• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How Far It's Come

Dougie308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
This evening I commented on a "friends" posting on Facebook which showed edited footage of cherry picked statements from President Trump and the leftists in Charlotte. All I asked was why they didn't show the ballbats and boards with nails in them carried by BLM members confiscated by the cops. Her reply was" Are you kidding me! That girl was killed! If you still support him you should unfriend me!"

I've known this person for ten years. The polarization of this country is unpredented. I was just a kid in the 60's, but I don't remember even then being this bad.

There is a shit storm coming boys and girls.

so just unfriend him....they sound like a fucktard anyways......you dont get to ignore wrongs on either side just because someone died......as much as MSM would like to have you believe otherwise, trump is right, and BOTH sides share blame in what happened.

but you are right, a shitstorms a brewin.......thats why i keep a shotgun and body armor in my truck at all times......

Dougie308,

I think you made the right choice. It sounds like your core values are very different so I doubt you'll miss her "FaceBook friendship."

What is Facebook?

its a website where you share photos of youre ugly children, what youre having for breakfast, and annoying political quips with people you call youre "friends" but youve never actually met 90% of them.

Face book = the following
Fuck you/me book,
Like at me book,
I know more than you book,
Only my opinion matters book,
I'm leaving for vacation book, so come rob my house while I'm gone.
Look at all my nice shit book, ( that I have to suck an swallow for at work)

Social media, Any one that is on or uses that shit needs time on the couch,...Prozac or both. Keep using the shit an wind up like the speed bumps a few days ago.

You left out the part about being on facebook generates money for the company by selling access to you and selling your info and that money is used to promote marxism.

Ya'll are taking it a bit far. Its just a thing, good or bad, depending on how its used. I keep up with several members; JRose, Queequeg, and Switchblade, to name a few. Also several of my old high school partners in crime. I enjoy it. just like any tool, it must be used with discretion.

Facebook is for people who can't go five minutes without someone liking them.

Facebook is a good intelligence source to use to follow Sun Tzu's maxim, "Know your......"...
I wouldn't have unfriended the person, I would keep watching what said person and friends said so id know something important for when shtf....

Ya'll are taking it a bit far. Its just a thing, good or bad, depending on how its used. I keep up with several members; JRose, Queequeg, and Switchblade, to name a few. Also several of my old high school partners in crime. I enjoy it. just like any tool, it must be used with discretion.

Agreed. Like anything else, it is what you make of it.

Never been on it. Got no use fer da damn thingy ma jig.

Can I get some likes now?

:rolleyes:

google-jewish-pedophile-necrophiliac-social-media-billionaires-all-news-mages-2834670.png

Agreed. Like anything else, it is what you make of it.

It was designed to remove individual thinking and assimilate the masses into lock step, which it has done. Electronic withdrawal is a real issue with many, as self worth has to take a back seat to reality. I think it's interesting people would own any device that spies on them 24/7 unless it's in a Faraday cage, let alone drive their families in rides that can be taken over via satellites at any time. Allow yourself to be tracked 24/7 via magnetic strips on your person. Keep buying in to that stuff for the convenience, it's for the long term good,..........................................of who?

It was designed to remove individual thinking and assimilate the masses into lock step, which it has done.
I don't agree with that assessment. I'd say television media was designed for that. The idea of Facebook and other social media is that we individuals can speak and be heard by tens of thousands of other people for free, in effect democratizing mass communication--the opposite of being all pulled into the same huddle. It so happens that many people respond to that by becoming more assimilated and homogenized, but that's only one possible reaction and not a guaranteed 100%, or even 50%.

As to what bothers me about lack of privacy and the almost endless capacity of unsavory actors to surveil whom they wish, the nearly complete lack of privacy in communication and financial services is probably the worst.

Last edited:
Trace where the money came from to start any social media site! Then dig into how much public money was paid to every cell phone carrier to allow "other equipment" to piggy back their system. Who owns the fake cell sights that dot this land? The main issue comes when it's all turned off, people do not know how to live w/o their whizzbang. I see what happens when just the power is out, after awhile it's fairly sad to see what supposedly educated people do/become based upon their blind steeple logic.