• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can see fucking with protestors but this is a bit much.

Screenshot_20191020-070526_MeWe.jpg

A protestor got shot January 6, nothing happened to the shooter.
Nuf said.
That's because the morals of some are lacking. The cop who killed her was not prosecuted. In fact, Diaper-in-Chief was giving out awards to all Capitol police officers there that day, including the killer who even stated that she posed no serious threat and was not even armed.

I don't think this old man should have shot the guys. However, it would have been funny if he shot out their tires. "If we are stuck here, so are you."

What about the other drivers? No one there to help this one old man? I think it has to do with a genetic mutation. He was born with testicles that produce testosterone.

The wheels on the bus go round and round and thump thump and round.

Old people just don’t put up with other peoples shit. As I get older, my tolerance level drops. His bottomed out.
FAFO, someone will get tired of shit.

Reactions: gigamortis
If you block the road and disrupts people trying to go on about there day you deserve anything that happens to you.

People “protesting” shit that usually has nothing to do with the people they are inconveniencing.

Fuckem.

“Gran Torino vibes from the old man”

i don't think it was a bit much at all. not enough if you ask me. if you are going to do one, the rest are free. so at that point, why stop? if you are going to make a statement, make it count.

If this happened every single time they pulled this kind of shit - it would stop.

Don't start none.
Won't be none.

If people want to go out of their way to fuck with other people - they should EXPECT that somebody will fuck with them back.

He is an American! (as in USA American, not Central American). And a lawyer.

One of the demonstrators can be heard saying: 'Why don't you shoot?' Others shouted at the man: 'Are you going to kill someone?' to which he replied: 'Do you want to be the first?' according to reports.
However, if he is convicted, the 77-year-old could be sentences to house arrest and not jail time on account of his age, according to local reports.

. . .

He was arrested in 2005 after weapons – including an AK-47 and M-16 - were found in his Panama City apartment, but was acquitted after a court accepted his plea that the weapons were part of a collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warpspeed
When somebody decides they have had enough bullshit for a day - or a lifetime - it’s best not to be the guy that’s pushing their buttons on that day. Right, wrong, or indifferent - you still may end up dead. Kinda like those fucks on their bicycles. They may legally be entitled to fuck with everybody else on the road, but “legalities” won’t bring any of them back from the dead If grampa misjudges his clearances as he passes in his motor home.

When somebody decides they have had enough bullshit for a day - or a lifetime - it’s best not to be the guy that’s pushing their buttons on that day. Right, wrong, or indifferent - you still may end up dead. Kinda like those fucks on their bicycles. They may legally be entitled to fuck with everybody else on the road, but “legalities” won’t bring any of them back from the dead If grampa misjudges his clearances as he passes in his motor home.
Funny you should say that I have in my possession a video of a poor bastard on his bike pedaling down the road hugging the curb. City bus skims by and snags him gets sucked under the rear wheels and his entire fucking head flies off, blood
(buckets of it way more than hollywood portrays), sprays across the sidewalk and an old lady walking her dog gets splattered. Tried to upload but says file too big.

If you believe in the rule of law, you wouldnt do that. Were the protestors asshole. Yep. Were they threatening him bodily, Nope. If the police were allowing the protest, then the onus is on him.

I'd vote murder in the 2nd degree.
I believe in the rule of law. When someone stops you and does not allow you to go on your way they are committing false imprisonment. Why is it that these people never seem to get charged?

Note these protesters are not one of those Greta Thurnberg jet-setting crowds financed by US billionaire heirs, it was a protest against a Canadian mining project for an open pit copper mine. None of us would like to have one of those on his doorstep.

In any case now he is in for a long haul in some Panaman prison

Note these protesters are not one of those Greta Thurnberg jet-setting crowds financed by US billionaire heirs, it was a protest against a Canadian mining project for an open pit copper mine. None of us would like to have one of those on his doorstep.

Nope. Likely just house arrest. See post #68 from yesterday.

