• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How should Christians view illegal aliens?

Karma Enforcer
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
As a Christian, I personally see them as an invasion force. Coming here for freebies and handouts, and to burn our flag while theyre at it. Im all for legal immigration. But not border jumpers. Legal immigrants, for the most part, love America and everything it stands for. And they assimilate, and keep their culture in their own homes. I am ok with that. They dont try to change a culture/nation. Border jumpers, not so much. Liberals say..."Theyre only doing it to better their lives." While that is true, many murderers and criminals (robbers/thieves) do what they do, to better their lives. So how is it any different? All are sins, along with illegal immigration (1 Peter 2: 13-16). I see border jumpers as people who want what we have. And they'll break any laws to get it. How are we supposed to "embrace" these people? The majority of them would slit our throat if they knew they could absolutely walk free. Some already do and dont care.

Liberals say..."Who would Jesus deport?" But that isnt the right question. Better question is..."What would Jesus expect of these people?" And the answer is, to follow a nations laws and assimilate. God has gave nations borders since the beginning of time for a reason. Borders arent "man made" like liberals suggest.

Any man or nation that doesnt protect their borders or their own home, only contribute to their own demise.

Don't let Christ Hating Communists mix you up by telling you that your religious teachings should help them with their agenda designed to wipe you out.

Christians have gotten so weak and squishy with the whole stupid love everyone, forgive everyone, and accept everyone crap.
That is the reason we are in so much mess these days.

I'll go with making your own home made whips and beating them up and driving them out in person, even if it takes more than once... Just like He did.

The Bible commands us to follow the laws of a nation unless the directly contradict the law of God. Seems reasonable.

Pretty clear too.

The whole issue with asylum seekers has been so muddied I feel it is hard to not be cynical.

I feel for the folks. I really do. Living in Mexico and central americia has got to suck with the cartels and all. And not enough to let them violate federal law without consequence.

No different than your supposed to treat anyone else. With Compassion, but contrary to societies belief, that doesn’t mean they get what they want or that they are not subject to the laws of the land and the consequences for violating those laws. I feel for them and what they are going through. God knows I would probably be doing the same for my family if I was in their position, however, that doesn’t mean that they get to stay. Are they all rapists, drug dealers and murderers? No they are not, but unfortunately, we as a country need to protect against the ones that are. There is a process in place as that process is there to protect our country and it’s citizens. There are people that hate this country and it’s citizens and would love nothing more than to harm us. And you can bet your ass they are using our weak borders and bleeding heart liberals to to there advantage. The laws are what they are. Do it the right way or you’re going home.

1 Peter 2:13-17
Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

Titus 3:1
Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work,

Romans 13:1-14
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ...

Last edited:
As a Christian, and a caring person, I feel the need to help people whether they truly need it or not. Be it someone on the side of the road with a flat or someone who needs help financially. In regards to immigration, if you are truly here for help, and to seek a better life and be a law abiding citizen, do it legally. The only thing stopping them is themselves.

I get furious when I see what illegals do to citizens of this country. That is what isn’t acceptable. The leeches the left enjoys letting into the United States to rack up votes and divide the nation. We have borders for a reason. While there are some truly evil people who get into this country, there are just as evil natural born citizens.

Bottom line is do it legal way. I’m sure living in a shithole country sucks, but prove you want freedom and a good life and work for it.

Biblically speaking, there seems to be a very fine line in regards to being a sheep, or a sheep dog.

Help those who need helping.

As criminals. It does not matter what religion you happen to follow, there are still laws in this nation. If you expect people to respect the laws protecting your religious freedom, then you should expect people to respect laws governing entry into our country and recognize our nation's borders.

People who are to cheap, stupid or lazy to abide immigration laws will never become "good citizens". A visa costs $160 US dollars, $190 bucks if you want a work visa. A scumbag who pays a human trafficker $5,000 dollars to avoid providing proper ID is a scumbag and does not belong here.

Well, the last time a Christian domain was threatened and marauded by unwelcome hosts, it raised a force of 60,000 warriors and struck right into the heart of the source of these attacks.

images

images

images

images

It took many years of subjugation and depredations suffered at the hands of the Moors and Magyars, and then even more under the newly arrived Seljuk Turks before the collective war cry of Deus Lo Vult echoed across Christendom.

