• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I just had an aneurysm

because the loopy bastard really thinks he is something. some people have to learn the hard way i guess.

break out the popcorn, this shit is going to be fun to watch.
Is he planning on bringing his “range chair” to the boog?

I’d say (after accidentally admitting, on video while here in Louisville, that they are now getting paid for this) that Hillary has already mailed him his “Thank for your martyrdom for the cause” letter.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Holy crap, this guy is even worse than Voda Tactical :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone looked up his military history? Is he stolen valor?

Did you all notice how he was fumbling around in all his "compartments"?? Wtf am I saying, if I had that much storage, I'd be lost too! LoL! Mac:ROFLMAO::LOL:

@TheGerman

Thanks a lot Das Deutschelander.

Had to clean beer off my screen and woke up my klina Dachshund that also got beer on him.

Where do I start?
What kind of place let that goob on the range?
I would have grabbed that firearm out of his hands safed it and shoved him out the f-ing door without it and drug the f-ing rso out by his ear like a child.

Swinging it around hot.

Should get new rso.

Besides the stupidity and lack of an rso did any of you happen to notice the six bullet holes in the barricade next to him.

If you watch for a second or two you can see all the way through.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
Such an inspiration to society, he really should be the leader of his own free nation.

Its be an honor to call this grand Poomba motherfucker el Presidente.

Besides the stupidity and lack of an rso did any of you happen to notice the six bullet holes in the barricade next to him.

If you watch for a second or two you can see all the way through.

I like how he lays the rifle crosswise on the bench @4:00. I bet the poor bastard on the other side of the partition appreciated that.

It's not like those people aren't prone to NGs.

Reactions: Snuby642 and 1J04
FC8B0E0E-7FB1-42E3-8256-427C14E85991.jpeg

Seems to me that we just need to use an old trick for screwing up the 3rd world guerilla armies... and load up a few hundred rounds of various calibers with full-casings of Bullseye....

And then slip the ammo to these "Geniuses." Worked great in places where ammo was scarce and few legitimate folks would use it. Random magazines and rounds found their way into the 'right' guns real fast!

How do we organize an Ammo Donation to help out the cause? In every box is an Easter Egg loaded with Bullseye!

Sirhr
I worked for a retired Green Beret that would do that, they carried a bullet puller and a hand seater and when they found ammo caches they would pack cases full of C-4 and mix them back with the rest.

I am sure the left must have some that are proficient. They will send these out as easy targets (cannon fodder) and as they are picked off, the proficient will try identify the sources of fire. :)

I am sure the left must have some that are proficient. They will send these out as easy targets (cannon fodder) and as they are picked off, the proficient will try identify the sources of fire. :)
The left might have some that are proficient, but somebody that was - wouldn’t be caught dead in the middle of that NFAC pack of monkeys.

Seems to me that we just need to use an old trick for screwing up the 3rd world guerilla armies... and load up a few hundred rounds of various calibers with full-casings of Bullseye....

And then slip the ammo to these "Geniuses." Worked great in places where ammo was scarce and few legitimate folks would use it. Random magazines and rounds found their way into the 'right' guns real fast!

How do we organize an Ammo Donation to help out the cause? In every box is an Easter Egg loaded with Bullseye!

Sirhr

Operation Eldest Son. RVN, Laos, Cambodia. ‘67-‘69

Don’t listen to these retards Grandmaster Jay! They don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about! Your videos are AWESOME!

None of these bitches can shoot their ARs that well totally blind. They’re just too stupid to understand that your sunglasses are completely blacked out, and that your targets reflect your mastery of the NFAC Force! It is only their ignorance and racism that prevents them from seeing the truth, and understanding that your Grandmaster title was earned through your mastery of the Force.
CVmQ4NrW4AQIX-L.jpg

He shoots a handgun better than he shoots his AR.

That's not a Sgt. Major collar device he's wearing on his underoos (yea, it's very similar to one), that's an NFAC, Grand Master badge. I understand why Heavy Duty Country might be confused and ignorant about it, but don't make me laugh! The Army stole that badge from the NFAC, not the other way around.

Last edited:
He shoots a handgun better than he shoots his AR.

That's not a Sgt. Major collar device he's wearing on his underoos (yea, it's very similar to one), that's an NFAC, Grand Master badge. I understand why Heavy Duty Country might be confused and ignorant about it, but don't make me laugh! The Army stole that badge from the NFAC, not the other way around.
Pretty hard to believe anybody could shoot a long-gun worse than a handgun unless the sights are way, way off. I shot a buddy's 30 carbine that had to have full windage to shoot anywhere close to on target...btw...NOT a mil-surplus carbine.

Don’t listen to these retards Grandmaster Jay! They don’t know what the fuck they’re talking about! Your videos are AWESOME!

None of these bitches can shoot their ARs that well totally blind. They’re just too stupid to understand that your sunglasses are completely blacked out, and that your targets reflect your mastery of the NFAC Force! It is only their ignorance and racism that prevents them from seeing the truth, and understanding that your Grandmaster title was earned through your mastery of the Force.
CVmQ4NrW4AQIX-L.jpg
LOL.

Grandmasturbater.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
I like how he lays the rifle crosswise on the bench @4:00. I bet the poor bastard on the other side of the partition appreciated that.

It's not like those people aren't prone to NGs.
It happens!!

These folks are actually serious and take themselves seriously ... completely F*&*^ in the head.

These folks are actually serious and take themselves seriously ... completely F*&*^ in the head.
What if...and hear me out...what if they are the ones who are actually doing it right and we are all the wrong ones?

Stupid people don’t know that they’re stupid. ...so what if we’re actually stupid and they are right?

::inception train horn noise::
😂😂😂

“Jet, jet, jet
Was your father as bold as a sergeant major?
Well, how come he told you
That you were hardly old enough yet
And Jet, I thought the major was a lady suffragette“

Reactions: johnnycat