• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How in FUCK ... ?!

Milf Dots

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
How in FUCK does an officer first on scene in a school shooting NOT go in to stop the carnage?! Why the fuck even be on the job if you don't have the capacity to be the tip of the spear? THESE ARE CHILDREN- if you have to, disobey direct orders and man the fuck up, or go be an insurance investigator.

It's time to end Affirmative Action hires, time to repeal democrat policies that intentionally cause decay of society, and time to take our republic back from the administrative sheep.

On average the best source for LEOs is former and current active duty U.S. military with MOS in close combat- I suggest they be our main recruiting focus.

Rant off.

I disagree with your last point completely.

We need less police and government in general. Only then can good men of their communities be free to clear them of the bad without having the weight of the state come crashing down. In this case far less is much more. How to get there is the issue as everyone seems to look towards gov for the answer when it causes all the problems in the first place.

Since tihis is the 3rd? 4th? thread I wont start another, but read'em ans weep, lads. The cops really fucked up more than has been told. BorderPatrol interdiction was there in minutes and wanted to enter and guess who said no? Fuck .

Flowers are left at the base of a monument outside the SSGT Willie de Leon Civic Center in Uvalde, Texas, on Wednesday morning, May 25, 2022. (Kaylee Greenlee/The New York Times)

===============================================
When specially equipped federal immigration agents arrived at the elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, the local police at the scene would not allow them to go after the gunman who had opened fire on students inside the school, according to two officials briefed on the situation.

The agents from Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrived at some point between 12 and 12:10 p.m., according to the officials — far earlier than previously known. But they did not breach the adjoining classrooms of the school where the gunman had locked himself in until a little before 1 p.m. Members of the federal tactical team killed the gunman.

The officials said that members of the Uvalde Police Department kept the federal agents from going in sooner.

The new details deepened questions about the tactics used to respond to the shooting and the length of time it took officers on the scene to end the carnage.

The director of the Texas Department of Public Safety was expected to hold a news conference about the shooting and the police response Friday.

The federal agents reported that they arrived to a scene of chaos — people pulling children out of windows while the local police, carrying only handguns and a few rifles, were trying to secure a perimeter, according to one official, who like the other spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Border Patrol and ICE agents did not understand why they were left to wait, according to the official. Eventually, the specialized Border Patrol team went into the building.

Texas law enforcement officials have said that the gunman was locked in a pair of adjoining classrooms and had already shot a number of students there in the first few minutes; with him pinned down there, they said, local police initially focused on evacuating students and teachers from elsewhere in the school.

Law enforcement officers had initially tried to enter the classroom but fell back after the gunman fired on them, injuring two officers, state law enforcement officials said.

Most if not all of the 21 victims in the attack, including 19 students and two teachers, died in the area where the gunman, identified as Salvador Ramos, had locked himself in. The gunman was fatally shot by the federal team that entered the rooms more than an hour after the initial 911 call of a man with a gun outside the school, which came around 11:30 a.m.

The federal officers had driven up from the Mexican border, one official said. The official said it was not clear to the federal agents why their team was needed and why the local SWAT team did not respond.

And let's not forget the hugely negative influence democrat anti-American, anti-Cop policies have had on the psyches of our LEOs. Fucking democrats are a cancer to freedom and peace.
As are authoritarian and neocon republicans. I don’t care for gov men enough to worry about the psyches of cops or anyone else in the gov sector

Law enforcement is under NO obligation to help you or anyone else. The Supreme Court reaffirms that fact every decade or so and has for the last fifty years. It should come as no surprise that they fail time and time again to do anything. Hell, in Parkland, a fat, lazy cunt of an armed piece of shit cop stood in a nearby hallway and did not a fucking thing as the entire shooting unfolded. That piece of shit did not even announce on the radio he was there as far as I know.

That asshole got fired or retired and had all his benefits restored and lives happily ever after. These officers will regale their fellow cops with stories of their bravery for years to come. Then they will retire with PTSD and disability and smile all the way to the bank.

Democrats will rejoice because they have no cops. I have no idea why Democrats are mad, this is their dream world.