I am not really superstitious or take heart in omens, but I just now realized how significant the timing of this post is: Just in time for the new year. Perhaps that is what is about to occur in this society again: a crusade. The way of life of countless hard working and peace loving people in this country has been increasingly threatened by those who wish to see us ravaged, rendered helpless and defenseless, and then destroyed. If time must come that we must set forth to fight again for a sacred cause: That is, to protect our families, children and time-honored traditions, I hope we all go forth bravely and united under a single purpose. Because our ladies would be back home waiting for us and wishing us well.

images

Last edited:
As a Christian, I personally see them as an invasion force. Coming here for freebies and handouts, and to burn our flag while theyre at it. Im all for legal immigration. But not border jumpers. Legal immigrants, for the most part, love America and everything it stands for. And they assimilate, and keep their culture in their own homes. I am ok with that. They dont try to change a culture/nation. Border jumpers, not so much. Liberals say..."Theyre only doing it to better their lives." While that is true, many murderers and criminals (robbers/thieves) do what they do, to better their lives. So how is it any different? All are sins, along with illegal immigration (1 Peter 2: 13-16). I see border jumpers as people who want what we have. And they'll break any laws to get it. How are we supposed to "embrace" these people? The majority of them would slit our throat if they knew they could absolutely walk free. Some already do and dont care.

Liberals say..."Who would Jesus deport?" But that isnt the right question. Better question is..."What would Jesus expect of these people?" And the answer is, to follow a nations laws and assimilate. God has gave nations borders since the beginning of time for a reason. Borders arent "man made" like liberals suggest.

Any man or nation that doesnt protect their borders or their own home, only contribute to their own demise.

Here’s a pretty good article on the Bible’s point of view regarding borders, property etc... Pretty well explains it.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/140709

Here’s a pretty good article on the Bible’s point of view regarding borders, property etc... Pretty well explains it.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/140709

I'll just have to laugh at that guy's article.
It was more a brief pause in a campaign of conquest and annihilation... the kind where we are going now to wipe out some other folks first... we'll be back in our own time to repay the favour...

I'll just have to laugh at that guy's article.
It was more a brief pause in a campaign of conquest and annihilation... the kind where we are going now to wipe out some other folks first... we'll be back in our own time to repay the favour...

??

The point of that post being, borders were (are) put in place by God and he takes them seriously. The bigger point is that we had better hope he’s on our side......

Every time Israel turned there backs on God, he allowed them to be invaded and conquered.....

Last edited:
Proverbs 17:15
15 He who justifies the wicked, and he who condemns the just,
Both of them alike are an abomination to the Lord.

I'd say this matches up with the behavior from those pushing illegal immigration. They paint a picture of those who steal a countries resources by immigrating illegally as being more just than those who are citizens and follow the laws. The victim totem pole that rests on the foundation of envy.

A large majority of mainstream media viewpoints being pushed are the opposite of God's will for human behavior, but are disguised as loving your neighbor when it is convenient. If someone is willing to break immigration laws, they are certainly ready to break even more. We are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves. How am I loving my neighbors by forcing them to live with self evident evil people against their will?

Vetting people to make sure they will exist peacefully in our society is not a sin. It is an act of loving our neighbors who live here already.

??
The point of that post being, borders were (are) put in place by God and he takes them seriously. .....

I'm going to go with the borders in our country & just about every other one are as the victors won them with much bloodshed and slaughter (usually). I don't think God really had a specific part in drawing boundaries on a map.
As much as "Manifest Destiny" was a nice excuse, I'd stick with coast to coast was a strategic, tactical and economically good idea and it got done, I'd not specifically say God ordained it.

Take a look at a map today, then a map say 100 years ago, then say 400 years ago, then say 1000 years ago, then say 2000 years ago.
You'll notice borders changed often... usually when somebody had enough dying and called it quits. I would probably say in another 200 years the borders in this world might be a fair bit different in several places.

In the old days of the founding of Israel, after they conquered up all the land they wanted and finished eliminating the previous owners of the land, they divided it up all nicely by household and then all agreed to a religious oath to not go stealing it away from each other (but that still didn't stop them from going back and forth for a bit of slaughter across the centuries).

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
My family came here from Germany just prior to WWI. They were Christian. They embraced their new country. While the immigrants struggled a bit with language, they insisted their children born here were fluent in English, and German was only spoken at home. By the time my grandfather was in his 60s, he remembered only a bit of German as he was raised American. They retained flavors of their native heritage, but were 100% American.

