• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hurt Feelings Reports

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey All,

I know we have a few long time members who tend to mix being a wise ass into their daily conversations. Many of us just ignore that stuff while other guys want to point out every incident.

You have an IGNORE feature...

this is very good to remove content from people who bother you or you don't like reading.

is there that one guy that one guy that just puts you one edge, Like Deersniper, you can ignore as only I can ban them.

But if you are annoyed by a member, put them on ignore, super easy, you'll never see their posts again

Hey All,

I know we have a few long time members who tend to mix being a wise ass into their daily conversations. Many of us just ignore that stuff while other guys want to point out every incident.

You have an IGNORE feature...

this is very good to remove content from people who bother you or you don't like reading.

is there that one guy that one guy that just puts you one edge, Like Deersniper, you can ignore as only I can ban them.

But if you are annoyed by a member, put them on ignore, super easy, you'll never see their posts again
    I ignored maser a long time ago.

You're right, it works wonders......

Last edited:
    You should go into your account and look at your ignore list to see who/how many people you have on ignore. I thought I might have 6 or 8. It was over 48....... :eek:

I was recently embarrassed to find that I had a single person on my Ignore list - guess I must have accidentally clicked the wrong button somewhere.

No kidding. Imagine being a grown man and having to use an "ignore" feature because of words on a screen.
    2024-01-30 13_05_37-Window.png

I was recently embarrassed to find that I had a single person on my Ignore list - guess I must have accidentally clicked the wrong button somewhere.
    You might be mixing two items. Masculinity and enjoyment. I have a handful of people on ignore, nothing to do with hurt feelings, it is all about my viewing pleasure. I come to the site for my enjoyment, not for others enjoyment. There are just some people here that continuously make my experience less enjoyable. I never used the ignore button until about a year ago, as I was also mixing the two. Now, I have just cut the annoyance from my viewing.

It works with family, co-workers, friends, etc. If they feel toxic, cut them out. Life is too short for me to have to waste time on their stupidity.

I did not even know I had Lowlight ignored . . . until I opened this post.

:p

(You know this is a joke, right?)

A member of the hide filing a Hurt Feelings Report? My how things have changed, then again could be normal based upon the way the country is going. Guessing moms basement is much safer than hearing your views are not the same as others, while learning for the first time, there are people who will standup for their selves or groups.

There are people here worthy of a lot of respect. People who have shared knowledge over the years that could, or did save your life, or ultimately made you much better at what you do. Tips and information that leads you to be more proficient at the thing you're hopefully here for in the first place. I've constantly seen more information and skill here that leads me to believe I know very little.

Then there's "that guy". You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I once had a leader who told me you can constantly learn something from everyone. Even stupid people, who teach you what not to do. But even he may have used the ignore button if he had one.

Reactions: BurtG
    I think Lowlight's account has been hacked! This is the nicest I've ever heard him tell us about the ignore button.

Not one single, "you fucking idiots" 🤔...not one single "you motherfuckers" 🤔 not one single, "you goddamn retards" 🤔 not even an "I'll ban all you fuck-faces if you don't stop bothering me with this petty shit!" 🤔

A member of the hide filing a Hurt Feelings Report? My how things have changed, then again could be normal based upon the way the country is going. Guessing moms basement is much safer than hearing your views are not the same as others, while learning for the first time, there are people who will standup for their selves or groups.
    Moms making meatloaf later, she’s a queen. I’ll never leave the basement

I think Lowlight's account has been hacked! This is the nicest I've ever heard him tell us about the ignore button.

Not one single, "you fucking idiots" 🤔...not one single "you motherfuckers" 🤔 not one single, "you goddamn retards" 🤔 not even an "I'll ban all you fuck-faces if you don't stop bothering me with this petty shit!" 🤔
    I think it's a trick.
    He's doubling back on us, expect an ambush on one of our flanks

Is wade2big still around? That dude was more annoying than a case of crabs
    Wade's an interesting case. Very intelligent but seems to be like a phono needle stuck in one short groove, and just keeps repeating the same thing...but the pop gets louder and more annoying the longer it spins.

Frank is mellowing out as he gets older. Reminds me alot of my dad who is about the same age. Good dudes.

This thread attracts all the assholes on ignore ironically.

They bitch and whine, but crave the attention at the same time. Can't resist.

I agree… and there is not a report button for @Lowlight .
    How will he know he got hacked?

• Haha
    Reactions: doubloon and BurtG
    Nobody mentioned me. I reckon everybody has me on ignore. My feelings are hurt.o_O

• Haha
    Reactions: doubloon