• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I AM CURSED BY THE USPS...PART DUEX

royboy

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2008
mound, mn
Just receive a priority box in the mail...
opened it up and there was an empty walmart plastic bag in it and a form letter.
It says in so many words "were so busy and the machines mash the boxes, sorry asshole your out of luck"

Please everyone boycott your local postoffice

two times in a month

Re: I AM CURSED BY THE USPS...PART DUEX

Maybe an X-Ray showed something irristable in the box and someone couldn't help themselves?

Re: I AM CURSED BY THE USPS...PART DUEX

Have been sending books to a buddy of mine doing time in a fed prison. Can only send paperbacks, and they have to be sent in a manilla envelope, no padded envelopes. Had pretty good luck for a couple years, then sent him two Pat McManus books and the post office delivered the empty envelopes to him. After that I got wise and started printing address labels on my printer. I put a label on each book with his address on it.

Sure enough, I sent him 6 packages of books, two in each package for Christmas. He got 6 packages, but one was empty again. About a week later, here comes the other two books. It paid off.

I think USPS has hired the gorilla that used to do the Samsonite luggage commercials.