Just blame all this on Democrats and let it go. It's all on The Democrats - we others are thereby absolved. Ahhhhh....I'm appeased. Never mind that literally *EVERY* department in America is *begging* for officers and will hire anyone/everyone who will wear a badge and collect the paycheck. It's a part of the Failed Republic, Yo? It's crashing as predicted. Blame anyone ya want - Democrats are good but it's not gonna help solve it. It's *OUR* fault - all of US. And we'll all pay the price.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Look at the workforce in general, do you really think LE is any different as far as laziness and the "not my job" mentality? People that take pride in what they do are few and far between, they do just enough to keep their job.

Cops aren’t Soldiers and there are no one man hero tactics. If there was a single cop first on scene he did exactly what SOP says to do: secure scene wait for back up. Schools, banks, office buildings are tactical nightmares. I highly doubt deputy dipshit getting paid less than $20 an hour had the skills to be anything more than a bullet sponge in the situation. BORTAC team with full kit and ballistic shield took bullets and injuries on that entry. What do you think Dewayne and his cowboy hat could have done?

I think most of the officers I know personally would have gone in, but most of them would have probably followed orders if told not to, so there's that.
So they wouldn’t have gone in..

Not a LEO......no combat experience during my time in the suck.........I don't generally have an AR in my truck, but 99.9% of the time I am carrying a handgun........if there is someone shooting people at random, and I think I have a chance, I will take a shot or several.........and I am sure there are many men on this forum that would do the same thing..........these LEO's let kids get killed........., following orders, SOP, stopping parents from trying to save their kids......fuck that.......tase me, shoot me, do what you have to do........, but I will do what ever I could to end that fuck..........they were standing outside hearing the gunshots...............I couldn't live with myself if I had done that............

I was thinking about it today and my angle on it was I'd want to go in while they were still shooting, if for no other reason than at least I'd kind of know where they were. I sure as hell wouldn't want to try to find them after they'd stopped.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Since tihis is the 3rd? 4th? thread I wont start another, but read'em ans weep, lads. The cops really fucked up more than has been told. BorderPatrol interdiction was there in minutes and wanted to enter and guess who said no? Fuck .

Flowers are left at the base of a monument outside the SSGT Willie de Leon Civic Center in Uvalde, Texas, on Wednesday morning, May 25, 2022. (Kaylee Greenlee/The New York Times)

===============================================
When specially equipped federal immigration agents arrived at the elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, the local police at the scene would not allow them to go after the gunman who had opened fire on students inside the school, according to two officials briefed on the situation.

The agents from Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrived at some point between 12 and 12:10 p.m., according to the officials — far earlier than previously known. But they did not breach the adjoining classrooms of the school where the gunman had locked himself in until a little before 1 p.m. Members of the federal tactical team killed the gunman.

The officials said that members of the Uvalde Police Department kept the federal agents from going in sooner.

The new details deepened questions about the tactics used to respond to the shooting and the length of time it took officers on the scene to end the carnage.

The director of the Texas Department of Public Safety was expected to hold a news conference about the shooting and the police response Friday.

The federal agents reported that they arrived to a scene of chaos — people pulling children out of windows while the local police, carrying only handguns and a few rifles, were trying to secure a perimeter, according to one official, who like the other spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The Border Patrol and ICE agents did not understand why they were left to wait, according to the official. Eventually, the specialized Border Patrol team went into the building.

Texas law enforcement officials have said that the gunman was locked in a pair of adjoining classrooms and had already shot a number of students there in the first few minutes; with him pinned down there, they said, local police initially focused on evacuating students and teachers from elsewhere in the school.

Law enforcement officers had initially tried to enter the classroom but fell back after the gunman fired on them, injuring two officers, state law enforcement officials said.

Most if not all of the 21 victims in the attack, including 19 students and two teachers, died in the area where the gunman, identified as Salvador Ramos, had locked himself in. The gunman was fatally shot by the federal team that entered the rooms more than an hour after the initial 911 call of a man with a gun outside the school, which came around 11:30 a.m.

The federal officers had driven up from the Mexican border, one official said. The official said it was not clear to the federal agents why their team was needed and why the local SWAT team did not respond.
Wondering how things can go so wrong like it did, opening the door for the shooter, RSO drive bye , order everyone not to breech the door,holding parents at bay . Maybe its nothing at all, right ???????

Reactions: Mwalex
i must say, i didn't expect the police to be so eager to enforce the lockdowns and shut down churches...
The covid scam was only possible because of them. They shut down those trying to work. They arrested those not wearing masks and fined businesses that refused to play their fucked up game. They separated families and arrested many for refusing to leave the sides of loved ones in a hospital. I can go on and on.

