• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How to defind "DUMB"

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
Deaf Child's name, when signed tooks too much like a gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Grand Island (Neb.) school district is forcing a 3-year-old deaf boy to change the way he signs his name, because they say his gestures violate their weapons policy.</div></div>

How friggin idiotic are we gonna get?

http://now.msn.com/school-says-deaf-boys-name-sign-looks-too-much-like-a-gun?gt1=50501

Re: How to defind "DUMB"

I wonder if the sign for his name may look like a gun cause his name is Hunter?

I guess if your name was "Smith" or "Remington" and such, you wouldn't be allowed to go to school.

this has spun me into a whole new dimension of pissed off. I am to the point where I wish for the whole PC movement to go to hell and send every whinny ass to Sears and Robucks for a thicker piece of skin. They need to get the F$&@ over themselves and find something bigger to live for.

A picture is worth 1000 words.

2542178244521.gif

impliedfacepalmr.jpg

I thought this was about the guy that put on the Ghillie suit and pretended to be bigfoot in teh freeway - let me go post that.

That is got to be the most rediculous thing they can do. I would take the child out of that school if I were the parents and would hope a lot of others would follow.

In 1994 I was made to throw away my canned drink on a school field trip because the previous year a kid had thrown his canned soda at another kid's head. Apparently cans are dangerous.

I guess if a kid had choked on food we'd have been stopping by the hospital for feeding tubes prior to the trip.

When the cities are all on fire, the nation is fully gone, and inner-city trash are murdering themselves into nothingness: I'll be sitting on a ridge somewhere in the Rockies watching the glow, and breathing a sigh of relief.

Makes me glad I went to school when I did. We played cowboys and indians during recess. Even wore our cap gun out fits in school, nothing was said unless you were caught playing with them in class instead of studying.

Of course we could smoke in school then, that is 7th grade and above. 6th grade and under had to have parents permission.

We did get our asses beat if we were caught chewing gun in class....go figure.

We homeschool our kids because we got tired of trying to compete with the eight hours of propaganda our children received from the state each day. Propaganda, not education, is truly the proper term for the mandated curriculum in public school today. Our kids are truly told what to think and not how to think. Revisionist history abounds, our kids are taught to diminish traditional American values and the idea of American exceptionalism in favor of "tolerance." Not tolerance in the traditional sense, but in the context of public schools what our kids are being taught that tolerance means is that you cannot make value judgments about anything or apply critical thinking to any situation if your conclusion will make someone uncomfortable. Tolerance means agreeing with the state. In-tolerance is making your own judgments. This is truly deadly to the future of a free society.

Most on this site understand that the second amendment to the Constitution was not written for hunting, not written for recreation use of sporting arms, or even for personal self defense, though those are protected uses. The second amendment was written to provide the opportunity for the citizen to protect itself from government tyranny. Obviously to do so, the citizens must be armed....and that is the part we often focus on, and rightfully so because the government threatens gun ownership everyday. In truth though, that at most half the battle, probably even less. If the citizen would use arms to repel a tyrant, he must first be educated and enlightened enough to recognize tyranny and have the moral conviction to do something about it!!! This is where the Department of Education is just as dangerous to the liberty of future generations as gun grabbers like Bloomberg and Soros.

Now we have a generation of kids who are being herded like sheep to adulthood who only know how to acquiesce to what they are told, and have little opportunity to practice a thought process that leads them to the conclusion that they are being wronged and ought to do something about it. If you tell them that guns are evil because they hurt people then they go with it. They are conditioned to subjugate their rights to others feelings and desires.

If we are to preserve liberty, we need the second amendment. We need proper education even more because the second amendment is a paper tiger without patriots. I would choose anyday a nation of patriots throwing rocks over well armed apathetic dimwits happy to live in bondage.

How to defind "DUMB"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We homeschool our kids because we got tired of trying to compete with the eight hours of propaganda our children received from the state each day. Propaganda, not education, is truly the proper term for the mandated curriculum in public school today. Our kids are truly told what to think and not how to think. Revisionist history abounds, our kids are taught to diminish traditional American values and the idea of American exceptionalism in favor of "tolerance." Not tolerance in the traditional sense, but in the context of public schools what our kids are being taught that tolerance means is that you cannot make value judgments about anything or apply critical thinking to any situation if your conclusion will make someone uncomfortable. Tolerance means agreeing with the state. In-tolerance is making your own judgments. This is truly deadly to the future of a free society.

Most on this site understand that the second amendment to the Constitution was not written for hunting, not written for recreation use of sporting arms, or even for personal self defense, though those are protected uses. The second amendment was written to provide the opportunity for the citizen to protect itself from government tyranny. Obviously to do so, the citizens must be armed....and that is the part we often focus on, and rightfully so because the government threatens gun ownership everyday. In truth though, that at most half the battle, probably even less. If the citizen would use arms to repel a tyrant, he must first be educated and enlightened enough to recognize tyranny and have the moral conviction to do something about it!!! This is where the Department of Education is just as dangerous to the liberty of future generations as gun grabbers like Bloomberg and Soros.

