• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty to Federal Charges

The more I think about it. I am okay with a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and a stupid law that infringes on the second amendment.

As much I believe Hunter is indeed being protected... Fuck taxes and there shouldn't be any law that keeps him from having a weapon... How pro 2A are ya?

Reactions: 96coal449
The icing on this cake?
Before icing the cake there's going to be a nice layer of sweet preserves. What is that layer? You ask. Sam Bankman Fried will get a sweetheart deal for laundering money to congressman, republicants as well as democraps alike.
Then they will ice the cake with a Trump conviction and another bogus election with Gavin being installed.
Goddangit I unfortunately think youre right. That fckn snake in the grass Newsom will probably win. Tard women will vote for him because hes "well spoken, charming, and handsome".

Difference with us logical thinking men is we can admire a hot chick, without voting for her.

880_450.jpg

The fix is in like always, regardless..

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
You suppose wrong asshole. There are just a lot of honest people trying to do the right thing. Some of them even have badges. (which literally the rank and file police have ZERO to do with hunter biden, Maybe you could stretch it and call the FBI (fuck the FBI!)--BUT You gonna tell me that the local deputies who just spent the last week searching for a missing kid in the wilderness what pieces of shit they are? I fucking dare you pussy. To their face. Since I know many of them, film it so we can post it the the socially unacceptable humor thread. Cmon out to our shoots and tell em what assholes they are. These are my shootin buddies and they are good guys, but even they have a limit and you're pushing it. They're pretty pro 2A but heavily ANTI-Asshole. Might wanna keep a safe distance or shut your piehole.

I mean come the fuck on, how far you gonna stretch to buttfuck the police in EVERY DAMN POST. If you ever read a book you might find out that once you get beyond about 300 people government becomes a necessary evil. Not that our government is "good", but "No Government" Just becomes "Bad Government" even if you just run around calling everyone a statist.

Read the first fucking chapter of Plato's Republic you ignorant cunt.
What I said applies to your buddies who serve and protect the same corrupt gov’t and its INJUSTICE system as they all do. I bet your buddies work with and assist the federal terrorists as needed just the same. I would wager that if a man were to resist the fed terrorists in your AO that your buddies would come to the fed terrorist’s rescue. Would your buddies, the “good” cops, initiate a warrant arrest that originated from a bad cop and a mangaroo court? Could they tell the difference or would they even care? Even as blinded as you are, you know this to be true. All prop up and force this criminal gov’t onto the rest of us for a paycheck and even you know that this criminal gov’t couldn’t exist without these statist fucks and their guns.

Everything I say can and is true regardless of the individual’s own personal thoughts or motives. Work for and especially when carrying a gun for the criminal state and a man is one of them. You are blinded by your feelings and this unfortunate weakness doesn’t change the truth.

Criminal authoritarian governments cannot exist without its police and their willingness to commit violence on behalf and to the benefit of the state. Why should we not acknowledge this and why should these immoral men who do this job not be mocked and shunned?

Last edited:
The republic died from the civil war
I agree. 1871 was the nail in the coffin.

If we think about it. 1794 was the beginning of it's slow death. The birth of the "two" party system.

The more I think about it. I am okay with a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and a stupid law that infringes on the second amendment.

As much I believe Hunter is indeed being protected... Fuck taxes and there shouldn't be any law that keeps him from having a weapon... How pro 2A are ya?
I agree. The only reason the establishment survives, is because we're feeding it.

Yes, the 2A applies to all who are not incrassated or institutionalized. Once one's sentence is served, all rights are supposed to be restored, including the right to bear arms. If one cannot be trusted with a gun, they shouldn't be released.

Now.....why are we paying the establishment. We as a people need to band together. We have been purposely divided for over a century.

Goddangit I unfortunately think youre right. That fckn snake in the grass Newsom will probably win. Tard women will vote for him because hes "well spoken, charming, and handsome".

Difference with us logical thinking men is we can admire a hot chick, without voting for her.

880_450.jpg

Wait till Bill Clinton Hillary sees those.

