• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

I’m beginning to think he does not like us
I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot.
Shit, I enjoy humor as much as anyone; But, I cant help but notice that not many of you have anything clever to say; Most of you can only express vulgarity.
Your first impulse is to be anonymous.
You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough.
You are of immature (as it gets), underdeveloped lives and bitter cunts. Why would anyone really value what a vulger boy who hides, has to say? If I can't respect you, what comes out of your mouth is noise.

I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot.
Shit, I enjoy humor as much as anyone; But, I cant help but notice that not many of you have anything clever to say; Most of you can only express vulgarity.
You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough.
You are of immature (as it gets), underdeveloped lives and bitter cunts. Why would anyone really value what a vulger boy who hides, has to say? If I can't respect you, what comes out of your mouth is noise.

"Not appreciated "

Wtf???

A sub moa Tavor 7 i thought that was a 1.5-2 MOA gun at best!

Thread hijacking aside 6.5 creed seems to give a fairly significant boost to suppression according to the pewscience reviews I have seen for suppressors with reviews on both 6.5 Creed and .308 bolt guns.

Maybe just give it a try for a bit until you can rebarrel?

Can you expound on the suppression bit

Lets see, lots of hogs, deer, squirrels, fish, edible plants and wild fruits, what more does a fellow need?

ED811CC6-C2EE-40DA-A3E2-BEDD7597CF16.jpeg

Next time we have a depression / food chain breakdown ALL that stuff will be gone.

I thing people underestimate the power of modern agriculture.

Almost as good as the citiots that are gonna go live in the mountains/rural areas when SHTF

View attachment 7642573

Next time we have a depression / food chain breakdown ALL that stuff will be gone.

I thing people underestimate the power of modern agriculture.

Almost as good as the citiots that are gonna go live in the mountains/rural areas when SHTF
Were I live WE DO HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE. SO, I suppose I am neither retarded or trolling.

This afternoon, my wife feasted on the fish I caught Saturday. After supper this evening (which included venison, which I harvested and processed and packaged) I enjoyed the blackberry cobbler which was made from blackberries we picked Sunday morning.

Last edited:
Were I live WE DO HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE. SO, I suppose I am neither retarded or trolling.

This afternoon, my wife feasted on the fish I caught Saturday. After supper this evening (which included venison, which I harvested and processed and packaged) I enjoyed the blackberry cobbler which was made from blackberries we picked Sunday morning.

are you related to the OP?

I think we was moreso referring to the fact that our population with the assistance of modern agriculture has FAR exceeded the ecosystem of our planet so if our supply chains for food were to ever just stop for God knows what reason or even just be dramatically reduced the effects of all those hungry people trying to feed themselves would be a mass extinction level event.

But damn am I jealous that sounds like some good eating haha =)

Since you are serious, I will recipocate. I am mostly screwing with these washed up and washed out losers, who are just bottlenecking up the VA.
I am going to keep the 6.5 and get the 308 and 8.6.
The Tavor and RFB being sub MOA are not satire; The RFB is absolutely sub. I have very low rounds in the Tavor, but, two rounds out of 3 touch; I don't give a shit if the flyer even prints.
Most do not realize that bullpup rifles require a technique that applies to bullpup rifles and stock/cheek weld is harder to get consistent with bullpups. The Tavor might prove me wrong; But, so far I am thrilled with it.

are you related to the OP?

IT. WILL. ALL. BE. GONE

Retarted fo sho

Since you are serious, I will recipocate. I am mostly screwing with these washed up and washed out losers, who are just bottlenecking up the VA.
The Tavor and RFB being sub MOA are not satire; The RFB is absolutely sub. I have very low rounds in the Tavor, but, two rounds out of 3 touch; I don't give a shit if the flyer even prints.
Most do not realize that bullpup rifles require a technique that applies to bullpup rifles and stock/cheek weld is harder to get consistent with bullpups. The Tavor might prove me wrong; But, so far I am thrilled with it.

I was t quoting you. I was quoting the 65 is more quieter than 308

2 out of three touching and don't care if the flyer prints? What does this mean?

Hi,

It means that as long as the other shots are not on the target you do not have to include them in your MOA measurements, lol....

Do you even bullpup bro??
Do you even have a sister wife bro?

You should know this simple ballistics shit...

Sincerely,
Theis

It’s kinda like a poker hand. You take 5 shots. You disregard the two worst shots that didn’t even hit paper, so your down to three shots. Of those three shots you focus on the two that nearly touch, and ignore the flier that isn’t in your two shot group. Then the money shot…
Present your results to a forum of men that count all 10 of a ten shot group as a real promising positive result!!!