Now we have a generation of kids who are being herded like sheep to adulthood who only know how to acquiesce to what they are told, and have little opportunity to practice a thought process that leads them to the conclusion that they are being wronged and ought to do something about it. If you tell them that guns are evil because they hurt people then they go with it. They are conditioned to subjugate their rights to others feelings and desires.

If we are to preserve liberty, we need the second amendment. We need proper education even more because the second amendment is a paper tiger without patriots. I would choose anyday a nation of patriots throwing rocks over well armed apathetic dimwits happy to live in bondage.

</div></div>

DAMN!!! VERY, VERY WELL SPOKEN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me glad I went to school when I did. We played cowboys and indians during recess. Even wore our cap gun out fits in school, nothing was said unless you were caught playing with them in class instead of studying.

Of course we could smoke in school then, that is 7th grade and above. 6th grade and under had to have parents permission.

We did get our asses beat if we were caught chewing gun in class....go figure. </div></div>

I remember those days quite well. Mr. Buchanan, the gym teacher, had a 3 ft oak paddle, with lots of loles in it, that no amount of wadded up paper towels in your pockets would stop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We homeschool our kids because we got tired of trying to compete with the eight hours of propaganda our children received from the state each day. Propaganda, not education, is truly the proper term for the mandated curriculum in public school today. Our kids are truly told what to think and not how to think. Revisionist history abounds, our kids are taught to diminish traditional American values and the idea of American exceptionalism in favor of "tolerance." Not tolerance in the traditional sense, but in the context of public schools what our kids are being taught that tolerance means is that you cannot make value judgments about anything or apply critical thinking to any situation if your conclusion will make someone uncomfortable. Tolerance means agreeing with the state. In-tolerance is making your own judgments. This is truly deadly to the future of a free society.

</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-M1c7itPy3Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-M1c7itPy3Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he must first be educated and enlightened enough to recognize tyranny and have the moral conviction to do something about it!!!</div></div>

And thats why they've attacked with all the viciousness in the place that once was sacred and represented a valuable addition to family foundation to build up a healthy, responsible individual who would be a contributor to community and not a parasite.
Perhaps a few more generations and percentages of decent people will be so low there will be no opposition to shit they're dealing anywhere in developed world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How to <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">defind </span> </span> </span> "DUMB" </div></div>

Spelling is the first clue!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How to <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">defind </span> </span> </span> "DUMB" </div></div>

</div></div>

I'm surprised this wasn't the first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me glad I went to school when I did. We played cowboys and indians during recess. Even wore our cap gun out fits in school, nothing was said unless you were caught playing with them in class instead of studying. </div></div>

My elementary school had a shooting range under the school where all the students learned hunters safety and got to shoot a .22. Of course this was a long time ago and it was in Montana.

Glad I found this as I was about to double post, thought it was the bigfoot story.

Nah...nah...this isn't dumb, it isn't stupid and it isn't silly, it is mind numbingly retarded. When I read this I was so intensely preterbed, I wanted to gouge out my eyes with my own dick, that I had torn off, shellaced, and turned into a letter opener!

This country is so brain dead fucked up, that it simply needs one hell of a good enema. And that I believe is the ONLY thing that will fix the problem.

The sad part is, I fully expect someone to chime in and make a comment that tries to nullify the serious nature of this story, OR ACTUALLY DEFEND THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE.

Heard this on the news this morning. Was just dumbstruck.

When I was in high school, we hunted from dawn until class started. Dropped our (unloaded) rifles off at the principle's office on our way in the school. Went to class. Picked them up after school and hunted some more. This was in the late '70s in far Northern New England. Not the 1800's!! Some families depended on their kids filling their tags for meat to get them through the winter.

Now, you can't name your kid Hunter or make finger-pointy motions w.out some Columbia-educated snapperhead having a conniption... I'll stop now before I say something Ban-Worthy.

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How to <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">defind </span> </span> </span> "DUMB" </div></div>

</div></div>

As the D and E are pretty close on the keyboard I figured he made a typo. He probably spends more time behind the trigger than looking for spelling mistakes.

One of my classmates was allowed to bring his 30-06 into the classroom for a project we had to do in high school. This was in the early 90's.

The Partnership For an Idiot Proof America is starting to piss me off.

I think it's just a game at this point.

What's the most ridiculous shit you can do and get away with it?

Well lets see...

Signing is the manner in which some deaf persons speak so that would fall into a freedom of speech issue if I am not wrong.

My son is named Colt, wife would not allow my other choice. They might have had more of a problem with the first one:)

Currently I am under a new direction in my life. I gave up caring if I piss anyone off any more.....