My Wife's family immigrated much more recently, in the 1960s, from Korea. They had fled the brutal North Korean regime as it took hold, a rather interesting story. My father-in-law came to the US LEGALLY, for college. Long story short there was a family misunderstanding and he was cut off and left to fend for his own. He made a way for himself through hard work and was set to get his college degree. Yet, appreciating the opportunity afforded to him by the US, he walked into an Army recruiting station and said he would volunteer to deploy to Vietnam in exchange for US citizenship. They refused citizenship in exchange for this, so he finished college and eventually gained his citizenship. Unlike his ciblings who also immigrated, he raised his daughters as straight Americans, no Korean school, no raising them in enclaves, but fully integrated into US society. All three married Caucasian husbands, though they had dated multiple ancestries without regard. All other 1st cousins married other Korean descendants.

America is supposed to be the Melting Pot, this is what made us great. When I get concerned is when I don't believe those coming in buy in to that philosophy. We cannot succeed as a country if we divide ourselves, which seems to be the current trend. Add onto that gaming the system and coming in to take resources rather than contribute, and it appears a recipe for disaster nothing in my Christian teachings obligate me to accept.

I'm going to go with the borders in our country & just about every other one are as the victors won them with much bloodshed and slaughter (usually). I don't think God really had a specific part in drawing boundaries on a map.
As much as "Manifest Destiny" was a nice excuse, I'd stick with coast to coast was a strategic, tactical and economically good idea and it got done, I'd not specifically say God ordained it.

Take a look at a map today, then a map say 100 years ago, then say 400 years ago, then say 1000 years ago, then say 2000 years ago.
You'll notice borders changed often... usually when somebody had enough dying and called it quits. I would probably say in another 200 years the borders in this world might be a fair bit different in several places.

In the old days of the founding of Israel, after they conquered up all the land they wanted and finished eliminating the previous owners of the land, they divided it up all nicely by household and then all agreed to a religious oath to not go stealing it away from each other (but that still didn't stop them from going back and forth for a bit of slaughter across the centuries).

I agree with 99% of that..... but we’ll just have to agree to disagree on the 1%..LOL

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If its Christian to show concern for the immigrant that comes here for purely economic reasons to improve their lot in life wouldn't it be unChristian to abandon the person here that is working and will be replaced in favor of the less expensive immigrant worker thus having his/her quality of life reduced?

the middle class has been and is being outsourced. By cheap labor repubs and illegal vote getting dems. Both enemies of America.

If its Christian to show concern for the immigrant that comes here for purely economic reasons to improve their lot in life wouldn't it be unChristian to abandon the person here that is working and will be replaced in favor of the less expensive immigrant worker thus having his/her quality of life reduced?

M118. 12mph wind left to right, 700 yds, 40" tall beaner baby running left to right. Is it a wash?

the middle class has been and is being outsourced. By cheap labor repubs and illegal vote getting dems. Both enemies of America.

Tyrrany starves in a country with a majority middle class.

The people are rife for abuse when you can pit "Haves" against "Have Nots".

The danger in a robust middle class is the ease with which "abundance" promotes gluttony, laziness and unearned pride. Add in a touch of complacency and you have the toxic manure from which tyranny grows.

Tyrrany starves in a country with a majority middle class.

The people are rife for abuse when you can pit "Haves" against "Have Nots".

The danger in a robust middle class is the ease with which "abundance" promotes gluttony, laziness and unearned pride. Add in a touch of complacency and you have the toxic manure from which tyranny grows.
I believe most if not all of us are generally on the same page.
Any perspective will reveal the same result for me. Whether it be our borders or my back door, the same principle applies.
Someone is taking what I have worked for without asking. That act can have many lables.

Our country has a flag that has stood for the American way of life that many of my countrymen have died for all across the world.
We are allowing this flag to be pissed on by people who do not hold the values of our forefathers.
We have laws that would deal with the situations before us.

To me the root of the problem is not the people coming into our country.
The problem lies with the administration of our laws
Thus the people allowing his to happen.
Nothing is going to change until people with the same values we are speaking of here.

How do we get rid of the representation allowing this to happen?
How do we get representation with our values into the right places to enforce our current laws?
How do we enable the existing representation of our values to proceed with platforms that we elected them on?
These are the issues I struggle with regarding our situation.

