• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can see fucking with protestors but this is a bit much.

IMG_1325.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1362.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

IMG_4064.png

IMG_1516.jpeg

Reactions: EddieNFL
The hot bitch in the third pic is my woman.

The margarita was $4, not lacking in tequila.

The condo was right on the beach, ocean view, two bedrooms, one bath, balcony, amazing.

Six pack of decent, not good, beer.

Language barrier not a problem.

P

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Blocking the road is the same as terrorism -ie preventing people from getting to the hospital, preventing them from getting home to thier children, family who are sick or need supervision and caretaking, getting thier medicine is same as assault/attempted murder.

Personally they should have driven thru not shot but...

My wife and I were there in March of last year. Took a “relocation tour” put on by a local company. Had a great time. If Panama were easier to get to we’d seriously consider spending more time there.

P
It's a long drive and every border a head ache. they see the gringos coming. their nice about it but rape your wallet with a smile.

But in Panama you have the right to defend yourself and can own firearms.

livinginpanama.com › panama › gunsWant a gun in Panama? Get a permit, here's how.

Dec 10, 2015 · You can legally buy, sell, and receive guns in Panama. It just takes time to get the permit. You can own as many guns as you want. Keep in mind, there is no big game in Panama, so
The hot bitch in the third pic is my woman.

The margarita was $4, not lacking in tequila.

The condo was right on the beach, ocean view, two bedrooms, one bath, balcony, amazing.

Six pack of decent, not good, beer.

Language barrier not a problem.

P
Youre killing me.

But yeah, I remember on the S Pacific coast of Mexico buying a bottle of Gatorade for $00.25, looking at the labe, seeing it was bottled in Philadelphia, and probably sold for $1.25 there. Had to scratch my head on that one. And a kilo of avocados for 4 pesos/30 cents.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Criminal, vile, despicable, corrupt, and EVIL are words that could be used to describe gov’t and/or anything pertaining to or stemming from, but “sacred”……….no.

Reactions: gigamortis
Protesting in the middle of a road is a really effective way to get dead...

I don't know the regs in Panama but I know a few people who drive fuel delivery tankers here in the states. DOT makes it quite clear that drivers are not to stop for protesters... Too much potential risk with angry people stealing and using a truckload of volatile fuel.

So if traffic is not snarled, it's hammer down and thump-thump.

Back when the George Floyd bullshit was going down there was a group protesting on 244 (busy ass highway) in Tulsa. They mobbed a pickup pulling a stock trailer with horses in it. Guess they tried to open the trailer... Passenger pulled a gun on the crowd and the driver floored it. Guess a few of the protesters got a bit banged up...

The truck pulled over a couple hundred yards down the road and Tulsa PD closed up the trailer for them and sent them on their way.

If you have beef, I get it. Protest right and I might just join you. Block the road and you're asking to die... And depending on the day I've had I might just circle the block to run you over twice.

You don't have the right to detain me on a public road because you're pissed at the government or Walmart.

Mike

Protesting in the middle of a road is a really effective way to get dead...

I don't know the regs in Panama but I know a few people who drive fuel delivery tankers here in the states. DOT makes it quite clear that drivers are not to stop for protesters... Too much potential risk with angry people stealing and using a truckload of volatile fuel.

So if traffic is not snarled, it's hammer down and thump-thump.

Back when the George Floyd bullshit was going down there was a group protesting on 244 (busy ass highway) in Tulsa. They mobbed a pickup pulling a stock trailer with horses in it. Guess they tried to open the trailer... Passenger pulled a gun on the crowd and the driver floored it. Guess a few of the protesters got a bit banged up...

The truck pulled over a couple hundred yards down the road and Tulsa PD closed up the trailer for them and sent them on their way.

If you have beef, I get it. Protest right and I might just join you. Block the road and you're asking to die... And depending on the day I've had I might just circle the block to run you over twice.

You don't have the right to detain me on a public road because you're pissed at the government or Walmart.

Mike
1699768059660.jpeg

This article has a liberal slant to it but what's important to note is that three states, Oklahoma, Iowa and Florida have passed laws giving a driver immunity from prosecution if they have to run over the idiots blocking their path. That immunity has some strings attached.

