• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to: 20 min rail on a Tikka Tactical T3

Re: How to: 20 min rail on a Tikka Tactical T3

IIRC Someone around here makes a 20moa base for that platform.

Try the search function.

The base is NOT integral. Remove the screws and it will lift off. Yes..it has two dowels, but it comes off....I owned one.

EGW makes a very nice 20 moa rail for the T3.

Take care,Stan

I believe that Mr. Pete Lincoln here on the furnish you with a base of your requirments that will be a top notch product

NEAR Manufacturing, superb quality product, great man to deal with.

www.nearmfg.com

I have one on a Sako 75 and a second one on a Tikka595.

Which base did you get that fitted the sako 75? the sako TRG base? A mate is after one for his sako 75 build.

cheers,

JJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jester308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which base did you get that fitted the sako 75? the sako TRG base? A mate is after one for his sako 75 build.

cheers,

JJ </div></div>

Richard Near makes a rail specifically for the Sako75..it is very good quality work, and easy to fit with supplied screws.

DSC_0002.jpg

ATB

P

Mine was drilled and retapped as Richard supplied more robust screws than the existing ones. I would suggest that you open a dialogue with Richard on the details, he is most helpful.

BTW, my apologies if I have hijacked this thread, as it is slightly off topic now.

ATB

P