• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Far Can I Shoot With This Setup?

You've just confirmed that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. Yeah, I know, fuck me too :rolleyes:
Yeah okay bro. Fuck off. So maybe I don’t know much about long range. But just so you know when you kick motherfuckers doors down at 2am at night from air assaults and catch or kill hvts, and also helped Leo’s out with there gear to keep them safe on the streets, and also sold guns for awhile, and actually did something useful in your life instead posting on a fucking forum I’d have more respect towards you. But in actuality I can give too shits about your bro. Just my 2 cents. You mean nothing to me. Along with these other clowns. So before you and your fag boys try and belittle people at least know that while you sit on your keyboard warrior chair all day think about what you’ve actually done with your pathetic life. So I’ll end with this. I know wtf I did with my life. What have you done? Most you fag boys talking shit obviously have done nothing either. 🤦‍♂️ pretty sad. Fuck this place. ✌️

Yeah okay bro. Fuck off. So maybe I don’t know much about long range. But just so you know when you kick motherfuckers doors down at 2am at night from air assaults and catch or kill hvts, and also helped Leo’s out with there gear to keep them safe on the streets, and also sold guns for awhile, and actually did something useful in your life instead posting on a fucking forum I’d have more respect towards you. But I’m actuality I can give too shits about your bro. Just my 2 cents. You mean nothing to me. Along with these other clowns. So before you and your fag boys try and belittle people at least know that while you sit on your keyboard warrior chair all day think about what you’ve actually done with your pathetic life.
Misplaced your Adderall 'scrip, I see :unsure: ;)

Yeah okay bro. Fuck off. So maybe I don’t know much about long range. But just so you know when you kick motherfuckers doors down at 2am at night from air assaults and catch or kill hvts, and also helped Leo’s out with there gear to keep them safe on the streets, and also sold guns for awhile, and actually did something useful in your life instead posting on a fucking forum I’d have more respect towards you. But in actuality I can give too shits about your bro. Just my 2 cents. You mean nothing to me. Along with these other clowns. So before you and your fag boys try and belittle people at least know that while you sit on your keyboard warrior chair all day think about what you’ve actually done with your pathetic life. So I’ll end with this. I know wtf I did with my life. What have you done? Most you gag boys talking shit obviously have done nothing either. 🤦‍♂️ pretty sad. Fuck this place. ✌️
Big mad.
Anyone can be anything on the internet, and you chose to be retarded.

Yeah okay bro. Fuck off. So maybe I don’t know much about long range. But just so you know when you kick motherfuckers doors down at 2am at night from air assaults and catch or kill hvts, and also helped Leo’s out with there gear to keep them safe on the streets, and also sold guns for awhile, and actually did something useful in your life instead posting on a fucking forum I’d have more respect towards you. But in actuality I can give too shits about your bro. Just my 2 cents. You mean nothing to me. Along with these other clowns. So before you and your fag boys try and belittle people at least know that while you sit on your keyboard warrior chair all day think about what you’ve actually done with your pathetic life. So I’ll end with this. I know wtf I did with my life. What have you done? Most you fag boys talking shit obviously have done nothing either. 🤦‍♂️ pretty sad. Fuck this place. ✌️
you helping ANYONE with their gear is beyond frightening

1682689371574.gif

Exactly bro. You can’t say shit. I just proved you’ve done nothing with your life. Nobody cares you’re a moderator. Lmao
Now THAT's funny ! :ROFLMAO:

I'm retired. I think I'm going to go back to sleep for a while.......;)

(pssst; BTW, I'm not a moderator. Calm down, you're getting confused. Take your 'scrips).

Technically, if you say “2AM” you don’t have to say “at night”. For one thing, it’s morning, and for another, that’s what AM means. But I suppose I’m splitting hairs this AM in the morning.

Or did I miss the point?

Technically, if you say “2AM” you don’t have to say “at night”. For one thing, it’s morning, and for another, that’s what AM means. But I suppose I’m splitting hairs this AM in the morning.

Or did I miss the point?
He did think threadcutter was a mod….