Alphatreedog;
I would say you could pick a target that would hit more closely to the heart of the problem.

Sorry to ramble.

Illegals break 2 of the 10 Commandments: Thou shall not steal, and Thou shall not covet they neighbors goods, etc.
While Jesus may take them in for a time, and feed and cloth them, He would also tell them to follow Him and sin no more. Meaning, you can stay temporarily then back to your home country you go.
We just happen to have their shelter on the other side of the border, which is still a Christian thing.

Recently I heard of our borders described as a place where good ideas begin and bad ideas end.
If this weren't true why are people breaking the law to get here.
Atheists trying to use the Christian arument concerning charity is quite funny.
They've thrown Chritianinty out of every public position possible to now decry how unchristian we are.
Nothing more than another attemp at the assignment of guilt.
Charity has always been best applied in one's local.
Much easier to deliniate who is in need or who is in graft.
Obviously "Big Brother" will always prefer to have the handle on the charity purse.

R

They have an almost perfect entrapment defense. They are lured here by the dual corruption of a government that will not uphold the law and businesses that will employ them in violation of the law. Without both conditions they would not come.

Oh, and those jobs that Americans won't do? Those jobs would be filled licketysplit if we stopped providing a very comfortable life for people who don't work at all. No workee, no eatee.

After we fix that, if the economy still needs ten or twenty million workers, then issue ten or twenty million temporary work permits to people whose background can be vetted. If you work on that for three or five years, pay taxes and have no trouble with the law, then we'll make it a permanent visa and you can bring your family.

Nobody is angry at the guy who keeps your lawn nice, the lady that keeps your house clean or the family that runs that great Mexican restaurant in town, but they hate the idiots driving drunk with no insurance and the MS-13 types. We reserve a special contempt for our so-called public servants who refuse to do their jobs and the businesses that bribe them with campaign cash to look the other way so they can import cheap labor to undercut our jobs.

It's long past time to drain the swamp!

Using religion to form an opinion on anything.. ya.. what could possibly go wrong with that?
Hey I know . Lets remove it from schools and Stae Houses . Lets mock and attqck people based on their beliefs . Let's ignore the fact that the Nations was founded on moral religious precepts . Once all that pesky belief is gone we can attack the very belief in a Constitution . We can tread on the Freedoms and Rights of others as we have no moral compass . Hell lets prosecute people for their religious beliefs . Maybe we can burn a few churches . How bout shoot em up cause hey eff religion .
The OP asked a question about viewing a problem thru a moral lense and in your self loathing and insignificance you felt the need to disparage it . Tear it down . The same reason all of the worthless do nothing losers wish to tear down the Country . The same reason they want free everything . Because they are lazy sniveling worthless cowards incapable of greatness because that would take effort . No lets soil and poison everything of worth then everyone will be sullen pitiful losers like Babbles .

Hey I know . Lets remove it from schools and Stae Houses . Lets mock and attqck people based on their beliefs . Let's ignore the fact that the Nations was founded on moral religious precepts . Once all that pesky belief is gone we can attack the very belief in a Constitution . We can tread on the Freedoms and Rights of others as we have no moral compass . Hell lets prosecute people for their religious beliefs . Maybe we can burn a few churches . How bout shoot em up cause hey eff religion .
The OP asked a question about viewing a problem thru a moral lense and in your self loathing and insignificance you felt the need to disparage it . Tear it down . The same reason all of the worthless do nothing losers wish to tear down the Country . The same reason they want free everything . Because they are lazy sniveling worthless cowards incapable of greatness because that would take effort . No lets soil and poison everything of worth then everyone will be sullen pitiful losers like Babbles .

“Drain the Swamp”.
I heard that somewhere before.
Is there anything besides voting we can do to assist in that?
This goes way beyond a Christian or religious issue.
This is survival of life as we know it.
As we weaken others are watching and waiting.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Oh, and those jobs that Americans won't do? Those jobs would be filled licketysplit if we stopped providing a very comfortable life for people who don't work at all. No workee, no eatee.

I agree. The trades are filled with illegals that American WILL do but can't compete/live off what the illegals get paid. I blame the Contractors unions for this as they don't care. Neither do the lazy folks who won't mow their own lawn, or clean their own house.

