• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got doxxed by my ex-brother in law.

heronblue7

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
He’s a major leftist and Fed employee. (Stereotypical skinny smug hipster douche)

Sent images of my pro-Trump social media posts to my baby-momma and her entire family.

These were from discrete twitter accounts not associated with my name, email, etc.

The asshole likely used his work computer to find them.

I never talk politics with women I date or their families. I’m super polite.

UPDATE: Apparently the asshole also interrogated my ex about whether or not I hated Jews and if I followed Q-Anon.

This all started because my ex’s sister had a suspicion I was a conservative.

Leftists are basically like Stasi now.

Last edited:
He’s a major leftist and Fed employee.

Sent images of my pro-Trump social media posts to my baby-momma and her entire family.

These were from discrete twitter accounts not associated with my name.

I never talk politics with women I date or their families.
ummmm..............Twatter ? Fuckbook ? That's the vast majority of your problem right there.

If you didn't post, he wouldn't have had ammunition to doxx you and you wouldn't be here complaining. Pretty simple, really ;)

Yeah, who gives a fuck!?!

@Nik H

You're welcome ;):):cool:

oh no .......I thought that name sounded familiar

Payback’s a bitch? If you are up for it, getting him fired for his personal gain using his fed clearance, seems fitting for a lefty to me...

@heronblue7

Are you the same dude that bought all the covid toilet paper and your wife/fiance/whatever blew an o-ring over it ?

Hi,

1603051837987.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Payback’s a bitch? If you are up for it, getting him fired for his personal gain using his fed clearance, seems fitting for a lefty to me...

Hi,

Except that it pretty much cannot be proven!!
I can find out who owns what accounts without using any kind of clearance.

Sincerely,
Theis

Don't apologize, Don't backdown.

Be proud of who you are and what you believe.

Don't let anyone use fear, guilt or shame to control you.

Tell them clearly if they ask: Yes that's me, and if you want to discuss it, I'm happy to try to enlighten you, but unlike the left wing fanatics, I don't need to shove it in your face, so I'm perfectly happy, me being me and you being you, and we don't have to discuss our ideological differences unless you really want to go there.

So you’ve been hiding who you really are and what you believe so you could get your willy wet? And now you lost your hall pass because it turns out your views and ol girls don’t align?

sounds like less of an “if” you got a little light shown on you, and more of a “when” was it going to happen.

sorry, but I don’t understand what empathy you think you deserve. Especially in this place.

Reactions: TACC and 308pirate
Hi,

Except that it pretty much cannot be proven!!
I can find out who owns what accounts without using any kind of clearance.

Sincerely,
Theis
Yea but using fed.gov shit for personal use gets you there too

Maybe he just thought we were bored on Sunday afternoon and would enjoy a little humor. That story back in April was extremely entertaining. Is anyone really this stupid?

Reactions: Ravenworks
Didn’t someone start a thread a while back about pretending to be woke so they could hit some Leftist poon-tang? Is this the updated end result?

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Hmmm.
1) Baby momma takes a powder cause he freaked and bought more tp than a person needs for life
2) Now we‘re freaked cause the chick we cared enough about to knock up finds out your political views?
Fuck it. I’m calling the Maury Povich Show. I believe there’s a finders fee. Should be entertaining.

This guy has more stuff happen to him because of his poor choices in life than anyone I have ever heard of on the net.

Talking about learning from the school of hard knocks, this guy must have a really sore head.

Man if someone sent my facebook account to my baby momma and family, they'd be like

"Oh yeah, that's some funny shit"

That's why they are my friends and family. Yeah I got some "bad branches" in the tree, but they know my deal. My son has some awesome memes and also some really strange crap I don't get.

The fact that I've been married to said baby momma for 25+ years means families pretty much know what they got by this point.

Also calling her "baby momma" will get me a swift kick in the balls, just like introducing her as "My first wife".Judge all you want, she lets me buy guns