• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How HIPPA relates to questions regarding being vaccinated

But I guess you are the guy that @rjacobs warned us about.

Eh, dont bring me into this... I wasnt talking about Covid at all in my previous posts...simply the vaccine portion.

I am in agreement with Doc(and others) that Covid in and of itself was likely manufactured and all the bluster and lock downs were orchestrated... for what means... ill leave that up to others to decide. Ive always said Fauci, Birx, et al were like traveling salesmen... "just say what needs to be said to make the sale even if its a lie that may come back to bite me later, but ill be 6 states away so fuck em"...

i think he implied that they are not effective for 99% of the masks being used and how people use them...close enough imho.
Kind of. It was a straight question from somebody else in his field with whom he had a previous working relationship, so I think you kind of have to read it at face value. What it seemed to me that he was saying was that these cloth masks and hipster masks don't work at all, but he didn't seem to imply in any way that he felt the same about n95 and n99 masks. Now, this was a clear lie he was telling to to the public because he was saying the opposite, but I don't think he said what you think he implied. In fact, and I quote directly:

The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material.

And yes I see what you did there. And yes, there is a very feasible scenario where masks don't work at all, and he still didn't say that in the email, which would simply make him wrong. The email is a smoking gun of a lie, it just isn't the smoking gun of the lie indicated here.
Eh, dont bring me into this... I wasnt talking about Covid at all in my previous posts...simply the vaccine portion.

I am in agreement with Doc(and others) that Covid in and of itself was likely manufactured and all the bluster and lock downs were orchestrated... for what means... ill leave that up to others to decide. Ive always said Fauci, Birx, et al were like traveling salesmen... "just say what needs to be said to make the sale even if its a lie that may come back to bite me later, but ill be 6 states away so fuck em"...
I actually agree with all of that part as well, and was simply referring to the vaccine portion. It's everything else that goes too far for me.

Last edited:
i think he implied that they are not effective for 99% of the masks being used and how people use them...close enough imho.

ETA: meant to quote chaod, not LBC.

Well you seemed pretty sure of no fakeness and planning of this from my previous post.

If he didnt support masks and stated that the ones we dont buy from stores work, then why did he double down either late last year or early this year about doubling up of masks. And why were we made to wear masks because everything said by .Gov and fauci, who they were using as the subject matter expert, if they didnt work as he stated.

Our gov, killed 600k people and are not being held accountable.

HCQ was taken away from us when fauci knew it worked as a profalaysis against covid. This whole thing could have been nipped in the bud from day 2.

However large business was allowed to thrive and small business was destroyed. An election was stolen through vote manipulation as AZ just confirmed with machines hooked to the internet and chinese hacks along with mail in ballots.

Imagine where we would be right now if this hadn't happened or been allowed to happen.

Doc

Last edited:
And to everyone saying HIPAA only applies in certain places, that may be true, but how would you feel if a gun store started asking about your health in general, not the one question they ask on the 4473.

What if they asked if you ever had an STD and then told you that if you did you couldnt purchase a gun because you cant show self control or responsibility

And I mean all gun stores, just so we dont get the village idiot saying they will just go to a different gun store.

Doc

It seems they want a subscription to read the article, so rather than read it I'll just presume that: Hippo does zero to
And to everyone saying HIPAA only applies in certain places, that may be true, but how would you feel if a gun store started asking about your health in general, not the one question they ask on the 4473.

What if they asked if you ever had an STD and then told you that if you did you couldnt purchase a gun because you cant show self control or responsibility

And I mean all gun stores, just so we dont get the village idiot saying they will just go to a different gun store.

Doc
No one is saying HIPAA only applies in certain places rather it is in certain situations regarding who can share your medical information without your consent.

if your LGS asks about STDs that has zero to do with HIPAA and everything to do with personal privacy. Then you as an individual has to decide what to do next.

No one is saying HIPAA only applies in certain places rather it is in certain situations regarding who can share your medical information without your consent.

if your LGS asks about STDs that has zero to do with HIPAA and everything to do with personal privacy. Then you as an individual has to decide what to do next.
Guess you are the village idiot now, bro.

It comes down to privacy... but it seems like so much else these days people who HAVE gotten vaccinated are virtue signaling and telling fucking everybody and shouting down those who choose not to get it.

Actually there are a lot more people here who are for individual freedom and liberty. Get it... dont get it... none of your business... none of my business... none of anybody elses business... none of the governments business...
They can see my vax papers when everywhere they get to see a valid ID to vote. Until then they can take my word for any questions asked. Otherwise they can go faucci themselves.

They can see my vax papers when everywhere they get to see a valid ID to vote. Until then they can take my word for any questions asked. Otherwise they can go faucci themselves.

They can see my vax papers, uhh, never.

Zero compromise