Anti protest bills. Yes, more laws will fix it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lets forget that blocking highways is a misdemeanor, illegally detaining people is too. Getting injured or killed in the process of committing a crime is FAFO.

Unlawful detention in Texas is defendable by deadly force.
I dont want to get into an argument, but there's a difference between obstruction and detention.

-If I put you in a situation where you're prevented from leaving, against your will, that's detention. Thats what happens when a cop 'detains' you. That's what happens in those riots where your car is surrounded and people are trying to pull you out. In that case, all bets are off, its survival.

-If you block my way, but I'm free to turn go left, right, or turn around and leave, that's obstruction. A tree falling across the road is obstruction. That's what was going on in this video, he was obstructed. You dont 'reasonably' have the right to kill anyone over that. The exception I see is in the case of medical or other life threatening emergency. You better step the fuck aside or reap the consequence.

Even the Oklahoma law, though in different words, insists that your actions must be those of a reasonable person. You just cant kill somebody because they inconvenience you.

That would be like saying its ok to shoot at someone because they cut you off. You go to jail. Unless there's something on the video we didnt see, thats where that guy belongs.

the protesters were against the land grabs from multinational copper mining companies. which has been allowed by contracts with govt
the dude is a lawyer out of fla and connected to said companies. (Shell game)
media says already he will not do jail time due to age..
he said this ends today before getting out his car..
draw your own conclusions.

I dont want to get into an argument, but there's a difference between obstruction and detention.

-If I put you in a situation where you're prevented from leaving, against your will, that's detention. Thats what happens when a cop 'detains' you. That's what happens in those riots where your car is surrounded and people are trying to pull you out. In that case, all bets are off, its survival.

-If you block my way, but I'm free to turn go left, right, or turn around and leave, that's obstruction. A tree falling across the road is obstruction. That's what was going on in this video, he was obstructed. You dont 'reasonably' have the right to kill anyone over that. The exception I see is in the case of medical or other life threatening emergency. You better step the fuck aside or reap the consequence.

Even the Oklahoma law, though in different words, insists that your actions must be those of a reasonable person. You just cant kill somebody because they inconvenience you.

That would be like saying its ok to shoot at someone because they cut you off. You go to jail. Unless there's something on the video we didnt see, thats where that guy belongs.

I’ll bet BMW drivers would polite the fuck up if you could.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Any proof of that claim there kiddo?
I dont have the Google Fu to determine that, but consider.

I've travelled a lot in Mexico and Central America. Alone. I've found thare are even more than here, two classes, the wealthy, and the poor. The wealthy will respect you if they think you have money or power. The poor will respect you if you treat them with kindness and courtesy. Speaking the language helps.

So think of the arrogance and audacity of this guy. A liar lawyer from the USA, either vacationing there, or living as a pensionado/retired person. He NOT an Panamanian. He gets inconvenienced by the locals and blows a couple away.

WTF

Unless there's something we're not seeing, he's just a common thug who killed a couple folks, and should spend the rest of his miserable life in prison. A Panamanian prison. With a big bottle of KY.

We've become such a polite "law abiding" society that there is little incentive for people to be considerate or respect others...

It has reached the point of being bad enough that people now operate under the delusion that they can block roadways.

People being respectful and civil to one another doesn't come from the kindergarten teacher... It comes from the threat of violent reprisal from the "injured" party. Once upon a time if you were rude, disrespectful, or slanderous it could result in your being called out and possibly killed by the other party. And people were fucking polite because their lives might have depended on it.

But for "civilized" reasons we handed over arbitration of said conflicts to courtrooms and men in blue uniforms... And make no mistake, the courts/law enforcement operate on the threat of violence. ALL societies use the threat of violence to maintain order... The potential of dying violently is what keeps people from breaking into your house to steal your belongings and/or raping your wife.

But increasingly the courts (and by extension law enforcement) have decided that citizens do not have the "right" to use violence and only the state reserves that right. And lately the state doesn't seem interested in using violence when "preferred groups" act out. So you start to see a breakdown of civilized behavior.

