• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many guns do you own?

How many guns do you own?

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • 1-5

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • 6-15

Votes: 53 36.8%
  • 16-25

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • 26-50

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 12 8.3%

• Total voters

Randoman5

Minuteman
Jul 29, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm just curious. I suspect most have more than me. I suspect some have more than some police departments. I have 4.

I've got 22 and I'm continuing to thin the herd in order to buy quality.

Had to build a new building. Lost count after 400 and once I started on live artillery and beltfeds... well... things just sort of went haywire.

Better investment than my 401K. Artillery goes up at 20 percent a year. And I can blow sh** up with it. Can you do that with *your* retirement plan? Doubt it.

Have an awesome day... Once you go DD, you never go back.

Cheers,

Sirhr

4. Trying to follow some of the advice above and focus in quality over a breadth of shooting.
One old Winchester shotgun.
One new 9mm pistol
One old rim fire looking to update.
One 308 LR. Will do a build on this one over this winter.

the formula is "N-1" whereas N is the value that would cause separation from spouse or significant other

otherwise it is N +1 meaning always room for one more..

time for another safe as I have to keep moving things around to fit them in current safe ( which would be the value of X )

Every time I read one of these; How much ammo do you keep? How many guns do you have? What type of safe do you have? Where do you keep your safe? Might as well tell everyone when you work, where you live, and when no one will be home. NSA data bases point to HVT when the SHTF.

Now i'm freakin lost. guns? I thought this was a freakin bird forum. Sniper birds are my favorite.

Had to build a new building. Lost count after 400 and once I started on live artillery and beltfeds... well... things just sort of went haywire.

Better investment than my 401K. Artillery goes up at 20 percent a year. And I can blow sh** up with it. Can you do that with *your* retirement plan? Doubt it.

Have an awesome day... Once you go DD, you never go back.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Pictures please!

Not nearly enough.
Can't bring myself to thin the herd to "fund builds"
I have a bunch that don't get shot much, but won't part with 'em.
My kids can have them when I'm gone.

I can't answer this... I love in CA. I could get a knock on the door anytime now. Lol

I don't own any. They're expensive, and my wife does not approve of them....:(

I just roam around here when bored :rolleyes:

Variety is the spice of life!
Complete-Rifle-Ammunition-Guide-Comparisom-1024x431.jpg

I try to keep the number low. I've always been told to "beware the man with one gun."

I have one CCW pistol, and one comp/house pistol. I try to master these two and don't want to confuse my muscle memory by utilizing multiple pistols.

Own one comp/class/CQB AR and one med range SPRish rifle. Same reason as before.

One comp/class bolt gun with a .22 trainer set up exactly the same way, to boost my training time and muscle memory.

One shot gun.

I know if I purchase more, these will get less trigger time, and I feel my abilities with these weapons will diminish because of it. I want to master my weapons, not be good with them.

Or I could own no weapons, and I am just talking out of my ass because this is the internet.

Weird thing, they all just got stolen the night before if anyone ever asks......if I were ever to own a death machine like those. Only government and police should have guns....they will protect us if anything ever happens. The government knows what's best for us and has our needs and rights always taken care of.....

I can't even sit here and say this with a straight face.

I used to have a number of them, but lost them all in a boating accident on the Chesapeake Bay. :)

Wow I need a better job. I would love to own a gun. On my shooting land there is a big rock that needs its ass kicked. Firearms are not doing any real damage. I only need one and a tone of ammo for it.

boating accident, fire, stolen I can't remember. I just know that I don't have anymore and would never buy another one cuz guns can kill people.