• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can see fucking with protestors but this is a bit much.

Obviously, If your stupid enough to stage a roadblock in middle of active Hwy. And are stupid enough NOT to immediately back-off when a Gun is pulled on you. Then stupid enough to double-down screaming ..." fuck you old man you ain't shooting shit ! "
This is what happens .

Obviously, If your stupid enough to stage a roadblock in middle of active Hwy. And are stupid enough NOT to immediately back-off when a Gun is pulled on you. Then stupid enough to double-down screaming ..." fuck you old man you ain't shooting shit ! "
This is what happens .
As old as he is, a life sentence doesn't mean much. Never, I repeat never, piss off an old man.

Environmental "protestors" are no different from terrorist saboteurs like arsonists or those that poison farms or water supplies. There are people using the roads at any given time who are facing dire emergencies, like taking a sick loved one to the hospital, or visiting a dying family member in their final hours alive. These fuckers do not care and will try to stop you from going on your way, even if you have somebody in your car at the moment suffering a massive heart attack. They have ALREADY caused preventable deaths in some countries.

GOOD SHOOT and that needs to become commonplace for such acts of fuckery. There will be no pleading or reasoning. You receive ONE polite request to please move off the road so others can pass. If you do not honor it like a normal person, you WILL be assumed to be an active threat and appropriate measures taken.

Last edited:
I’d like to be on his jury.

Latin America has their own rules of engagement. If the case ignites enough popular outrage and support for that man, there WILL be incentives for the police to let him go. First there might be an offered sum of money to drop the charges and let the man free. And if the police leadership is too stupid or arrogant to accept the terms, the next steps would not be too polite. One or more of their own ranks will be abducted and a message will be sent: Let the man go or something really bad will be done to the hostages...

People don't think jury nullification be like it is....but it do though.

As a juror, you are under no obligation to vote a certain way.

He could have violated a law clear as day...you can still find him not guilty if you don't agree with that law...that is your right as a juror.
That may be. Id still vote to convict him. His life was in no way in danger, he was just being an arrogant ass.

Now if 5-6 others joined him and beat the shit out of them, thats different. You just dont kill people for chickenshit reasons....again, expecially if the Popo are allowing it.

He could have violated a law clear as day...you can still find him not guilty if you don't agree with that law...that is your right as a juror.
I'd be willing to convict him of a lesser crime.

Littering..

He left shitty corpses on the ground. 2 counts of littering, but nothing else..

Jury nullification is a thing yeah, but you know what's also a thing? The judge overruling the jury verdict.

That may be. Id still vote to convict him. His life was in no way in danger, he was just being an arrogant ass.

Now if 5-6 others joined him and beat the shit out of them, thats different. You just dont kill people for chickenshit reasons....again, expecially if the Popo are allowing it.
Video doesn’t show actual shots. Who’s to say the protesters weren’t threatening his life and he was defending himself. That’s the problem with these videos. They never show the whole story

Video doesn’t show actual shots. Who’s to say the protesters weren’t threatening his life and he was defending himself. That’s the problem with these videos. They never show the whole story
That is a problem and anything we could say would only be opinion with out it..

This one doesn't show the shot but it shows the guy dropping drt and there was distance between them it seems but I still don't have a problem with this.

My take on this is simple. If you volunteer to stand in the middle of the road, then you have no one to blame but yourself if you get run over. Why the fuck were we taught as kids to look both ways before crossing the street? Because motor vehicles own the road, not pedestrians. Was the shooter in the right or wrong? I have no clue because of lack of evidence from the vids posted. However, just like at the border I bet if more people got shot, you'd see the problem go down pretty fucking fast.

This is actually a greater sign of the breakdown of law and order in our society.

Protesters clearly not "peacefully" protesting. Now sometimes roadways will be close officially for marches, but given the ad-hoc barriers, I'd bet dollars to donuts this isn't one of them

Police failing to remove protesters. Given the above, its clear that this is not a peaceful protest and is actually disturbing the general public. I'm not a judge or lawyer, but you cannot just occupy a public space for your own purposes and shut it down.

Public generally tired of the bullshit. Most of us want to get on with our lives. We see these kind of protests and may even sympathize, and yet who pays the prices. We John Q Public. THe police aren't removing the problem, the snowflakes are creating the problem.

So there's plenty of blame to go around
(1) Arrogant protestors blocking a public roadway
(2) Police failing to protect the public (yes i know) or enforce laws that prevent these kind of shenanigans
(3) A Public strained beyond belief where everything is their fault and they pay the price.

Apparently this was a mining strike. Not many mines located in the roadway.