Of course the argument is always... "If you allow people to just take the law into their own hands you'll end up living in the Wild West!"

And you will, for a time. At least until all the bad actors manage to grasp the concept that Behavior A results in Consequence B... Or they're all dead.

Despite what your mom and kindergarten teacher told you... Violence (or the threat of it) does solve some problems. Civilization is built on the notion that if you behave undesirably then you may end up dead or incarcerated. That is exactly what Castle Doctrine relies on.

Was the old man justified in using violence? Was he a tired old man who was sick of being held up? Or was he a patsy operating under some murky multinational company? I don't know. Details matter. But we're likely never going to get all of them.

As for January 6th and the "desecration" of the Capitol building... Every swinging dick who has ever paid taxes owns that building. We pay for its upkeep and we pay the salaries of everyone who works in it. As far as I'm concerned it should never be off limits to any citizen of this country... But we have 535 gangsters in suits who seem to feel that they operate with impunity. Bullshit. Those wormy cocksuckers should live in abject fear of violent reprisal from the populace everyday that they are there... THAT is what the founding fathers envisioned. THAT is the sole purpose of the 2nd amendment. Any notion to the contrary is just wishful thinking.

We have allowed the guise of operating under "civilized behavior" to stop this. So now we get to deal with people being shitheads and have no avenue of correction.

Mike

We've become such a polite "law abiding" society that there is little incentive for people to be considerate or respect others...

It has reached the point of being bad enough that people now operate under the delusion that they can block roadways.

People being respectful and civil to one another doesn't come from the kindergarten teacher... It comes from the threat of violent reprisal from the "injured" party. Once upon a time if you were rude, disrespectful, or slanderous it could result in your being called out and possibly killed by the other party. And people were fucking polite because their lives might have depended on it.

But for "civilized" reasons we handed over arbitration of said conflicts to courtrooms and men in blue uniforms... And make no mistake, the courts/law enforcement operate on the threat of violence. ALL societies use the threat of violence to maintain order... The potential of dying violently is what keeps people from breaking into your house to steal your belongings and/or raping your wife.

But increasingly the courts (and by extension law enforcement) have decided that citizens do not have the "right" to use violence and only the state reserves that right. And lately the state doesn't seem interested in using violence when "preferred groups" act out. So you start to see a breakdown of civilized behavior.

Of course the argument is always... "If you allow people to just take the law into their own hands you'll end up living in the Wild West!"

And you will, for a time. At least until all the bad actors manage to grasp the concept that Behavior A results in Consequence B... Or they're all dead.

Despite what your mom and kindergarten teacher told you... Violence (or the threat of it) does solve some problems. Civilization is built on the notion that if you behave undesirably then you may end up dead or incarcerated. That is exactly what Castle Doctrine relies on.

Was the old man justified in using violence? Was he a tired old man who was sick of being held up? Or was he a patsy operating under some murky multinational company? I don't know. Details matter. But we're likely never going to get all of them.

As for January 6th and the "desecration" of the Capitol building... Every swinging dick who has ever paid taxes owns that building. We pay for its upkeep and we pay the salaries of everyone who works in it. As far as I'm concerned it should never be off limits to any citizen of this country... But we have 535 gangsters in suits who seem to feel that they operate with impunity. Bullshit. Those wormy cocksuckers should live in abject fear of violent reprisal from the populace everyday that they are there... THAT is what the founding fathers envisioned. THAT is the sole purpose of the 2nd amendment. Any notion to the contrary is just wishful thinking.

We have allowed the guise of operating under "civilized behavior" to stop this. So now we get to deal with people being shitheads and have no avenue of correction.

Mike

An armed society is a polite society.

As for January 6th and the "desecration" of the Capitol building... Every swinging dick who has ever paid taxes owns that building. We pay for its upkeep and we pay the salaries of everyone who works in it. As far as I'm concerned it should never be off limits to any citizen of this country...
But we have 535 gangsters in suits who seem to feel that they operate with impunity. Bullshit. Those wormy cocksuckers should live in abject fear of violent reprisal from the populace everyday that they are there... THAT is what the founding fathers envisioned. THAT is the sole purpose of the 2nd amendment. Any notion to the contrary is just wishful thinking.

