• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I am not a praying man, but I am praying for this

If you've spent 15 years bodybuilding, why do you still look like a skinny hick? Just curious.

I slipped a vertebrae in my neck while lifting and had to put it up for a long time, my job is also pretty sedentary these days. I'm a very hard gainer.

Interesting.

IQ is only one way to measure intelligence or success in the world.

I test pretty high, generally 140 or a bit above, but I know many people who functionally are far less 'intelligent' but are far more successful in the business world. It drives me crazy but it is what it is.

IQ is not a great indicator of what makes somebody successful in the real world.

It's kind of why these overly intelligent, overly educated Professors in various Universities always think they are so smart and superior and should be telling everybody else what to do, but would find it impossible to actually be successful outside their little sheltered bubble where they don't have to worry about anything other than following the liberal orthodoxy.

In the real world, you'll often find the super high IQ types working FOR somebody that has a lower IQ then them, but has the drive, ambition and skills to succeed in the business world.

Look at the amount of black on white crime that has happened since the BLM marches.

What you should be looking at is, WHO is calling the shots, WHO is preaching the hate, WHO is helping incite the violence, WHO is promoting the propaganda?

As alluded to in another thread discussing Malcom X, it's mostly the rich elite democrats and their ilk, using their pawns to attack conservative pale faces to get done by force and violent threats, what they can't get done in the polls or courts.

IQ is not a great indicator of what makes somebody successful in the real world.

It's kind of why these overly intelligent, overly educated Professors in various Universities always think they are so smart and superior and should be telling everybody else what to do, but would find it impossible to actually be successful outside their little sheltered bubble where they don't have to worry about anything other than following the liberal orthodoxy.

In the real world, you'll often find the super high IQ types working FOR somebody that has a lower IQ then them, but has the drive, ambition and skills to succeed in the business world.

Exactly.

Another factor may be that the higher IQ gets bored with the mundane bullshit involved in running a business wheras other types thrive on that very thing. I prefer physical labor to business bullshit.

Eric Hoffer said one time he enjoyed the menial work of a longshoreman because the physical labor left his mind free to think.

============================

Hoffer was influenced by his modest roots and working-class surroundings, seeing in it vast human potential. In a letter to Margaret Anderson in 1941, he wrote:

My writing is done in railroad yards while waiting for a freight, in the fields while waiting for a truck, and at noon after lunch. Towns are too distracting.
He once remarked, "my writing grows out of my life just as a branch from a tree." When he was called an intellectual, he insisted that he simply was a longshoreman. Hoffer has been dubbed by some authors a "longshoreman philosopher."[8][19]

What you should be looking at is, WHO is calling the shots, WHO is preaching the hate, WHO is helping incite the violence, WHO is promoting the propaganda?

As alluded to in another thread discussing Malcom X, it's mostly the rich elite democrats and their ilk, using their pawns to attack conservative pale faces to get done by force and violent threats, what they can't get done in the polls or courts.
And that is an excellent point but they will never be seen directly as they will always stay behind the curtain.

So let me get this right. White commies can adopt black kids and it's okay, doing the right thing. A non-commie does it and it's racism and colonialism?

Funny, all this shit I hear, crazy shit day in and day out, yet nobody has said it to my face. When/if they ever do, I just hope it happens a little farther north so 1J can do my jail intake.

So let me get this right. White commies can adopt black kids and it's okay, doing the right thing. A non-commie does it and it's racism and colonialism?

Funny, all this shit I hear, crazy shit day in and day out, yet nobody has said it to my face. When/if they ever do, I just hope it happens a little farther north so 1J can do my jail intake.

Maybe you get lucky and the witnesses all agree the crazy tripped and fell down some stairs... in the middle of a flat sidewalk...

Thought this was the same fool from the DNC music video.. but I was wrong

giphy.gif