March of 2020 is when I realized the police are against the people and I lost all respect for them and government in its entirety. I don’t understand how a man could do the job all things considering. Add in the stolen election resulting in an unconstitutional federal gov’t with many states taking part with the rest being complicit and yet they still have the gall to write a working man a ticket for driving 75 in a 70. What a joke.

On average the best source for LEOs is former and current active duty U.S. military with MOS in close combat- I suggest they be our main recruiting focus.

Rant off.
Where they come from is completely meaningless. The only thing that matters is that they’re managed by a truly private company. No taxpayer funding, no unions(unless dues are voluntary), no guaranteed contracts regardless of performance. That’s the only way this gets better

Reactions: Mwalex
I see that several of the folks here saying the cops should have charged into rifle fire are the same ones that bitch about the militarization of law enforcement.
Did they fuck up? Yes, royally.
Does their PD provide training and equipment?
Doesn't sound like it.
When I got to my agency there were exactly zero AR15's in the entire department. I had to work hard to get them to see the light. It also required a change at the top. Now, every officer is either issued a rifle, or they carry their own.
We also conduct active shooter training, but not as often as we should.
I ran into the "it has never happened here" quite a bit.

Cops aren’t Soldiers and there are no one man hero tactics. If there was a single cop first on scene he did exactly what SOP says to do: secure scene wait for back up. Schools, banks, office buildings are tactical nightmares. I highly doubt deputy dipshit getting paid less than $20 an hour had the skills to be anything more than a bullet sponge in the situation. BORTAC team with full kit and ballistic shield took bullets and injuries on that entry. What do you think Dewayne and his cowboy hat could have done?
Some things sit on a man worse than dying, saving kids should have trumped the attitude and cowardice we seen here. I’m no hero but I dang sure wouldn’t have sat there and done nothing or harassed the parents willing to die for their kids lives. There’s no real excuse for what happened.

I see that several of the folks here saying the cops should have charged into rifle fire are the same ones that bitch about the militarization of law enforcement.
Doesn't sound like it.
When I got to my agency there were exactly zero AR15's in the entire department. I had to work hard to get them to see the light. It also required a change at the top. Now, every officer is either issued a rifle, or they carry their own.
Then why have law enforcement militarized if they’re going to act like we just seen?

Doesn't sound like it.
You aren’t understanding the entirety of the argument. People have no confidence in their corrupt government therefore have no confidence in police and rightfully so. People dealt with police tyranny and harassment for damn near two years and are dealing with the repercussions of a stolen election. The significance of these events cannot be overlooked.

In Uvalde, people were handcuffed, tackled, and pepper sprayed by cops who the people have been intentionally misled into relying on for protection while their kids where murdered. The police didn’t “serve and protect”. People were lied too by these same law enforcement agencies trying to cover their own ass. People are FINALLY realizing the cops aren’t to be trusted just like any other gov institution and are finally getting fed up.

You aren’t understanding the entirety of the argument. People have no confidence in their corrupt government therefore have no confidence in police and rightfully so. People dealt with police tyranny and harassment for damn near two years and are dealing with the repercussions of a stolen election. The significance of these events cannot be overlooked.

In Uvalde, people were handcuffed, tackled, and pepper sprayed by cops who the people have been intentionally misled into relying on for protection while their kids where murdered. The police didn’t “serve and protect”. People were lied too by these same law enforcement agencies trying to cover their own ass. People are FINALLY realizing the cops aren’t to be trusted just like any other gov institution and are finally getting fed up.
Quite the assumption on your part in regards to my level of understanding.

Doesn't sound like it.
They could have given the guns to the parents who wanted to charge in.

Wondering how things can go so wrong like it did, opening the door for the shooter, RSO drive bye , order everyone not to breech the door,holding parents at bay . Maybe its nothing at all, right ???????
Why crash your ride in the parking lot so the teacher can call 911 and leave the door open , just seem a strange thing to do on your way to a school shooting.

Quite the assumption on your part in regards to my level of understanding.
I was just adding to what It looked like you weren’t considering. My point being is people are getting fed up with the entirety of government which doesn’t exclude its police. The more crime and corruption that gets ignored and the more speeding tickets that get written instead, the worse its gonna get for LEO. This is all on top of failures such as the topic of this thread. People who otherwise back the blue are starting to think for themselves.