Mike
While I dont disagree with them being slimy cocksuckers, to the top, It is open to everyone. It's free. Call ahead, make an appointment, get in line, and take your turn. If you riot, break down barriers, assault police, and commit mayhem, fuck you get shot. Thats what happens if you kick my door in. Ya wanta talk to me, calla head, my door is open to the peaceful. If you kick it in the onus is on you.

Interestingly enough, what you mention above that is what I like about Oklahoma. Folks are just down to earth and polite.

As to violence being the sole reason for that politeness, only to a point. There's another line of thought that goes, What you permit, you teach. Apples for apples, corn for corn, violence for violence. Thats been taught by many for a long long time. The trick there is how to break the cycle once and for all. I think that out of our hands at a global level.

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
If more people had the balls to shoot protesters, the shit would stop. End the welfare FSA so people had to work to eat, the shit would stop.
Ending the welfare might help but shooting the protestors would only bring more and armed protestors. Battles in the road? Unless they assault me I'll just turn left and go around. Its not worth the court time even if you win.

If more people had the balls to shoot protesters, the shit would stop. End the welfare FSA so people had to work to eat, the shit would stop.

Welfare, in my opinion, is one of the worst things that can befall a society.

Economic slavery, nothing less.

P

So how long does the govt get to be negligent in enforcing their own laws until the people get to act?

If someone parked an RV in front of your driveway and prevented you from leaving.....you call the police and they say "yeah it's illegal but we're not going to do anything"......how long before you go out there with a gun and tell him to move or else?

The govt doesn't get to selectively enforce the laws.....if they are not going to clear the people harassing the public, they don't get to get pissy when the public acts.

Our social contract dictates that we permit the govt (presumably a neutral arbitrator) to have authority in conflict disputes...but when the govt abdicates that authority, the conflict dispute then becomes between the agreed parties.

The govt does not have a monopoly on justice

The govt decided not to act.....so The dude gave them an option, move or get shot.......they chose to get shot.

At that point the dispute is over, and the govt doesn't get to swoop back in to insert itself in a situation they didn't want to be apart of and prosecute you because they didn't like how you handled it.

-Call a tow truck.

-Buy a cheap car and ram your way out. You do have the right to exit your property.

-Rent a backhoe and move it yourself. Be sure youre armed and with copies of your police reports just in case.

-Wait until it 'accidentally' catches fire then have the city clean up the mess on their property.

I know youre point but reality should prevail. There are other ways to solve problems.

One thing is for sure, if the cops are permitting it, legal or not, and you go out and shoot the guy, your ass is in a sling. But I got nothing i it, youre the bad ass who likes to get drunk and fight, go ahead and kill him, dont call me to bail you out. LOL

Mike
Bravo sir. Another who can think for himself.

so arson and ramming with a car are acceptable?....but the gun is over the line?

why would you need that? in case the govt decides to prosecute you for handling the situation yourself in a manner you see fit because the Govt didnt want to handle it at the time?

...you can exit your property...hes not stopping that...you can get out and walk...

or do you mean you have a right to travel unimpeded by people breaking the law?

like arson?

how long are you going to keep referencing an obvious joke because you arent able to defend the points you are making and need a method to deflect?

you obviously have no problem with violence....as evident by you recommending arson....so is it the conflict you are afraid of?

you cant handle face to face conflict so you resort to calling other people to handle the situation for you....or committing arson then running away and hiding?
Just basically pulling youre chain because you seem to always need to be the tough guy, LOL

Holy shit! Look at the giant ass of that bitch!
Part of the genetic disposition down there. The need a low center of gravity so they dont tip over when carrying large loads on their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
While I dont disagree with them being slimy cocksuckers, to the top, It is open to everyone. It's free. Call ahead, make an appointment, get in line, and take your turn. If you riot, break down barriers, assault police, and commit mayhem, fuck you get shot. Thats what happens if you kick my door in. Ya wanta talk to me, calla head, my door is open to the peaceful. If you kick it in the onus is on you.