Yes, I agree. If we allow one religion into government, we must allow all of them. And I'm fine with allowing religion into government buildings so long as we treat all religions equally. Of course, that would turn all our government buildings into a circus.

Would you agree that you'd rather not have all our government buildings turned into a circus and looking like something from a ghetto? Or are you just suggesting that only your religion should be allowed???

Every religion has been doing that to outsiders since the dawn of religion. You don't think this is new do you?

No it wasn't. In fact, the founders made the first rule of the constitution "freedom of religion" to avoid that exact idea.
You are free to practice your religion, I am free to practice mine. You have freedom from my religion and I have freedom from yours.

The constitution is not a belief system, its a set of rules.

Wait a second, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting that religious beliefs somehow mean one has a moral compass? Have you read ANY history at all??????????????????????????????? WTF ????? Paid attention to current events at all ??????????

Ya, when one religious sect isn't persecuting people for their religious beliefs, they're persecuting them for the sexual orientation. So much for the moral compass argument.

But there is hope and progress, at least they aren't importing people from Africa and enslaving them anymore. Leviticus is a fun read..
How anyone condones or finds moral value in slavery is beyond me.

No he didn't. He asked how Christians should view it. The word "Moral" or "Morality" wasn't anywhere in his entire post. Not once did he mention the word or even imply it.

Once again, I said nothing of the sort. Do you have a reading problem?????

Wow.. No anger issues with you.. Nope, none at all.. Hows that moral compass you're so proud of working?

When you calm down a bit and stop acting like a bratty little child, perhaps you'd be willing to come back to reality for a moment. (but I somehow doubt it)

Using religious beliefs to formulate opinions and policy has historically been a recipe for bad things. Even in modern times, religious beliefs are a very poor model for decision making on public issues.

Of course, the model changes to a far more beneficial tool when it comes to personal and intimate decisions. Just not in public policy as we live in a country that treats all religions equally. When one of those religions is used outside of ones personal and intimate space, it is bound to run afoul of another religion being used in the same way. That is a recipe for bad things to happen.

I like our First Amendment, I can freely be a Christian without having to justify myself to anyone.. or I can freely be a Muslim, or a Hindu, a Shinto, a Buddhist, or any other religion I choose... and in this great country, I don't have to justify myself to anyone for any reason.

But somehow, I don't think you'd like it very much if you went to pay a ticket at your local courthouse and had to endure a statue of Muhammad with a sign that said in Arabic "God is Great" Or a rendering of Satan, or some space alien or whatever the Scientologists believe. (actually, the space alien might be fun and comical)
I think there's even one called "The Flying Spaghetti Monster". Imagine that on the White House lawn.
My moral compass is perfect . Anger issues , damm straight . Religion is a moral construct . Fact . The Constitution is both a list of rules , Rights and a belief system .
The reason that it is in jeopardy is because of a lack of belief in it and the Rights of others .
You took a shot at religion and viewing a topic thru that lense then you state that you can be whatever religion you want without justifying yourself . Pick a side of the fence .

Well, the last time a Christian domain was threatened and marauded by unwelcome hosts, it raised a force of 60,000 warriors and struck right into the heart of the source of these attacks.

images

images

images

images

It took many years of subjugation and depredations suffered at the hands of the Moors and Magyars, and then even more under the newly arrived Seljuk Turks before the collective war cry of Deus Lo Vult echoed across Christendom.

I am not really superstitious or take heart in omens, but I just now realized how significant the timing of this post is: Just in time for the new year. Perhaps that is what is about to occur in this society again: a crusade. The way of life of countless hard working and peace loving people in this country has been increasingly threatened by those who wish to see us ravaged, rendered helpless and defenseless, and then destroyed. If time must come that we must set forth to fight again for a sacred cause: That is, to protect our families, children and time-honored traditions, I hope we all go forth bravely and united under a single purpose. Because our ladies would be back home waiting for us and wishing us well.

images

Last time they took a short cut and instead of going to fight Muslems sacked a Christian Consantinople and typicaly for warmup they slaughtered couple of thousand of Jews in Europe , once on warpath everything that moved was fair game.

I didn't even get past the headline part of 'Illegal' after Christian. If a Christian abides illegal activity, they are a hypocrite. Therefore, Christian, No Illegal's. Simple.

Holy hell, Switch. How you been?