an otherwise) will be worth more than gold,...

If it goes to shit across the board, your cash, an everything you think you have/had in the bank or last numbers on a balance sheet, will be worthless. Tangible items an skill sets (life an otherwise) will be worth more than gold,...
Well, it's a good thing I can turn a mean wrench and shoot. Mac:LOL:

Reactions: TACC and wildcats

Now for some enlightenment.

15 mags per AR=more than enough (minimum 8, they are cheap so this is easy)
5 mags per pistol minimum=enough
Optics=NOT necessary (unless it is on a bolt gun) but nice to have
Sling= A must for every rifle

Most of the bullshit attachments for AR's=not needed
1000 rounds per caliber owned=enough (more than that is gravy)

One more thing, if 1000 rds per caliber is enough then you must not shoot much. Depending on what we are talking about shooting here I can blow through that in a training session. And this is supposed to last like a lifetime?

Reactions: TACC and nn8734