• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BRIAN AT BLACK SQUARE PRECISION IN TN

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
I needed to get my rifle rebarreled and some other minor work done. Sent it to Brian at Black Square Precision in Tennessee. Had a new barrel put on chambered in 6.5X47L. Barrel and action were cerakoted and I believe he used melanite on the bolt. He did an awesome job painting my Manners stock, in fact, it turned out better than I anticipated. Turn around time was crazy fast and this thing shoots lights out. Ill attach a pic of the rifle as well as a pic of a five shot group that I was able to manage with a bipod and rear bag. Went out shooting last weekend and had a first round hit at a full IPSC at 1078 yards!
Thank again Brian! You're awesome man!!

Also managed to rid the world of a coyote with that rifle. The yote was 224 yards and never knew what hit him!!
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_5516.jpg
    IMG_5516.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5628.jpg
    IMG_5628.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5647.jpg
    IMG_5647.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Parkerized bolt ?. Much less sticky in a Cerakoted action vs cerakote only imo. Glad you are happy Steve.

Any more info on the shop? I’m local to Signal and have been looking for a good smith in the area.