• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting the wrong way

What the fuck?

Dude #1, using a climber stand (deathtraps in their own right), but unless I just can't make out the detail of what's keeping him from muscling back up right and getting situated, I dunno what his problem was. No business in a climber stand if he can't do a situp.

Dude #2, good on him, but wtf is with the article?
However, the retired Division of Wildlife officer had extensive backcountry experience and knew to build a fire and wait until the next day’s light to start hiking out of the area.

Is building a fire some kinda SOF HSLD NS? 75 year old guy alone in the woods at night, I can understand not wanting to bring out the flashlight and go trudging through, but the article makes it sound like he's some kinda fucking genius for setting shit on fire. I guess by today's standards, maybe he is.

Dude #3, Barrel down would have prevented this. Safety on probably would have prevented this. Shotgun, loaded, safety maybe off, pointed at the driver, in path of free-range dogs? Who comes up with this shit?

Is building a fire some kinda SOF HSLD NS? 75 year old guy alone in the woods at night, I can understand not wanting to bring out the flashlight and go trudging through, but the article makes it sound like he's some kinda fucking genius for setting shit on fire. I guess by today's standards, maybe he is.
...most people now a days cant even take a shit in the woods without falling in it.....you expect them to be able to make a fire from scratch?.....

if theres not an app for it...people dont know how to do it.

But, there IS an app for that. It's the one where you push a tack/nail/screw into the phone's battery. Done and done.

HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This guy knows what time it is. Might be a little easier to just crack the enclosure, pull out the lithium, and piss on it.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Remember the stupid shit we've heard threads?...
Those fuckers are out there hunting...
This is why sometimes I'm glad we don't have a rifle season in these parts.

R