Interestingly enough, what you mention above that is what I like about Oklahoma. Folks are just down to earth and polite.

As to violence being the sole reason for that politeness, only to a point. There's another line of thought that goes, What you permit, you teach. Apples for apples, corn for corn, violence for violence. Thats been taught by many for a long long time. The trick there is how to break the cycle once and for all. I think that out of our hands at a global level.
The Capitol is not a home or private property. It is a place of business... And everyone working there is in our employ.

My employer doesn't make an appointment or call ahead. He shows up to the job as he pleases to check up on my performance... And if my performance isn't up to snuff... Down the road I go, kicking rocks.

About the most serious charge the J6 folks should have faced was simple vandalism... There should have been a tally of damages and the cost to repair those damages spread out among those apprehended. Case closed, the court clerk can accept your damage payments on the way out.

And as for violence, you said in your first paragraph if I kick in your door, I am liable to get shot... That is violence. Or to split hairs, knowing that you will shoot me if I trespass is the threat of violence. Violence is instinctual to us. I don't kick in your door because you'll shoot me, and you don't kick in mine for the same reason.

Now we agree not to kick each other's doors in because we are good, decent people... And often enough that is true. But the threat of violence is still there. And also acts as a deterrent to others who may not be good, decent people.

Now if you think I hate the government... You're right. I find it to be the most inept, inefficient criminal enterprise ever devised.

Here's the kicker... My wife is the mayor of the town I live in. But I don't cut her any slack either. I usually tell her once a week that city hall can go fuck itself in hell.

No use for government at all. My successes in life have been in spite of, not because of, government.

Mike

The Capitol is not a home or private property. It is a place of business... And everyone working there is in our employ.

My employer doesn't make an appointment or call ahead. He shows up to the job as he pleases to check up on my performance... And if my performance isn't up to snuff... Down the road I go, kicking rocks.

About the most serious charge the J6 folks should have faced was simple vandalism... There should have been a tally of damages and the cost to repair those damages spread out among those apprehended. Case closed, the court clerk can accept your damage payments on the way out.

And as for violence, you said in your first paragraph if I kick in your door, I am liable to get shot... That is violence. Or to split hairs, knowing that you will shoot me if I trespass is the threat of violence. Violence is instinctual to us. I don't kick in your door because you'll shoot me, and you don't kick in mine for the same reason.

Now we agree not to kick each other's doors in because we are good, decent people... And often enough that is true. But the threat of violence is still there. And also acts as a deterrent to others who may not be good, decent people.

Now if you think I hate the government... You're right. I find it to be the most inept, inefficient criminal enterprise ever devised.

Here's the kicker... My wife is the mayor of the town I live in. But I don't cut her any slack either. I usually tell her once a week that city hall can go fuck itself in hell.

No use for government at all. My successes in life have been in spite of, not because of, government.

Mike
In general I agree.

The Capitol isnt a home, but if you want to call it a business, then every legal, taxpaying American owns 1 share, and all are equal. I've talked to many people, many vets, and most feel that what was done on the 6th was a travesty of disrespect. So I would say, basically, you're out voted. A protest outside. You betcha. Breaking and entering and intimidating the people in there, provoking a situation in which a decent young woman got shot, rightly or wrongly. Nope, youre out voted.

Bring it closer to home. For sake of discussion, lets say some of the local cowboys, or oil workers, got pissed about something and a bunch of them broke into the building, ripped up and stole a bunch of stuff, intimidated your wife and everyone in the building, and scared the old security guard so badly he killed someone. This is Oklahoma, not DC, (thank God) how would it have been handled? I'll bet you a dollar to a dime people would have gone to jail and or prison. What would you had doe had you been there, armed and a mob threatened your wife.

I think some needed charged with more than simple vandalism, breaking and entering and destruction of government property..

