• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s I found that Unicorns actually exist

dagwood

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2008
Myrtle Beach,SC
The subject of Unicorns came up today on a morning radio show and I got the link to this. This proves they do exist, but be warned don't be eating when you see this.

unicorn-lady-10354-1240254372-7.jpg

Re: I found that Unicorns actually exist

Hoooooollllllllyyyyyy Shit! Looks like her forehead is shitting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like the ass end of the Playdoh fun machine pumping out what comes out of a real ass! </div></div>

ROFLMAO!
laugh.gif

your signature sums this up well

There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

I would keep my horns if they looked like I was wearing a real viking hat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, why in the world would someone go 20 years and not get that thing taken care of? </div></div>

Surprises never cease to exist in life. It's a $10 question everyone wants to know also.

VILLAGER #1:
We have found a witch. May we burn her?
CROWD:
Burn her! Burn! Burn her! Burn her!
BEDEVERE:
How do you know she is a witch?
VILLAGER #2:
She looks like one.

i thought this fit the occasion nicely
cw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its HILLARY without her makeup.

No wonder bill got HEAD elsewhere. </div></div>

After a few beers, she would look good enough for me.

At first it reminded me of 2 girls 1 cup.

But after further review, that right there is a sex handlebar. Every girl should have at least one.

I looked the Boone and crockett, SCI, and Pope&Young record books cover to cover. There is no mention of this horned species. Near as I can tell, the specimen green scores about 21 6/8". After the 60 day drying period that would put it some where around 19 3/8". Plus, its a full curl and a half. She would make a rocky mountain big horn jealuos.

Another thought, It would be really funny to that on the front of a dodge ram.

What a troll!!!!!!!

I encounter a "cutaneous horn" about once a month in my practice; the largest one being about 1.5 cm in height. They literally feel as hard as a horn; approximately 50% of the lesions of that size range will have squamous cell carcinoma at the base, 25% will have precancerous actinic keratosis, and about 25% have wart at the base. Patients are usually grateful to have them removed.

In English please. Yes I am not a bright man but at least i am bright enough to ask questions when I don't understand. Yes I ask lots of questions
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WOMBAT2879</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't help but want to throw cat litter at that thing! </div></div>

Now that there is funny
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I encountered a "cutaneous horn" about once a month in my practice; the largest one being about 1.5 cm in height. They literally feel as hard as a horn; approximately 50% of the lesions of that size range will have squamous cell carcinoma at the base, 25% will have precancerous actinic keratosis, and about 25% have wart at the base. Patients are usually grateful to have them removed. </div></div>

Ever see any coming out of the nostrils?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: outlawsix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In English please. Yes I am not a bright man but at least i am bright enough to ask questions when I don't understand. Yes I ask lots of questions
grin.gif
</div></div>

Cutaneous means skin. Horn, is well, a horn. 50% at the bottom of these larger ones is a form of skin cancer called squamous cell carcinoma (SCC). SCC affects 1 in 10 Americans and is the second most common form of skin cancer. It can metastasize (spread) to internal organs, esp. if it is on the ear or lips and left untreated for years or the patient has a weakened immune system. 25% have warts (human papilloma virus induced growth) at the bottom, 25% have a precancer called actinic keratoses at the bottom that can progress to SCC. Seriously, pm me with your address if you want some pamphlets on signs of the difference type of skin cancer to look for.

No, I haven't seen one in a nostril, but I have seen one on the side (nasal ala). Forehead and ears are the most common places I have seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, why in the world would someone go 20 years and not get that thing taken care of? </div></div>

Usually, they are either 1. mentally ill,
2. a Christian Scientist (I saw some autopsy pictures of a basal cell skin cancer, normally very small, easily treated and rarely fatal, erode through a woman's skull and invade into her brain over a period of 20 years because she refused medical care on religious grounds),
3.in a heck of a state of denial
4. lack access to any medical care (i.e. Appalachian trail).

I go to the doctor every 5 years.
My wife goes twice a month.
If she never went, she would still outlive me by 25 years.

Some people [mostly men] don't want to go to the doctor.