• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Far Can I Shoot With This Setup?

Gonna go ahead and ignore this loser, he obviously adds no worth to life.

Op literally cannot stop sucking dick, which means he can't shoot his setup at all. He's too busy sucking dick.

Reactions: TrevK
@Beerfest19 -FFS, you sure do have a strange way of making friends and asking for advice.

I fear your time on Sniper's Hide may be short and somewhat painful.

But good luck to you…if you approach all things in life like you did this thread….you’re going to need it.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I worked with plenty of 19D's. I was in the same platoon with a bunch of them for a couple years, (I was a sniper in a mech unit at Carson, and the scout platoon was made up of 19D's. A scout platoon made up of 11B's in a pure infantry unit is at least 5 x more capable). When you pick scouts based on a selection process of the best infantrymen in a battalion vs dumping a bunch of cav scouts in a platoon and calling them "scouts" is a sad way of handling things. The 19D mos attracts the worst of the worst. The real wannabes. The mos has been obsolete for about a century.
The Scouts I worked with was at FT Stewart back in the late 80's early 90's. General Schwarzkopf used the platoon as a prototype for all Scouts. Great group of highly motivated soldiers. YMMV.

I hope you get the help you need bro. These folk might be able to help.

Everyone below this comment sucks dick for coke.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️↕️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️↕️⬇️↕️↕️

Missed the original post but the Hornady 750gn AMAX at 2700 fps, the maximum expected range would be 8440 yards (7718m or 4.8 miles) at 37.5° elevation. It would arrive at an angle of 61.3° and terminal velocity of 664fps (202m/S). This assumes many weather factors and has nothing to do with affective range.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Missed the original post but the Hornady 750gn AMAX at 2700 fps, the maximum expected range would be 8440 yards (7718m or 4.8 miles) at 37.5° elevation. It would arrive at an angle of 61.3° and terminal velocity of 664fps (202m/S). This assumes many weather factors and has nothing to do with affective range.
No bro. Nightforce said 2000 yards. Anything else means you don’t know shit.

I hope you get the help you need bro. These folk might be able to help.

Hope you like my new username. Made it just for you and will continue to post shit under it. Zeros fucks given.

Hope you like my new username. Made it just for you and will continue to post shit under it. Zeros fucks given.
IMG_4357.jpeg

OP: I want to change my screen name
Admin: Why?

OP: because the bishop made me “kiss his scepter” when I was little and now I’m obsessed with oral sex with men.

Reactions: Tokay444
I can't believe this mf (Oregunsuckedmydick) has gotten 17 likes in here with his nonsense.
Can someone please mail him a grenade in a box with the pin pulled and send him back to hell again.

Last edited:
Reactions: OREGUN
The mods must be at their day jobs.

Who are the mods anyway?

I came back for some good afternoon entertainment just to find out this thread fizzled 😞. We haven't even heard how much concrete this guy can sling or how much he can press yet.

My theory is that this is Theis coming back for some laughs.

If somebody can tell me how far approximately I can shoot out with this setup I just got, I’d really appreciate it, as I’m not too familiar with these scope calculations and ranges. My setup as follows:

Barrett M99 29” 50 BMG Fluted With 27 MOA Rail

Atacr 7-35 Mil-R
Elevation - 100 MOA/29 MRAD
Windage - 60 MOA/17 MRAD

Spuhr 4302C 10.3 MOA 34mm 1.5” height

Thanks!!
While this thread has been somewhat mildly entertaining (you know, like watching a bunch of feral cats swat the shit out of a dazed and confused mouse), I guess a mod should probably step in now.

OP: I reverted your original post back into view (it's part of the ban cat's super mod powers, if you didn't know), so that you could take a screenshot of it. I say this because, if you survive your first encounter with the Hide's reputation of not suffering fools lightly, swallow your pride and admit your ignorance, and then stick around long enough to learn some things, you will realize (and be embarrassed) at your question, as well as your response. Sometimes it's good to keep a reminder of that....

The collected knowledge of longe range and ELR shooting in this forum is uncomparable. There literally isn't anywhere else, where ideas, experiences and test cases in long range/ELR shooting are exchanged and discussed anywhere on the web (and likely why you're here). So, I would highly suggest you get your ego in check, take your medicine for an otherwise innocent mistake, followed by internet boasting. It stings, but if you stick around, you'll learn a lot from many of these guys. You're not the first to step in it, here on the Hide; we've had others over the years, do the same thing you've just done, and they ended up being integral members here, having discussions as they grew experience in this discipline, after they had this discussion with a mod or another senior member. But, hey, you do you; I just clean up the messes around here, and toss out the trash.

To everyone else; I think it's time to let the guy ease out with what little pride he has left. We all started somewhere, and we all (at some point) asked stupid questions, or said stupid things. And yes, at some point, we were all young. Well except @Threadcutter308 ; Moses was his Plt Sgt, and Jesus was his squad leader. :ROFLMAO:

While this thread has been somewhat mildly entertaining (you know, like watching a bunch of feral cats swat the shit out of a dazed and confused mouse), I guess a mod should probably step in now.