So his attention to detail isn’t very high

Moderators for snipers hide. Must be legends. Oh wait nobody gives a fuck. Unless you’re a member and have no life. 🤦‍♂️ Can’t believe these dudes have over 3k messages. Like lay off the fucking computer and live your life. Maybe if you got off your keyboard warrior chairs lol you’d have more real life experiences.
Can I play?
DD0E9395-B313-4E57-B0CA-39A626A0D978.gif

Projecting i see......
Hmmm....
Tell me about your mother.

Wow big moderator. Tough guy over here. I’ll make it simple for you. Fuck you. You’re a little bitch boy who thinks he’s a god because he’s on a forum. Which obviously you’ve done nothing with your life and let’s face it, this is all you got. So I’ll make it simple. It also looks like you suck dick too. And being the little bitch that you are you’ll probably delete this comment cause you’re too big of pussy to leave it up yet like to mock others. So you talk shit first and try and defend me. You’re a fucking loser kook. Fuck you. Most you fags wouldn’t look at me twice on the street. Bunch of little bitches on here. Pretty sad this is what you do with your lives. And you’re from San Diego too. Lol for sure Democrat.

Here's the real kicker, Scooter.
You have reaaaally skinned your ignorance in a bigly fashion.
There is no possible way, you could so much as tote water, for the man you openly besmirch.
Marine PMI is one of the toughest motherfuckers I've ever even heard of, let alone be acquainted with.

Best you go on back to your hole. You'll be sent there soon enough.
I'm sure you'll respawn as a brand new asshole, I'm sure that mouth of yours will give you away....again.

Here's the real kicker, Scooter.
You have reaaaally skinned your ignorance in a bigly fashion.
There is no possible way, you could so much as tote water, for the man you openly besmirch.
Marine PMI is one of the toughest motherfuckers I've ever even heard of, let alone be acquainted with.

Best you go on back to your hole. You'll be sent there soon enough.
I'm sure you'll respawn as a brand new asshole, I'm sure that mouth of yours will give you away....again.
If it’s not too busy being stuffed with ding-dongs

Moderators for snipers hide. Must be legends. Oh wait nobody gives a fuck. Unless you’re a member and have no life. 🤦‍♂️ Can’t believe these dudes have over 3k messages. Like lay off the fucking computer and live your life. Maybe if you got off your keyboard warrior chairs lol you’d have more real life experiences.
I have way more than 3K posts, and the Hide isn't the only thing I do on the computer. What is your Grindr name, I will have @akmike47 hit you up later when he is done at the truck stop.

BTW: Why would someone like you, that knows nothing about guns, buy a Barrett M99 with a Nightforce ATACR scope, then post dumbass questions on a shooting forum? If you really own the rifle how about posting a picture of it. Don't just copy and paste a picture from the internet, include a card with your user ID in the photo.

You then go on to berate a mod who has done more for this country than the last four generations of your family.

Is this you?

c1d.jpg

OP is just a Soros funded agitator. Probably has a pallet of bricks on his lawn and would burn down his own house because orange man bad.

Last edited:
Wow big moderator. Tough guy over here. I’ll make it simple for you. Fuck you. You’re a little bitch boy who thinks he’s a god because he’s on a forum. Which obviously you’ve done nothing with your life and let’s face it, this is all you got. So I’ll make it simple. It also looks like you suck dick too. And being the little bitch that you are you’ll probably delete this comment cause you’re too big of pussy to leave it up yet like to mock others. So you talk shit first and try and defend me. You’re a fucking loser kook. Fuck you. Most you fags wouldn’t look at me twice on the street. Bunch of little bitches on here. Pretty sad this is what you do with your lives. And you’re from San Diego too. Lol for sure Democrat.
My, my, my...such vulgarity. <gasp>

Buh-bye Felicia....

f off.gif

"Actually 11B not divorced and married. Lol."

"My wallet has more combat experience than your entire body kid"

"when you kick motherfuckers doors down at 2am at night from air assaults and catch or kill hvts"

😘👌

Aw man, what did I miss?