• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hurricane Irma

That's because most of the state are retirees from the NE. NC is becoming the same thing, at least in charlotte and Raleigh. We call them halfbacks. They moved out of NY to FL, realized it isn't all that and moved halfway back. Unfortunately they bring their politics with them. Where I live in Raleigh, it's becoming infested with hipsters. I swear to all that is holy I'm gonna go around shaving beards and cutting off man buns

I have never understood why someone leaves a place they dislike, moves to a place they like, then tries to make the new place like the shithole they left in the first place. I've seen it in Fla and I've seen in here in Bama. The question I always ask is if it was so fucking great were you came from why do you move your ass back! Fucking retards.

That's because most of the state are retirees from the NE. NC is becoming the same thing, at least in charlotte and Raleigh. We call them halfbacks. They moved out of NY to FL, realized it isn't all that and moved halfway back. Unfortunately they bring their politics with them. Where I live in Raleigh, it's becoming infested with hipsters. I swear to all that is holy I'm gonna go around shaving beards and cutting off man buns

Same HAS already happened here in Charlottesville. Fucking parasite Yankees come here and are turning it into a liberal shithole. Read my Wes Bellamy thread. I wish they allowed tar and feather today.

You have to get in their face. Years ago I had a incident with a couple from California.

They were looking for a product that was new to the market. Here in Utah we used to be way behind on getting new products. Small market back in the 70's and 80's. i am sure it is better now with global distribution of everything.

Anyway they were told we had never heard of the product. The guy was okay but his wife went a little ape shit. Starting telling us "this place sucks, they dont have anything, California has everything, why did we move here"

Well they moved here because housing is crazy in California. At the time they could sale their $ 750,000 home and come here buy the same house for 200,000. Usually paid cash.

I kindly told her that we didn't invite her here and that California would gladly take her back. She left in a huff.

If you notice Utah is a Republican state still. While i am not LDS (morman) the mormans are good people. They absolutely do not take kindly on being told how to run their state. I think the Californians quickly figured this out and skipped Utah. Look at Colorado now.

It has been a good 20 years since i have heard of some movemnet/petition ect... Trying to change how we do shit around here. It still happens i am sure, but on a small scale. 30ish years ago it looked like we were going to be Colorado. Then it faded. Can't have 10,000 transplants tell 2,000,000 how to do shit.

You have to get in their face. Years ago I had a incident with a couple from California.

They were looking for a product that was new to the market. Here in Utah we used to be way behind on getting new products. Small market back in the 70's and 80's. i am sure it is better now with global distribution of everything.

Anyway they were told we had never heard of the product. The guy was okay but his wife went a little ape shit. Starting telling us "this place sucks, they dont have anything, California has everything, why did we move here"

Well they moved here because housing is crazy in California. At the time they could sale their $ 750,000 home and come here buy the same house for 200,000. Usually paid cash.

I kindly told her that we didn't invite her here and that California would gladly take her back. She left in a huff.

If you notice Utah is a Republican state still. While i am not LDS (morman) the mormans are good people. They absolutely do not take kindly on being told how to run their state. I think the Californians quickly figured this out and skipped Utah. Look at Colorado now.

It has been a good 20 years since i have heard of some movemnet/petition ect... Trying to change how we do shit around here. It still happens i am sure, but on a small scale. 30ish years ago it looked like we were going to be Colorado. Then it faded. Can't have 10,000 transplants tell 2,000,000 how to do shit.

What you are referring to is Californiacation, its an actual term. look at Oregon and tragically even parts of Texas now (Austin in particular). as a native bred and born Californian it makes me angry. if its so great just stay there and live in your bubble. It is a tragedy though, CA is an amazing country. its too bad the nanny state has completely ruined it. I miss the Sierras more than anything there.

Same HAS already happened here in Charlottesville. Fucking parasite Yankees come here and are turning it into a liberal shithole. Read my Wes Bellamy thread. I wish they allowed TAR and FEATHER today.

No Jerry curl and feather bowas where you are?

Good Lord.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/va5r29K.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ZE0Fzv1.png"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/AambEI4.png"}[/IMG2]

TconfR2.jpg

FDB4f.jpg

how do you even begin to deal with that. especially the boats. the amount of trash from this storm alone that is now in the sea is astounding.

That bottom one... Ouch!!
My daughter sent one to me earlier of a sheet of MDF stuck vertically through a big palm tree

What you are referring to is Californiacation, its an actual term. look at Oregon and tragically even parts of Texas now (Austin in particular). as a native bred and born Californian it makes me angry. if its so great just stay there and live in your bubble. It is a tragedy though, CA is an amazing country. its too bad the nanny state has completely ruined it. I miss the Sierras more than anything there.

I agree, I love Cali. Probably the most geographically diverse state in the nation. Great climate in most places. San Diego is close to paradise. Im into tolerance for all, but they have taken it a bit extreme.

I just had a thought after seeing the current projected path of Irma plowing right into Tennessee and Kentucky...

Irma is going to shove Florida right up USA's ass.

