• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hula Hoop Girl Video

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fxoPSjox0Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fxoPSjox0Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Hula Hoop Girl Video

me likey
my question is..that waist chain...does it actually just go around the waist? it ducks down suspiciously in the front and back

I bet it's to hold more dollar bills
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me likey
my question is..that waist chain...does it actually just go around the waist? it ducks down suspiciously in the front and back </div></div>

Not a chain. If you look closely enough, she is wearing two bras and two sets of bottoms... SHe should take both off and redo the video..

lets not get carried away here, she is still pretty good with a hula hoop.

But.....Damn

Shes good and definitely good looking but she has nothing on the hula girl I have posted here a few times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shes good and definitely good looking but she has nothing on the hula girl I have posted here a few times. </div></div>
Do tell........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She has a nice career ahead of her. Either swinging around the pole, or being the pole.
smile.gif
</div></div>
you forgot *riding the*

i got a stack of dollars where do you put them in the computer?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shes good and definitely good looking but she has nothing on the hula girl I have posted here a few times. </div></div>

If you are talking about the hula hoop girl wearing the furry white boots that has been posted here, it is the same girl.

Can we PLEASE have women's bikini hula hoop added to the summer Olympics?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shes good and definitely good looking but she has nothing on the hula girl I have posted here a few times. </div></div>

If you are talking about the hula hoop girl wearing the furry white boots that has been posted here, it is the same girl.

Can we PLEASE have women's bikini hula hoop added to the summer Olympics?!? </div></div>

Added to the WINTER olympics would be even more interesting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's great, now here's a dollar, take your clothes off. </div></div>

You read my mind...whats left of it, anyway. This is one of those cases where less=more