Nope. Likely just house arrest. See post #68 from yesterday.
Will see, would be very supprised if Judge gives him that option , for now 6months in lockup

Darlington, who has both U.S. and Panamanian citizenship, appeared before a judge Wednesday and was placed in pretrial detention for six months

77612067-12730629-Retired_lawyer_Kenneth_Darlington_is_seen_handcuffed_to_a_bar_at-m-14_1699551261435.jpg

Lol y’all are so damn funny. Let it be you getting stopped by a bunch of clowns when your trying to go on about your day.

I’m sure you’ll be like “oh it’s alright I’ll just wait this out”

They needed to get the hell out the road and go beat a dead horse somewhere else. No one should have the right to impede on people’s day by blocking a damn highway.

Reactions: Yasherka
Lol y’all are so damn funny. Let it be you getting stopped by a bunch of clowns when your trying to go on about your day.

I’m sure you’ll be like “oh it’s alright I’ll just wait this out”

They needed to get the hell out the road and go beat a dead horse somewhere else. No one should have the right to impede on people’s day by blocking a damn highway.
And we should kill them?

Living in the good old boy state of Wyoming has insulated me from the crap many of you see on a daily basis. I have only been close to one "protest". Back in the late 70's or early 80's I was teaching school in Medicine Bow when the coal miners around Hanna, Medicine Bow, etc. went on strike. The UMAW sent some paid protestors to Wyoming to stir the pot. My blood boiled when they (protestors) prevented a school bus full of kids from getting to school. Some of the protestors even beat on the bus with baseball bats and scared the crap out of the kids. From what I am reading here, the protestors/strikers should have been smoked up like a cheap cigar and left for dead? I guess hand cuffs and some jail time was way too liberal? Where to draw the line?

I know a pretty radical libtard that thinks shooting one protestor when Trump supporters stormed the White House should have just been the beginning. Every one of those people that stormed the White House should have been shot, teargassed, or beaten until their eyes swelled shut in their attempted coup. I suppose we all have our own perspective.

Reactions: Chris W.
Living in the good old boy state of Wyoming has insulated me from the crap many of you see on a daily basis. I have only been close to one "protest". Back in the late 70's or early 80's I was teaching school in Medicine Bow when the coal miners around Hanna, Medicine Bow, etc. went on strike. The UMAW sent some paid protestors to Wyoming to stir the pot. My blood boiled when they (protestors) prevented a school bus full of kids from getting to school. Some of the protestors even beat on the bus with baseball bats and scared the crap out of the kids. From what I am reading here, the protestors/strikers should have been smoked up like a cheap cigar and left for dead? I guess hand cuffs and some jail time was way too liberal? Where to draw the line?

I know a pretty radical libtard that thinks shooting one protestor when Trump supporters stormed the White House should have just been the beginning. Every one of those people that stormed the White House should have been shot, teargassed, or beaten until their eyes swelled shut in their attempted coup. I suppose we all have our own perspective.
IMHO they were both wrong.

Attacking and desecrating the Capitol was just as nefarious as blocking the road. There are right and wrong ways to do things, and both of those ways are wrong.

I'm gonna stop you right there...

"Desecrating"

There is nothing sacred about the Capitol building...nothing at all...

Stop talking like they burned down a church.

Govt is not our God
Dont make a big pile of shit out of absolutely nothing.

Its just a work, you applied the connotation. I could have said 'wrecked'. Personally, I hold the D o I and our constitution, which (theoretically, though they've turned into scumbags, one and all) is administered by the congress, and in the Capitol, as close to sacred as it gets on this earth. Want to see it? Make a reservation, they're free, and get in line.

SO GO GET DRUNK AND FIGHT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. :ROFLMAO:

Yes but you didn't.....you chose "desecrated"...

More importantly, everyone on MSM has chosen similar wording as well...

Never once have I heard anyone described burning Wendy's as "desecration"...no one describes burning a warehouse as "desecration"...no one describes crashing a car as "desecration" ...

It is a particular word chosen deliberately.

So which is it?

Is it just a "word" and I'm "making connotations" that presumably, by your opposition, don't exist?

Or are they buildings you hold sacred? Or as close to "sacred" as you believe it gets?
Many consider the constitution "sacred", and is referenced in that manner by many. Same as the US Capitol building, the Whitehouse, the Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln memorials. Destruction of anything "sacred" is termed desecration. And no specific (G)god is required. You are likely the least qualified person in this forum to start a pissing contest over vocabulary. Carry on.

