• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s How to wash a cat.........

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    How to wash a cat.........

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl...

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Yours Sincerely,

The Dog

Re: How to wash a cat.........

Okay - this is a great way to get a clean cat; however, you now need to come up with a solution on how to get the cat to use the litter box again... Because you know he is going to go crapping all around the house.

WOW! I have to forward that to everyone I know with a cat. They are evil little creatures with few, if any, redeeming qualities. Now a good dog on the other hand, is worth more than most people.

Thats awesome. Almost as cool as it would be to have Stanwoods avitar clean my wang

I hate cleaning my cat, it's too hard to get the fur off my tongue...........

My pair of Kitties tend to argue about whose turn it is on my lap. That can get entertaining, indeed.

They are kept indoors, appear to like it, and used to shed everywhere until I took to brushing them out about every other day. Surprisingly, the shorthair seems to be the one which sheds about 90% of the hair that comes off on the brush.

Most complaints about cats tend turn out to be rather more about dumb owners than about the cats themselves. You treat a cat decent, and they're good house pets.

The shorthair likes water. I don't wash my cats, they tend to be busy grooming themselves most of the time (...and sleeping, usually on me. I tend to be somewhat less of a 'moving target' these days). Tending the 'cat zone' is the work of maybe two minutes a day, three tops.

Greg

I love cats, but I just can't finish a whole one anymore.