• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How many more reasons can the idiots come up with to make people move out of Californicate?

Born and raised in NorCal. Don't even recognize the place anymore, preparing my home for sale... and trying to figure out where to move where the weather isn't horrible! haha.

Born and raised in California, but retired out of the AF and moved to Louisiana. My wife's home or mine? Easiest decision!

And those mofos are moving like crazy!!! Hell nothing in Montana is even lasting minutes these days. My RE buddy tells me it’s because everyone is moving there from CA which makes me sad because you know they going to screw up MT now!!!!

And those mofos are moving like crazy!!! Hell nothing in Montana is even lasting minutes these days. My RE buddy tells me it’s because everyone is moving there from CA which makes me sad because you know they going to screw up MT now!!!!
Look at the positive side. You can then move to Kali and be free again. :) Sadly, you are correct. MT will be blue by 2028 or at least quite purple.

20201001_103308.png

Reactions: Aries256
Part of the plan.
"Forced" spread of many of the dipshits that voted for this.
Fuck up new location = successful spread of team blue commies.

R

Last edited:
What bothers me is, all these people leave my home state because of the very reasons listed above... what's the first thing they do when they move to Texas or Idaho?... try to flip the state blue! And make it the same crap hole they left.

Just like those who leave Mexico and are trying to make CA Mexico. Why did you leave Mexico if it was so great to begin with.

Shit man California ain't that bad, the weather's great, the surfing is great, you got so many of the celebs you can stare at, ya the politics suck. But all you Californians should stay in Calle and enjoy the weather. Texas heat sucks, the wind blows the sand everywhere, you'll have to learn to speak Mex. If you want to order a meal. Too many horses, they shit everywhere. Too much sket, you really won't like it here.

What bothers me is, all these people leave my home state because of the very reasons listed above... what's the first thing they do when they move to Texas or Idaho?... try to flip the state blue! And make it the same crap hole they left.

Just like those who leave Mexico and are trying to make CA Mexico. Why did you leave Mexico if it was so great to begin with.
Amen. If you leave behind your native liberal land for a nice conservative area, then leave behind your bullshit liberal voting habits too!

Newsom just signed a executive order/law requiring diversity in the boardroom, that should drive some more tax paying bushiness away, I don't know why people put up with that crap in California

Seems like this would be a slam dunk to overturn in the courts.

Newsom just signed a executive order/law requiring diversity in the boardroom, that should drive some more tax paying bushiness away, I don't know why people put up with that crap in California

Yeah, but whats stopping someone from just making shit up? Wouldnt it be racist or sexual descrimination for even questioning what one "identifies"as?

Worked for Warren...

Under the new law, individuals who identify as Black, African-American, Hispanic, Latino, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Native Hawaiian or Alaska Native, or who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, would be considered eligible for meeting the requirement.

Me too. All my family is here and I’m not one to cut and run but this place has its head so far up its ass.
Honestly I love this place, not the politics or taxes. But surf is good and weather is good... im in Orange County so I don't deal with too many Liberal idiots

Reactions: LilGucci
Don't come to NM the state is already a progressive hell hole and don't need it to get any worse.

As many as it takes to force people that deliberately voted for the mess to leave and infect the rest of the country with their stupidity so they help turn every state blue because they won't change their foolish ways.

So... the problem is, far too many of those leaving Kommiefornia are bringing their backward ways with them and trying to fashion their new locale after their old digs. Just like so many illegal immigrants quickly make their newly-invaded area just like the shithole they just vacated.

Irony of ironies. Hate a place bad enough to leave only to make every effort to convert your new place to the same thing you hated.

Last edited:
So... the problem is, far to many of those leaving Kommiefornia are bringing their backward ways with them and trying to fashion their new locale after their old digs. Just like so many illegal immigrants quickly make their newly-invaded area just like the shithole they just vacated.

Irony of ironies. Hate a place bad enough to leave only to make every effort to convert your new place to the same thing you hated.
Almost seems like they have it planned out that way, wait a minute. Donna where's that new roll of tin foil, I need to line that new hat. Hurry babe!

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
Look at the positive side. You can then move to Kali and be free again. :) Sadly, you are correct. MT will be blue by 2028 or at least quite purple.

It's already blue, has been forever. Farm bill drives all the ranchers to vote for whoever will give them more free shit.

Bozeman has been a cesspool of liberal bullshit for awhile now.

I tell a good portion of idiots they'd better change their way of thinking or get the fuck out.

You still have to pay California taxes even if you leave California.

For rich people, I think its up to 10 years that the state of California will tax you.

I was listening to Stacy on the Right, on Sirius Patriot last week. They were talking about reparations, and an older Marine called in, said there was enough paid in blood during the Civil War to free them etc. She had multiple counter arguments, one of which she said reparations were not only going to be paid back to Black descendants, but any race who had a slavery past.
Has anyone heard this?

I'm Chinese. Can my taxes be exempted from this reparations bullshit? Or can I get my share for my great-great grandfather workin' on the railroad?? Hahaha. (I don't even know his name.)

It's a rhetorical question:

I moved to Missi'ppi in '03; GUA-RAN-TEEEED that ifn any other PRK refugees followed me they weren't gonna influence politics in MS. Fk the PRK. My only regret is I had to move to Missouri this year to help my brother-in-law. WAY too many liberals here... but the GREAT (capital 'G', capital 'R', capital 'E-A-T') thing is the demographics here. 300,000 people and "4",count'em, *4*% of it is black here. Crime is almost non-existent. The streets are clean. The people are friendly. And we don't have to worry about "reparations". My only complaint is, the Chinese restaurants here suck ass. But that's one hell of a trade for no Newsome, Pelosi, Feinstein, Harris, or possible "reparations". I couldn't be happier.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm curious if the reparations is once and done, or if every black child born in the future will be eligible, I can see this turning into a new home bussiness industry.