Yes but you didn't.....you chose "desecrated"...

More importantly, everyone on MSM has chosen similar wording as well...

Never once have I heard anyone described burning Wendy's as "desecration"...no one describes burning a warehouse as "desecration"...no one describes crashing a car as "desecration" ...

It is a particular word chosen deliberately.

So which is it?

Is it just a "word" and I'm "making connotations" that presumably, by your opposition, don't exist?

Or are they buildings you hold sacred? Or as close to "sacred" as you believe it gets?
Go fight with someone else, Im not interested in your foolishness.

I haven't read this whole thread so not sure if this was brought up but I read earlier that what you are saying is true and this guy is actually a deepstate thug lawyer working on the gov project. If that's true, he'll be released shortly with no charges and it explains why he didn't give a fuck. If true, he's immune.

Reactions: Im2bent
I watched it and laughed when the black T shirt guy walked by like "...Damn that hurts."

Then the old man was like "Ok, the rest of you help me move this stuff."

Fuck Panama, sweltering jungle shithole.

Reactions: doubloon
Actually he got a free suite for 6 months and promoted to captain

This is a screen shot just before the shot was fired by this guy hitting Ashli. He was so scared he went white as a ghost... or were being lied to.

Screenshot_20210107-075150_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is a screen shot just before the shot was fired by this guy hitting Ashli. He was so scared he went white as a ghost... or were being lied to.

View attachment 8269257
I am not sure what you are trying to say, but it seems like you are saying thats a picture of a white guy. Which it clearly is not.

Note, they are both exactly the same.

"On their front door step." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If by that you mean a mine in a country they might not even be from, then sure. OR a mine they couldn't find in a car or on a map.

Another note. If was shooting them for blocking the road. Why talk to them? Why not get in range and start shooing. The narrative here doest make sense. Probably the reason for the edited videos with no sound.

I watched it and laughed when the black T shirt guy walked by like "...Damn that hurts."

Then the old man was like "Ok, the rest of you help me move this stuff."

Fuck Panama, sweltering jungle shithole.
I havent actually been there, Got sick and turned around in costa Rica, but from reading, Panama due to the canal and its importance to the US, is actually the most well developed countries in CA. Great retirement benefits for retirees, good free or cheap healthcare, and some of its mountains so not so hot.

I havent actually been there, Got sick and turned around in costa Rica, but from reading, Panama due to the canal and its importance to the US, is actually the most well developed countries in CA. Great retirement benefits for retirees, good free or cheap healthcare, and some of its mountains so not so hot.

Spent a fair amount of time there in the 80s up through JUST CAUSE. I saw places that were not so "developed."

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Spent a fair amount of time there in the 80s up through JUST CAUSE. I saw places that were not so "developed."
I'm sure, its Central America. Been to Oakland lately? Or Chicago?

I'm sure, its Central America. Been to Oakland lately? Or Chicago?

Was in Oakland and SF in 80, SF again in 87, LA in 85, 92 and 93. No desire to see them again. Never crossed the Illinois border...never will.

Was in Honduras late 80s. That was truly undeveloped.

Reactions: Maggot
Was in Oakland and SF in 80, SF again in 87, LA in 85, 92 and 93. No desire to see them again. Never crossed the Illinois border...never will.

Was in Honduras late 80s. That was truly undeveloped.
I just crossed the corner of Honduras heading south. Everybody raves about Costa Rica, but I liked Guatemala for the scenery, and El Salvador for the people. They call their country " El Pais del Sonrisa Etenal." Spent a week in northern Nicaragua. They were a lot nicer to me, considering what the US had done to them, than I would have been were the situation reversed.

Had it not been for the cartels I would be living in Oaxaca Mexico.

Under developed, yes, but I kind of find the simplicity relaxing. And no fucking snow.

My wife and I were there in March of last year. Took a “relocation tour” put on by a local company. Had a great time. If Panama were easier to get to we’d seriously consider spending more time there.

P

Reactions: Maggot