We're lucky the body count is only 2.

I'm not saying I support the shooter. I am saying I understand.

Police failing to remove protesters. Given the above, its clear that this is not a peaceful protest and is actually disturbing the general public. I'm not a judge or lawyer, but you cannot just occupy a public space for your own purposes and shut it down.

Correct. Let's take this even further. If someone had an emergency, such as a loved one dying in an accident on the other side of town and an you needed to get their fast, does anyone think these turds would let you through?

If you had to get your wife to the hospital because she was going into labor, does anyone think these human sized horse apples would let you through?

If you had a friend in the car who was having a heart attack, does anyone think these pieces of skunk shit would let you through?

If an ambulance carrying someone in need of immediate emergency care needed to get through those idiots, does anyone think they would let it through.?

Those turds needed to be shot. They not only create an inconvenience but create a very hazardous situation.

That old man should get an award instead of time!

He turns and waves the cars to come through at the end of that video. :LOL: There is a body still blocking the lane, though.

That's just roadkill. Just run over it.

Protesters clearly not "peacefully" protesting. Now sometimes roadways will be close officially for marches, but given the ad-hoc barriers, I'd bet dollars to donuts this isn't one of them

Yeah, tires and lumber and rocks are not what the police use to block traffic for a demonstration with a permit, even in Central America.

Reactions: doubloon
1699481371367.png

Environmental "protestors" are no different from terrorist saboteurs like arsonists or those that poison farms or water supplies. There are people using the roads at any given time who are facing dire emergencies, like taking a sick loved one to the hospital, or visiting a dying family member in their final hours alive. These fuckers do not care and will try to stop you from going on your way, even if you have somebody in your car at the moment suffering a massive heart attack. They have ALREADY caused preventable deaths in some countries.

GOOD SHOOT and that needs to become commonplace for such acts of fuckery. There will be no pleading or reasoning. You receive ONE polite request to please move off the road so others can pass. If you do not honor it like a normal person, you WILL be assumed to be an active threat and appropriate measures taken.
I like that! But you shouldn’t have to request!! Run over em or start shooting! Fuck those dumb motherfuckers. How bout get a fuckin job and be productive. Fuck em I say!

Seems everyone here was all in favor of the Canadian trucker blockade. But this one deserves the death penalty? Odd

I wasn't. Especially when all them maple syrup drinking faggots would lay on their horns all night when people were trying to sleep.

Seems everyone here was all in favor of the Canadian trucker blockade. But this one deserves the death penalty? Odd
You know, there are two completely different situations, about two completely different scenarios, portrayed by two completely different groups of people.

For ONE example, are you aware of the fact that EACH road that was occupied by trucks in Ottawa had ONE lane clear for Emergency Vehicles?

The rest, I'll just leave it for YOU to actually investigate what you're talking about, so that you can actually learn something.

Or would you prefer me to say "you're an american so that automatically means that you are a biden/oBOMBination supporter"?????

You see how easy that works?

I could have solved the whole problem without gunfire. A turkey dinner gives me flatulence that is registered as "enhanced interrogation technique" by the DHS.

To the protesters I would quote the line from Monty Python in Search of the Holy Grail. As the frenchman from the parapet - "
I fart in your general direction. Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time."

And then follow up on that with a green cloud so horrendous that it wrinkled the nose of my friend, John, who cleaned many a deer.

They shall disperse before me.

You know, there are two completely different situations, about two completely different scenarios, portrayed by two completely different groups of people.

The reason for the protest is irrelevant. I understand you agree with one and possibly not the other. Frankly, I have no idea what the fatal protest was even about. But it doesn't matter.

For ONE example, are you aware of the fact that EACH road that was occupied by trucks in Ottawa had ONE lane clear for Emergency Vehicles?

Are you aware that the protest was nationwide, and did not only involve Ottawa? There were MANY roads completely blocked, and in some cases emergency vehicles, or any vehicles could not pass.

The rest, I'll just leave it for YOU to actually investigate what you're talking about, so that you can actually learn something.

Or would you prefer me to say "you're an american so that automatically means that you are a biden/oBOMBination supporter"?????

I need to investigate nothing. I just found it odd the support for killing some protestors when others were celebrated for doing much worse. Much, much worse.

I wasn't. Especially when all them maple syrup drinking faggots would lay on their horns all night when people were trying to sleep.
Obviously over generalized. I should have said "many" instead of "everyone". Apologies.

• Haha

Pissin up a rope Sean.

R

A protestor got shot January 6, nothing happened to the shooter.
Nuf said.

Actually he got a free suite for 6 months and promoted to captain