• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I hope it burns like hell

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/11/new-york-city-pipe-bomb-port-authority-bomber-captured-photo/

1211-new-york-nyc-terrorist-attack-pipe-bomb-2.jpg

NYC Pipe Bomber Captured Alive and IdentifiedInspired by ISIS [h=5][/h]

Enemy combatant . Fuck him , no trial . Start sending these shitbags to gitmo or beat em to death with a hog quarter .

You're late to the feed, Sharky. Already been memed, even.

Enemy combatant . Fuck him , no trial . Start sending these shitbags to gitmo or beat em to death with a hog quarter .

No need to go with the hog thing. It does nothing for the argument and makes us look as bad as them.

That's just not who we are. We have to use the very best first aid salt in his wounds.

No need to go with the hog thing. It does nothing for the argument and makes us look as bad as them.

We could burn them alive in a cage and it wouldn't make us half as bad as they are

Fuck him. the first one on scene should have rolled him onto the high voltage rail of the train...finished the burn, so to speak.

It turns out that he was one of Obama's vetted Muslim immigrants.

You do not win wars being civilized......you win by being more savage and brutal than your enemy.

make the consequence worse than the rewards and youll see this shit stop.

right now their options are 72 virgins or a stay in club fed.....hell, ide risk prison for life in paradise.....

when we catch these fuckers. We need to full medeval on them...and broadcast it live.....pretty sure no one will risk being deboned alive just for some pussy

But do they understand anything thing different? With some folks, civil and disciplined works, with this bunch, I kinda’ doubt it.

But do they understand anything thing different? With some folks, civil and disciplined works, with this bunch, I kinda’ doubt it.

And then we inspire them to seek out and slaughter whomsoever might resist the word of Islam, Ali or Mohammed presiding.

I have nothing against targeting and eliminating known terrorists who have or who are about ready to commit murderous acts.

In fact, it's a mandate from God that the strong should righteously protect the weak from the tyranny of evil men.

But I am fairly certain that we earn God's opprobrium and legitimize the wrath of Islamofascists when we engage in bacon and booze rhetoric against them.

Otherwise, we're no better, and God would rightly judge us so.

all i am going to say...that if it were me running the show, terrorists, if captured, would be slowly lowered into a pit full of hungry hogs. and the other ones would get to watch before it was their turn. the ONLY way they would save themselves, would be to make with viable intel....and if they did, THEN i'd turn them loose...ala Putin style......in the middle of the ocean.

i guess, if HE has exception to that, HE will decide if i am over the line or not.

i guess these asshats are just lucky i am not running the show. and maybe i am lucky, too.

The number one cause of terrorism in the US is allowing Muslims in. Eliminate the Muslims in this country and most terrorism here goes away.

Yes, yes, we wouldn't want them doing THAT..................

Oh wait,

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/564x\/7e\/97\/41\/7e97411b3862b0514128d70fecccefd1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Noticed? Seriously?!

https://www.google.com/search?q=ghalughara

Fight them, yes, the ones who bring war. But dishonor ourselves by acting like the Klan? Not on my watch.

Last edited:
I think they have all the inspiration needed. Anything we do is used as rationalization to attack simply because of who we are.

Fight them, yes, the ones who bring war. But dishonor ourselves by acting like the Klan? Not on my watch.

the Klan.....nah....that would be being FAR too kind......

our boy vlad here developed the perfect Islamic terrorist deterrent centuries ago...

main-qimg-89854cf7c1d6e3241bd6c69f7084e4b5-c.jpg

I tried to find it but there is a video of Obama at a news conference defending his immigration policy on the Syrian refugees and he says something along the lines of “”what are y’all so worried about these people are safe they don’t want to hurt us””. As his preacher would say...... “Looks like his chickens are coming home to roost!”

--------------------------------
And then we inspire them to seek out and slaughter whomsoever might resist the word of Islam, Ali or Mohammed presiding.

I have nothing against targeting and eliminating known terrorists who have or who are about ready to commit murderous acts.

In fact, it's a mandate from God that the strong should righteously protect the weak from the tyranny of evil men.

But I am fairly certain that we earn God's opprobrium and legitimize the wrath of Islamofascists when we engage in bacon and booze rhetoric against them.

Otherwise, we're no better, and God would rightly judge us so.

------------------------------------------------------

I have not visited but as I understand Tehran is a very civil and disiplined. As were other Muslim cities a few years bback.. Most of the Muslim folks Ive met here seem very civil and disiplined. Yet I remember the story a member here told about being accepted into the business and almost marrying the daughter of a Muslim business man in the US. t=Then he went to work the morning after 911 and the old boy was just jumping with glee. He decided to back off if I recall. So its a slippery slope, one we nust tread carefully.

But hell, "War is good bsiness", eh, as lond as McDonnell Dougless gets far its all good.

the Klan.....nah....that would be being FAR too kind......

our boy vlad here developed the perfect Islamic terrorist deterrent centuries ago...

the stakesre shorter and they were tossed on them back first through the bowels, essentially the same as dis empoweling, but they couldnt get off the stake and could live for a day or two. Naty way to die.