I dont 'hate government, thats kind of silly because as long as two people live together in society, their is and will always be, some form of government. The only way to avoid that is to go live alone. That is a FACT, and nothing you can say will change it. KInd of like if the toilet will only flush twice a day, then you shit in the morning and I'll shit in the evening. Thats government. Once you accept that, and you already do for the same reason we dont kick in each others doors. Respect and or CONSEQUENCE. Simple FACT, the next step is to deal with it in some creative form. Hating it is not creative, hate only blinds and destroys. I put very little faith in the laws of man. But to some extent we're stuck with them while we're here. And that, my neighbor who I should go shooting with before long, is biblical. While Idont endorse it without reserve this is what it says...

Romans 13

International Standard Version

Obey Your Government​

13 Every person must be subject to the governing authorities, for no authority exists except by God’s permission.[a] The existing authorities have been established by God, 2 so that whoever resists the authorities opposes what God has established, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For the authorities are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you like to live without being afraid of the authorities? Then do what is right, and you will receive their approval. 4 For they are God’s servants, working for your good.​

So we both, you and I put up with it. So does @wade2big he just bitches about it more while he complies. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
In general I agree.

The Capitol isnt a home, but if you want to call it a business, then every legal, taxpaying American owns 1 share, and all are equal. I've talked to many people, many vets, and most feel that what was done on the 6th was a travesty of disrespect. So I would say, basically, you're out voted. A protest outside. You betcha. Breaking and entering and intimidating the people in there, provoking a situation in which a decent young woman got shot, rightly or wrongly. Nope, youre out voted.

Bring it closer to home. For sake of discussion, lets say some of the local cowboys, or oil workers, got pissed about something and a bunch of them broke into the building, ripped up and stole a bunch of stuff, intimidated your wife and everyone in the building, and scared the old security guard so badly he killed someone. This is Oklahoma, not DC, (thank God) how would it have been handled? I'll bet you a dollar to a dime people would have gone to jail and or prison. What would you had doe had you been there, armed and a mob threatened your wife.

I think some needed charged with more than simple vandalism, breaking and entering and destruction of government property..

I dont 'hate government, thats kind of silly because as long as two people live together in society, their is and will always be, some form of government. The only way to avoid that is to go live alone. That is a FACT, and nothing you can say will change it. KInd of like if the toilet will only flush twice a day, then you shit in the morning and I'll shit in the evening. Thats government. Once you accept that, and you already do for the same reason we dont kick in each others doors. Respect and or CONSEQUENCE. Simple FACT, the next step is to deal with it in some creative form. Hating it is not creative, hate only blinds and destroys. I put very little faith in the laws of man. But to some extent we're stuck with them while we're here. And that, my neighbor who I should go shooting with before long, is biblical. While Idont endorse it without reserve this is what it says...

Romans 13​

International Standard Version​

Obey Your Government​

13 Every person must be subject to the governing authorities, for no authority exists except by God’s permission.[a] The existing authorities have been established by God, 2 so that whoever resists the authorities opposes what God has established, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For the authorities are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you like to live without being afraid of the authorities? Then do what is right, and you will receive their approval. 4 For they are God’s servants, working for your good.​

So we both, you and I put up with it. So does @wade2big he just bitches about it more while he complies. :ROFLMAO:
Destruction of government property... 😂

Where exactly does the government get property that it didn't appropriate from someone else? Or if they actually purchased it, where did the money come from?

And a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I raised my right hand and took an oath... To support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not the President. Not congress. Not a building full of bureaucrats... The Constitution... Against all enemies foreign and domestic. And the 535 people in that building are a much bigger threat to my liberty than a group of sightseers who broke windows to get into a public building.

Do I support vandalism of public property? Absolutely not. But if it's public property the doors shouldn't have been locked during business hours, should they? I don't care what secret squirrel bullshit they claim as far as "certifying the election." That is all public domain... And based on the last 3 years of "governance" maybe it should have been burned to the foundation.

Mike

Oh, and as far as Romans 13...

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

Those are the laws that bind me.

This government is not God's wisdom... It's his judgement.