...balls deep...

I truly hate what has, an is about to happen to all children that were, or are about to be in the path of Irma. I pray the good Lord watches over them an brings all of them home safely. There is nothing more precious to me than children no matter who their parents are/were. Children can not chose their parents, an many never get the chance to live what many of us consider to be a normal life.

I truly hate what has, an is about to happen to all children that were, or are about to be in the path of Irma. I pray the good Lord watches over them an brings all of them home safely. There is nothing more precious to me than children no matter who their parents are/were. Children can not chose their parents, an many never get the chance to live what many of us consider to be a normal life.

A noble and appreciated thought.

Relatives are now safely with other relatives in Georgia. Now hoping the physical damage isn't too bad.

Well track looks better for me. Still going to be in it but a bit better.

I don't care if it's a parent or child a death is bad. Parents do what they think is best for them. Some run, some stay and fight, and sometimes they die. But they chose what they thought was best. It's their choice to make. When it's gone I will be in the place everyone who left wants to be. But can't get to. This ain't my first Rodeo.

And all de peoples saiz 'Amen".

The weatherman just talked about the "Cone of Concern". Why do I suddenly feel like Maxwell Smart in a Monty Python skit?

I am not sure they have a clue. I am going to lay a early bet. Irma clips south Florida, goes across the gulf and hits Houston. This is not a dream or fantasy I WANT to happen. I just don't understand what force it going to get that bitch to do a hard fucking right at Cuba. Newton's laws just don't jive with the forecast.

If Irma is the strongest storm ever(in the top 5 at least) is a little high or low pressure going to steer her?

The weatherman just talked about the "Cone of Concern". Why do I suddenly feel like Maxwell Smart in a Monty Python skit?

5adfb6b9b45fe8ba52aee41b28dff2c9.jpg

These weather idiots are just pathetic as they keep grappling for ever higher ratings and new, permanent catch-phrases that they can take credit for.

But thanks for the great Get Smart Memory! One of the best shows of a great TV era!

Cheers,

Sirhr

giphy.gif

That was such a great series. Those days are gone forever...............

Now Hymie was a character for sure.

tumblr_o3v284Efwg1vnt2hko2_400.gif

It appears The Mikes are hunkered down and staying put, so ,I'll extend the same invitation to any of y'all considering a Bug Out from Fla: you're welcome at my place in Mobile. I've got spare rooms, couches, hammocks, air beds, etc. There's moving boxes everywhere, and it's far from being what I'd consider "ready for company" but it's on high ground and even if this bitch keeps jogging west should be out of the way of the worst of it.
I'm also anticipating heading down to help out afterward if it's needed, and can run my truck and trailer with supplies down to the Tampa area if there's essentials y'all are needing.
Shoot me a PM if there's something I can do. The party at my place may be a bit earlier than planned.

peeps be freekin, its coming down to the wire and folks are starting to get nervous...

keep a stiff upper lip mother fuckers

peeps be freekin, its coming down to the wire and folks are starting to get nervous...

Just remember brother: You ARE The Storm. You'll cunt-punch this bitch without even having to set down the Natty Light.

One must fear her or you may under estimate her.

Slowly getting breezy. Each band seems a bit stronger. The next 24 hrs is the test. For my local.

Next 48 will define Florida good or bad for years. Maybe both.

One must fear her or you may under estimate her.

Slowly getting breezy. Each band seems a bit stronger. The next 24 hrs is the test. For my local.

Next 48 will define Florida good or bad for years. Maybe both.

We're praying for yall down there..

Damn Brother, I can't tell ya how on edge I am for you guys down there. It sickens me to think what may and/or could happen when this bitch hits. I know our Mike's have, and are, doing everything they can to prepare as well as possible, but I pray you guys ride this well and come out golden. We know ya gotta lot of shit going down, but when ya can chime in and let us know you're ok if ya would.

Best to you guys !!!!! You're not gonna be alone in this, you know that. We'll do what we can do to help. You know that.

edit: Didn't mean to make this sound like I was just talking about "Our Mike's" after re-reading this post. All of our guys down there is who this was for. Just wanna make that clear.

Hey I got the Patent on that Sihr

And thanks for the good wishes.

Pressure is up and winds are down, but she's clearing Cuba and getting into some of the warmest waters she's seen yet. Look for her regain strength pretty quickly now.

Haven't heard from Oneshot today. He's prolly busy selling firewood. ;^)

We're tucked in with a glass of wine watching Skyfall since I'm tired of watching the news.
Rebecca is updating the budget while I poke around the hide.
Thanks for the well wishes from everyone.
We will stay in touch as much as possible.
Tampa Electric says 500k will probably lose power in Hillsborough county for 24-72 hours. Time will tell.
Be safe Floridians

junction I 95 and the Florida Turnpike
[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image may contain: text and outdoor","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"499","width":"476","src":"https:\/\/scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/21433249_10155636207818058_1783551428066123174_n.jpg?oh=26fe912568c785160103949057c4d8ca&oe=5A57C8F6"}[/IMG2]