Then why have law enforcement militarized if they’re going to act like we just seen?
Wow, that's pretty fucking stupid.
You obviously didn't read any of the remarks from the federal agencies when they mentioned that many of the local guys didn't even have rifles. You can also assume, they likely had no training.
We had several members on this very site, in the recent past stating that police officers should NOT get tactical training, because they will use it against citizens.
This is the result in that type of thinking.
I am NOT defending those officers, they were wrong in so many ways, it defies explanation.
They are an embarrassment and cowards.

Don't you guys realize what the cops have access to ?
This is a pic I took in middle of fucking nowhere Oklahoma.
NOT a big city.
Seems you could take either of these and just drive right up to, and over, any shooter out there.

wankers.jpg

Cops have zero excuse to be pussies.

NOT a big city.
Seems you could take either of these and just drive right up to, and over, any shooter out there.

View attachment 7879166

First purchase I make if I win the lottery, must be a safe ride around town.

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
They could have given the guns to the parents who wanted to charge in.
It's stunning how many diversity hires they end up with in Texas, like that POS art Acevedo. That's one way to get clusterfucks like this.
Unfortunately, I see a massive lawsuit coming, wherein the folks suing the city will have their own taxes raised to cover the cost.
They can't just shit can all of the officers and administrators, as no one wants to be a cop anymore. Low pay and constant vilification is kind of a morale drag.

Reactions: Maxwell
You obviously didn't read any of the remarks from the federal agencies when they mentioned that many of the local guys didn't even have rifles. You can also assume, they likely had no training.
We had several members on this very site, in the recent past stating that police officers should NOT get tactical training, because they will use it against citizens.
I am NOT defending those officers, they were wrong in so many ways, it defies explanation.
They are an embarrassment and cowards.
I was simply asking a valid question that obviously you are overly sensitive about.

Do you believe him? I don’t one bit. It’s hard to care what a man says that lied to the public for two years about covid, closed down businesses, and urged cities to implement city mandates to enforce masks in public. I’m sure he is lying. What say you? I hope he gets a flat tire on his wheelchair.

Do you believe him? I don’t one bit. It’s hard to care what a man says that lied to the public for two years about covid, closed down businesses, and urged cities on national TV to implement city mandates to enforce masks in public. I’m sure he is lying. What say you?
If you don't lie you can't be a politician.

I was simply asking a valid question that obviously you are overly sensitive about.
I over reacted. My apologies.
Uvalde, it appears doesn't even equip their officers with rifles.
The problem is many on this forum apparently want officers to be armed with nothing more than model 10's, lead round nose bullets and dump pouches.
Anything more, like semi auto pistols and body armor, the start screaming "militarization"

They are an embarrassment and
Deleated

Rant off.
No reason to stop there. Defund they police and Just deploy the military…

I over reacted. My apologies.
Uvalde, it appears doesn't even equip their officers with rifles.
The problem is many on this forum apparently want officers to be armed with nothing more than model 10's, lead round nose bullets and dump pouches.
Anything more, like semi auto pistols and body armor, the start screaming "militarization"
I have absolutely no problem with law enforcement having all the tools to get home to their families in one piece and safe.

Reactions: Milf Dots

Rant off.
Uhhh, no.
Many times they do not have the demeanor to put up with the unmitigated stupidity of the average person you deal with on a daily basis.
When you hurt someone's feelings, there is hell to pay.
Especially now, with all the hate from both the left and the right, one wrong word and you're looking for a new job.

Reactions: BCP
So, it appears the major contributor to the fuck fest, besides the shooter was the school district police chief NOT the city police. He was the on scene commander, as it was his jurisdiction.
Something that seems plainly obvious is that a goodly portion of school resource officers are doing nothing more than collecting a paycheck.
They have no interest in actual police work and, honestly, are prohibited from enforcement action.
The Florida debacle was made worse by school resource officers that are unwilling to commit, just like this latest tragedy.
Uvalde PD, though, still has issues and is not guiltless.

Reactions: Bender and WaltHer
NOT a big city.

View attachment 7879166

So you want cops to crash through the outside walls of a middle school?

Filled with kids?

To run over a shooter?

With a truck designed to be resistant to IEDs?

The same cops that wouldn’t make entry to save those same kids?

^ Yep. "School District Police." WTF that there is such a thing in Uvalde. SROs looking for a vacation-station while retired in place, looking for that final gig before riding into the sunset. "What would you say you do here?"