880_450.jpg

IMG_4723.jpeg

880_450.jpg

Low IQ commie slut has to use the 'look at my tits' card. Surprised she hasn't defaulted to the 'Look at 'chu, and look at me' line. 'You know you want it.'

Last edited:
I'd go with FDR or Wilson but at this point its dead regardless of when.
Pretty sure it was FDR that started the dominoes falling with all the unconstitutional three letter agencies and programs.

Been accelerating since.

The States need to stand up for their rights or they'll just be vestigial here soon.

M

I agree with you - but that is not how the law is applied if you are not the son of the President.

Jakobe McCray Woullard, 19, “pled guilty … to being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm.” Woullard was found to be in possession of “one” round of ammunition, he was charged for that and sentenced to “115 months of confinement on his new offense and 24 months for violating his federal supervised release” for his previous offense of smoking marijuana and being in possession of a firearm.

And where are all of the gun control democrats? What would they be saying if this was one of Donald Trump's sons?

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am fine with not enforcing it, or repealing it (along with all gun control laws), but I am not fine with politically connected persons who support gun control getting away with violating gun control laws while the rest of us suffer under the same laws.

Pretty sure it was FDR that started the dominoes falling with all the unconstitutional three letter agencies and programs.

Been accelerating since.

The States need to stand up for their rights or they'll just be vestigial here soon.

M
Wilson = Progressive Income Tax. Wilson = Federal Reserve. Wilson = Federal Trade Commission.
Wilson believed and promoted the idea that government can and will fix things.

The dominoes have been falling for a long time.

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;

What I said applies to your buddies who serve and protect the same corrupt gov’t and its INJUSTICE system as they all do. I bet your buddies work with and assist the federal terrorists as needed just the same. I would wager that if a man were to resist the fed terrorists in your AO that your buddies would come to the fed terrorist’s rescue. Would your buddies, the “good” cops, initiate a warrant arrest that originated from a bad cop and a mangaroo court? Could they tell the difference or would they even care? Even as blinded as you are, you know this to be true. All prop up and force this criminal gov’t onto the rest of us for a paycheck and even you know that this criminal gov’t couldn’t exist without these statist fucks and their guns.

Everything I say can and is true regardless of the individual’s own personal thoughts or motives. Work for and especially when carrying a gun for the criminal state and a man is one of them. You are blinded by your feelings and this unfortunate weakness doesn’t change the truth.

Criminal authoritarian governments cannot exist without its police and their willingness to commit violence on behalf and to the benefit of the state. Why should we not acknowledge this and why should these immoral men who do this job not be mocked and shunned?
What you have here Ladies and Gentleman is a perfect example of hidden Marxist thinking.

One's actions are no longer predictated on their own free will but a class struggle between the "have" and the "have nots" and people are not capable of individual judgement because it is all about the class struggle. People are presumed 'guilty' of the class behavior before any evidence is even presented. Sure you can put a fresh paint of coat on it, disguised as some "anarchist" but make no mistake this is hook, line, and sinker Marxist dualism and a rejection of the individual. You are good or bad not based on your own actions but your class membership. These are the types of people that start a Reign of Terror via the French Revolution as they no longer care about evidence but simply ideological tribal membership, regardless of evidence and seek 'purity' through the very means they once claimed to abhor.

Always beware the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Republicans Finally Win Something! Hunter Biden Pleads GUILTY! America Fixed!​

June 20, 2023
Well, it took plenty long enough, but the hunt for Hunter is over, and the Republicans won.
Reuters:
U.S. President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden has agreed to plead guilty to two charges of willfully failing to pay income taxes in a deal with the Justice Department, according to court documents on Tuesday.
The federal charges against Hunter Biden arose from an investigation by David Weiss, the U.S. attorney in the Democratic president’s home state of Delaware who was appointed by Republican former President Donald Trump.
According to the deal, Biden also entered the pretrial diversion agreement on one firearm offense.
Hunter Biden, 53 , for years has been the focus of unrelenting attacks by Trump and his Republican allies who have accused him of wrongdoing relating to Ukraine and China, among other matters. Hunter Biden has worked as a lobbyist, lawyer, investment banker and artist, and has publicly detailed his struggles with substance abuse.