Mike

A protestor got shot January 6, nothing happened to the shooter.
Nuf said.
Well if ever get caught up on the oppisite side of a mob that you know wants to kill you and you shoot them

hopefully nothing happens to you either.

As old as he is, a life sentence doesn't mean much. Never, I repeat never, piss off an old man.
They say because of his age he won't go to prison, but he'll be put on house arrest. That's what I read anyway.

They say because of his age he won't go to prison, but he'll be put on house arrest. That's what I read anyway.
That maybe true but still, a life sentence to a man with nothing to lose is even more meaningless when he's old. That would be true whether he's in a cell or on house arrest.

Mike
In our founding fathers day, if you insulted someone they could and did challenge you to a duel. That's what happened to Alexander Hamilton , he insulted Arron Burr one too many times and payed the price for it , we could use a little of that manly character these days , matter of fact I seen on the news that a Senator from Oklahoma asked some teamsters boss to stand his ass up and fight yesterday in congress, but That pussy Bernie Sanders wouldn't allow it ,I'd of paid good money to have seen that.

Reactions: Expert684
Destruction of government property... 😂

Where exactly does the government get property that it didn't appropriate from someone else? Or if they actually purchased it, where did the money come from?

And a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I raised my right hand and took an oath... To support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Not the President. Not congress. Not a building full of bureaucrats... The Constitution... Against all enemies foreign and domestic. And the 535 people in that building are a much bigger threat to my liberty than a group of sightseers who broke windows to get into a public building.

Do I support vandalism of public property? Absolutely not. But if it's public property the doors shouldn't have been locked during business hours, should they? I don't care what secret squirrel bullshit they claim as far as "certifying the election." That is all public domain... And based on the last 3 years of "governance" maybe it should have been burned to the foundation.

Mike
Oh, and as far as Romans 13...

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land.

Those are the laws that bind me.

This government is not God's wisdom... It's his judgement.

Mike
Nice job of saying nothing in a lot of words. Wasted ones because youre speaking out of attitude and not reason.

You never answered my question. Your mayour wife's office is likely in 'Public Building" which is "Open to the public" What would you do if a bunch of clowns broke in and tore it to pieces and had youre wife trapped and threatened. Or would they have the right to break in in the middle of the night? Its Public.

Last edited:
On the bright side, it was better than El Salvador...

Ah ah ah ahh ahaa.....

Sirhr
Actually, El Salvador, while not developed, and oppressed by a para military right wing government is a beautiful place and the friendliest bunch on the planet.

Actually, El Salvador, while not developed, and oppressed by a para military right wing government is a beautiful place and the friendliest bunch on the planet.
Some nice people from there. One of the guys on the crews that I manage is from El Salvador.

Reactions: Maggot
Nice job of saying nothing in a lot of words. Wasted ones because youre speaking out of attitude and not reason.

You never answered my question. Your mayour wife's office is likely in 'Public Building" which is "Open to the public" What would you do if a bunch of clowns broke in and tore it to pieces and had youre wife trapped and threatened. Or would they have the right to break in in the middle of the night? Its Public.
No, I'm not speaking out of attitude. It's just that your Stockholm Syndrome to this government has you defending an indefensible position.

As far as my wife. She is armed and prepared to defend her life. Her main goal is to ensure continuity of essential services like water, sewer, gas, and trash. Not all of the other worthless bullshit that government feels they have to be involved in these days. Actual limited government doing what it was allotted to do.

Pretty big difference between a mob of drunken disorderlies and people pissed about government overreach run amok. And that is the kicker... If government would not overstep their bounds then they would have nothing to fear from the citizenry.

You seem extremely adamant about the citizenry "playing by the rules." That time is past. We are dealing with a group who have made it plain that the rules only apply to us and not them. They don't even bother to hide it anymore. That's tyranny. And the founders made no bones about how tyrants should be dealt with.

And for your edification... There are no roving bands of oilfield workers in this part of the state. Not much petroleum to extract up in this corner. There used to be coal mines. But thanks to the wisdom of the federal government... Used to be.

Oil fields aren't really abundant here. You don't see much of it until you get close to Tulsa and west of it.

Mike

Reactions: wade2big