• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I got this cool embroidred SNIPER's HIDE cap idea! ------ Who runs this forum?

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    UPDATE - images have been deleted out of respect to the forums owner's copyright comment. There was never intent whatsoever to produce any garment without permission. Merely showing ideas of what could be. Thanks

If it already hasn't been done.. I thought this might bring whomever it is that owns this awesome taco stand(?) --some extra revenue to help with expenses. Someone put me in touch ay? The one good thing about this cess pool Los Angeles is the apparel district a couple miles from me.

First pass on an idea but there's a whole line of apparel could be done. I bet this shit would sell like Retumbo during a powder shortage.... In keeping with the 'HIDE theme'.. it'd be cool to do them on monotones like the Green on Green. But also Black on Black, Orange on Orange, Red on Red.. etc.. But here it is in a variety.

This is what I do-- Corporate Branding, Art Direction, Graphics, Website Design n stuff... so I got contacts :)

Last edited:
    The embroidery is done right here in LA. The caps most clients have wanted in the past are high quality --but made overseas. They could be US made for sure.... however not my call to make because I'd expect that'd easily double the price.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    1599519881547.png

1599519674649.png

I like them. I particularly like the orange on green and especially the green on green.

I'd buy one.

Reactions: Simonsza1
    If it already hasn't been done.. I thought this might bring whomever it is that owns this awesome taco stand(?) --some extra revenue to help with expenses. Someone put me in touch ay? The one good thing about this cess pool Los Angeles is the apparel district a couple miles from me.

First pass on an idea but there's a whole line of apparel could be done. I bet this shit would sell like Retumbo during a powder shortage.... In keeping with the 'HIDE theme'.. it'd be cool to do them on monotones like the Green on Green. But also Black on Black, Orange on Orange, Green on Green Red on Red.. etc.. But here it is in a variety.

This is what I do-- Corporate Branding, Art Direction, Graphics, Website Design n stuff... so I got contacts :)

View attachment 7418581

View attachment 7418591

View attachment 7418582

View attachment 7418585

View attachment 7418590
    You gay guys are like THE best at styling and stuff. Thanks for putting this together! No way a straight guy could have come up with something this good.

I'll buy!

Well done, sir. Thanks for all you do around here! Really! Thanks!

Sirhr

You gay guys are like THE best at styling and stuff. Thanks for putting this together! No way a straight guy could have come up with something this good.

I'll buy!

Well done, sir. Thanks for all you do around here! Really! Thanks!

Sirhr

Thats racist. ;)

Or would that be

Sexist?

Hmmmmmmm

That's a good idea... like a clear plastic sleeve that's sewn on 3 sides you could slip a card in?
    I'm not sure the production cost on that but I am sure it could be done.
    Thinking more like that white plastic stuff you can write on with sharpie and clean with rubbing alcohol.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    Thinking more like that white plastic stuff you can write on with sharpie and clean with rubbing alcohol.

All ideas welcome... it's YOUR caps after all. Just comes down to what the customization costs runs. I would imagine there's so many good ideas out there but it'd have to be gauged as to how many would actually sell at what price. And/or what the owner wants in to invest.

I suppose once ideas are collected --maybe set up a poll to see how many likes on each idea.

anyway, i'll take whatever you can get. #4

First pass on an idea but there's a whole line of apparel could be done. I bet this shit would sell like Retumbo during a powder shortage.... In keeping with the 'HIDE theme'.. it'd be cool to do them on monotones like the Green on Green. But also Black on Black, Orange on Orange, Red on Red.. etc.. But here it is in a variety.

View attachment 7418581

View attachment 7418591

View attachment 7418582

View attachment 7418585

View attachment 7418590

I dig the light green on green hat design.

The embroidery is done right here in LA. The caps most clients have wanted in the past are high quality --but made overseas. They could be US made for sure.... however not my call to make because I'd expect that'd easily double the price.

Looks up Ebbetts Field Flannels.

They make caps in the USA.....really nice ball caps in wool and cotton, fitted or adjustable.

Their politics suck though.

Still might be helping a good American cityien that sews caps all day.......

They make cool shirts too......

1599522887307.png

Wait till you see my ideas for screened shirts and other apparel, bags n swag. Fuck... we could come up with a whole line of stuff thatd rock!

I also do jewerly design, mostly men's one-off type stuff... but some multiple castings like sterling bullet cross, etc. So we could even get into SH branded stuff. Amour tools, beer openers... key chains. Yada yada yada

Reactions: 1J04
    There are a lot of us who hope Frank drops more swag, he’s a busy fucker who has little time to deal with it though. Those hats look pretty good, and if it goes forward I suggest two features if possible. USA made and no button on top, those fuckers just get in the way of ear pro.

There are a lot of us who hope Frank drops more swag, he’s a busy fucker who has little time to deal with it though. Those hats look pretty good, and if it goes forward I suggest two features if possible. USA made and no button on top, those fuckers just get in the way of ear pro.

Thanks.

No doubt when a guy runs the best damn 2A/gun forum on the net... he's bound to be a little busy.

But thats where I could step in at least with design, setup and ordering stuff. Then it all depends on where he wants to go with it.

If it took off I could even build a link of this forum to be a Word Press store (stay away from bullshit like Shopify.. fucking rip off)... the only thing Im not into doing is order fulfillment stuff... running to and from the post office. That ALL gets into an initial start up cost and thats way getting the cart before the horse here

Still something to entertain.

Reactions: 1J04 and 308pirate
    I understand it's hard to source affordable apparel made in the USA and I'm not adverse to foreign manufacturing, but for God's sake don't buy Chinese caps. I think I'll be pissed at China for a long, long time.