OP: I reverted your original post back into view (it's part of the ban cat's super mod powers, if you didn't know), so that you could take a screenshot of it. I say this because, if you survive your first encounter with the Hide's reputation of not suffering fools lightly, swallow your pride and admit your ignorance, and then stick around long enough to learn some things, you will realize (and be embarrassed) at your question, as well as your response. Sometimes it's good to keep a reminder of that....

The collected knowledge of longe range and ELR shooting in this forum is uncomparable. There literally isn't anywhere else, where ideas, experiences and test cases in long range/ELR shooting are exchanged and discussed anywhere on the web (and likely why you're here). So, I would highly suggest you get your ego in check, take your medicine for an otherwise innocent mistake, followed by internet boasting. It stings, but if you stick around, you'll learn a lot from many of these guys. You're not the first to step in it, here on the Hide; we've had others over the years, do the same thing you've just done, and they ended up being integral members here, having discussions as they grew experience in this discipline, after they had this discussion with a mod or another senior member. But, hey, you do you; I just clean up the messes around here, and toss out the trash.

To everyone else; I think it's time to let the guy ease out with what little pride he has left. We all started somewhere, and we all (at some point) asked stupid questions, or said stupid things. And yes, at some point, we were all young. Well except @Threadcutter308 ; Moses was his Plt Sgt, and Jesus was his squad leader. :ROFLMAO:
Oh good grief......Seriously ? :unsure: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP: I reverted your original post back into view (it's part of the ban cat's super mod powers, if you didn't know), so that you could take a screenshot of it. I say this because, if you survive your first encounter with the Hide's reputation of not suffering fools lightly, swallow your pride and admit your ignorance, and then stick around long enough to learn some things, you will realize (and be embarrassed) at your question, as well as your response. Sometimes it's good to keep a reminder of that.... omg a ban on a shity Internet forum. My creditability is shot out. Lmao. Okay so maybe I don’t know much about long range. This is how you treat people. I’ve been in over 200 firefights, helped Leo’s with their gear, and sold guns for awhile. So why don’t you pussies ask yourselves wtf you’ve done with your lives. Fuck off wouldn't want to apart of this shity forum anyway. Fucking losers. Half you motherfuckers are probably the same dudes that walk into the firearm store and ask stupid fucking questions about what you should buy or what ammo to get. Lol

Wow big moderator. Tough guy over here. I’ll make it simple for you. Fuck you. You’re a little bitch boy who thinks he’s a god because he’s on a forum. Which obviously you’ve done nothing with your life and let’s face it, this is all you got. So I’ll make it simple. It also looks like you suck dick too. And being the little bitch that you are you’ll probably delete this comment cause you’re too big of pussy to leave it up yet like to mock others. So you talk shit first and try and defend me. You’re a fucking loser kook. Fuck you. Most you fags wouldn’t look at me twice on the street. Bunch of little bitches on here. Pretty sad this is what you do with your lives. And you’re from San Diego too. Lol for sure Democrat.

Last edited:
Wow big moderator. Tough guy over here. I’ll make it simple for you. Fuck you. You’re a little bitch boy who thinks he’s a god because he’s on a forum. Which obviously you’ve done nothing with your life and let’s face it, this is all you got. So I’ll make it simple. It also looks like you suck dick too. And being the little bitch that you are you’ll probably delete this comment cause you’re too big of pussy to leave it up yet like to mock others. So you talk shit first and try and defend me. You’re a fucking loser kook. Fuck you. Most you fags wouldn’t look at me twice on the street. Bunch of little bitches on here. Pretty sad this is what you do with your lives.
Easy now,

Wouldn’t want mommy to come down and see you using such profanity on her computer….

Wow big moderator. Tough guy over here. I’ll make it simple for you. Fuck you. You’re a little bitch boy who thinks he’s a god because he’s on a forum. Which obviously you’ve done nothing with your life and let’s face it, this is all you got. So I’ll make it simple. It also looks like you suck dick too. And being the little bitch that you are you’ll probably delete this comment cause you’re too big of pussy to leave it up yet like to mock others. So you talk shit first and try and defend me. You’re a fucking loser kook. Fuck you. Most you fags wouldn’t look at me twice on the street. Bunch of little bitches on here. Pretty sad this is what you do with your lives. And you’re from San Diego too. Lol for sure Democrat.
"2000 yards bud. Nighforce guy said so."
I was happy to go 8 for 10 at a mile with my 6BR. I guess I have a new goal of 2000 so I can be as good as a Nightforce on a 50.

Lmao you’re telling on me. Bro for somebody that has guns your a little bitch. Lmao. Take your tampon out little rat.
Telling on you???

You realize you tagged him in your post above?

Not that he couldn’t find it anyways. Mine was just a tag as well.

Just enjoy your bud light and white claws and calm down

You've just confirmed that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. Yeah, I know, fuck me too :rolleyes:

Moderators for snipers hide. Must be legends. Oh wait nobody gives a fuck. Unless you’re a member and have no life. 🤦‍♂️ Can’t believe these dudes have over 3k messages. Like lay off the fucking computer and live your life. Maybe if you got off your keyboard warrior chairs lol you’d have more real life experiences.