Hunter Biden disclosed in December 2020 that Weiss’s office was investigating his tax affairs. He denied wrongdoing.
Hunter Biden described in a 2021 memoir dealing with substance abuse issues in his life including crack cocaine use and alcoholism. He was discharged from the U.S. Navy reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine, sources said at the time.
The Weiss inquiry initially examined potential violations of tax and money laundering laws in foreign business dealings, principally in China, sources told Reuters. The investigation headed by Weiss began as early as 2018, according to U.S. media reports.
Yes, it’s just about taxes on the pay-to-play money, and not about the fact that Joe Biden was using his son as a bagman to run his pay to play scandal, but it’s close enough.
Stop complaining.
America is now fixed, so please stop complaining and just appreciate everything Ted Cruz has done for you.

I agree with you - but that is not how the law is applied if you are not the son of the President.

Jakobe McCray Woullard, 19, “pled guilty … to being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm.” Woullard was found to be in possession of “one” round of ammunition, he was charged for that and sentenced to “115 months of confinement on his new offense and 24 months for violating his federal supervised release” for his previous offense of smoking marijuana and being in possession of a firearm.

And where are all of the gun control democrats? What would they be saying if this was one of Donald Trump's sons?

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am fine with not enforcing it, or repealing it (along with all gun control laws), but I am not fine with politically connected persons who support gun control getting away with violating gun control laws while the rest of us suffer under the same laws.
I agree with you, there is definitely a double standard being applied to the “protected” class.

What the real stinger is all the other crap they are involved in, and that being overlooked. Its a shame, I know for a fact there are better people in this country and is deeply concerning that these are the turds rising to the top and controlling the reins.

What you have here Ladies and Gentleman is a perfect example of hidden Marxist thinking.

One's actions are no longer predictated on their own free will but a class struggle between the "have" and the "have nots" and people are not capable of individual judgement because it is all about the class struggle. People are presumed 'guilty' of the class behavior before any evidence is even presented. Sure you can put a fresh paint of coat on it, disguised as some "anarchist" but make no mistake this is hook, line, and sinker Marxist dualism and a rejection of the individual. You are good or bad not based on your own actions but your class membership. These are the types of people that start a Reign of Terror via the French Revolution as they no longer care about evidence but simply ideological tribal membership, regardless of evidence and seek 'purity' through the very means they once claimed to abhor.

This has the be the pinnacle of stupidity. So much so that I’m nearly taken back. 😂

Low IQ commie slut has to use the 'look at my tits' card. Surprised she hasn't defaulted to the 'Look at 'chu, and look at me' line. 'You know you want it.'
From the neck up ..... it just goes into limp mode for me.
Be much better if she kept her fuckin mouth shut.
Might as well keep her twat shut too. We don't need stupid breeding stupid.

Reactions: gigamortis

Ask your buddies how many illegals they have pulled over and what did they do with them? Did they have a license, insurance, registration and were they in their name?

880_450.jpg

Fyi this is the OG photo.
sb1lfvqgsy791.jpg

Been accelerating since.

Nah... You can start with Lincoln (CONFISCATION ACTS 12 Stat. 319 (1861) 12 Stat. 589 (1862) )
and move on to Wilson. A quick read on Wilsons right hand man Edward Mandel "Colonel" House is depressingly eye opening. Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921]
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call ‘Social Insurance.’ Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Last edited:

880_450.jpg

Nice tits

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Nah... You can start with Lincoln (CONFISCATION ACTS 12 Stat. 319 (1861) 12 Stat. 589 (1862) )
and move on to Wilson. A quick read on Wilsons right hand man Edward Mandel "Colonel" House is depressingly eye opening. Edward Mandell House had this to say in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President) [1913-1921]
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call ‘Social Insurance.’ Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”
Well thats the appalling jew shit I've read all year. WTF :mad: