• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

hows the B&C tac adjustable stock

s002wjh

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2013
ohio
like the title says, interest opinion on this? worth it? hows compare to say manner t4a(not sure why the big price diff)?

Ugliest stock ever made. Manners vs. B&C is like Uncle Earl's Yugo vs. Cadillac. Both of them will get the girl to dinner but only one will get the panties to drop.

Ugliest stock ever made. Manners vs. B&C is like Uncle Earl's Yugo vs. Cadillac. Both of them will get the girl to dinner but only one will get the panties to drop.

lol ouch, well i tend to think yugo look pretty good. anyway i'm more interest in the quality/performance. one is more expensive, but both same made of fiber etc. both are look good in my eyes.

I have had many. Handled them all. The Bell Carlson comes in different forms as do the other makers. I can tell you if you drop an action in a bell Carlson, It is going to bring her home. The Medalist styles are not to my liking as I do not like the deep fore end. The M-40 stocks are just like my McMillan A1-3 for the most part. Probably sturdier and with a better Texture. The bedding block is at least the quality of my HS stocks. I have been to Manners and seen their line. They are quality. To bash the BC, that is cheap beer talking.

I really like my B&C medalist adjustable, absolutely no complaints at all. I have fondled some McMillans & Manners, they are super nice. Maaaaybe a little better finish but, for me, I really couldn't justify the additional cost & the B&C fit me perfectly. Just my $0.02.