‘Cmon Creeky…. You should already know this too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My username is the same name I mail packages with. How else am I supposed to identify myself?

but that being said. What kind of slingshot is it?

I'm still waiting to see the proof of this sub MOA bad ass rifle and super duper suppressor.
Put that shit up on your YouTube channel and give us a link. I'll bet you would get more than 1 subscribers to your YouTube channel son.
2 shot sub MOA is all the rage now boys...

• Haha
Reactions: Judcargile

You are mostly letting your asshole suck buttermilk, cause you came so close to being catswatted by Godzilla, that you may have set a new record around here.

Don't go easy on us, let your hair down and give us the full measure of your awesomeness.

Don't go easy on us, let your hair down and give us the full measure of your awesomeness.

Hi,

You mean like...and I quote "Big objectives with higher magnification get better groups."?

He should make a new thread on that subject alone.

Or this one....and I quote too "The trigger on The RFB is as good as anything I have ever tried before or since. I have sold off everything in my collection from Barretts to NFA; But, The RFB has a utility that nothing else does. I even bought a Tavor 7 last year and can't say it is as good as the RFB."

That needs to be a stand along thread too

Sincerely,
Theis

So all I need is to get bigger obj lenses scopes and my groups will get better? Game on, be on the lookout for a few not for sale/ for sale threads with optics in them. Eventually we will hash out a deal.

Hi,

You mean like...and I quote "Big objectives with higher magnification get better groups."?

He should make a new thread on that subject alone.

Or this one....and I quote too "The trigger on The RFB is as good as anything I have ever tried before or since. I have sold off everything in my collection from Barretts to NFA; But, The RFB has a utility that nothing else does. I even bought a Tavor 7 last year and can't say it is as good as the RFB."

That needs to be a stand along thread too

Sincerely,
Theis
Man, I'm slow. It finally sunk in that he's talking about a Kel-Tec bullpup feeding from FAL mags. He must have got the good one.

IMG_2307.JPG

i thought it was more than just one can that has been reviewed with 6.5 creed but apparently it was just the CGS Hyperion.

not really enough data to say that 6.5 creed is quieter (like i said i thought there was a few 6.5 creed reviews he had done that showed the same thing but was wrong its just one) however its still definitely interesting that switching to 6.5 creed gave a 6 point boost to the suppression rating.

Reactions: deersniper
So a bullpup requires a special cheek weld technique to become a sub moa bullet napper.
This marksmanship concept is impressive and innovative. No doubt few if any of us are aware of this trick.
I suspect you have our attention.

This is the most 'I bite my thumb at you' thing I've ever read on here.

28AED38A-EFB4-4365-9755-F89A4913AD51.png

Pre Ban Cat @Judcargile comments:

"If it will shut you little whiney bitches up"
"If you fucking Marine Corp rejects had any readong comprehension, that might be apparent"
"You clowns are really brave behind your keyboards"
"It is also a shame that some of you are not available to be punched in the face"
"I have a good club, you stolen valor fraud ass bitch"
"Read your inbox champ"
"if I post something here, you filth would just steal it"
"I did not think any of you guys were THAT fucking dumb; But, here we are"
"Doc can be at a park in my town if he finds himself to restless and this Theiss is from KGI AND none of you have the guts to not remain anonymous. Pussies!"
"You have to come to Pratt Park first"
"I am already decorated for an outstanding post and not even a week in. I am the king of this shit"

Post Ban Cat Judcargile comments:

"I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot"
"You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough."
"Since you are serious, I will recipocate. I am mostly screwing with these washed up and washed out losers, who are just bottlenecking up the VA"

Wow what a change of tone and overall comments from one minute to the next amazing how that happens, your definitely a true Badass Jud thats for sure.

You really are a stupid mother fucker aren't you?
You lamented, about your desire to find some of us and dole out some bitch slaps.
That, you retarded horsefucker, is a challenge.
That you issued.
When you were given an address, whether its in Slingshit, Asia or outside your front door, that means YOUR challenge, that your stupid ass issued, has in fact been accepted.
At that point, its all an accepted challenge. When you post later that YOU were challenged and it wasn't a proper challenge cause you had to water the dogs or feed the hoggs or fuck your sister.....well at that point you are the pussy.
Are you even old enough to shit brown?!? You are SOOOO brave. Big man!!!!
You know what?
It’s kinda like a poker hand. You take 5 shots. You disregard the two worst shots that didn’t even hit paper, so your down to three shots. Of those three shots you focus on the two that nearly touch, and ignore the flier that isn’t in your two shot group. Then the money shot…
Present your results to a forum of men that count all 10 of a ten shot group as a real promising positive result!!!

‘Cmon Creeky…. You should already know this too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So a bullpup requires a special cheek weld technique to become a sub moa bullet napper.
This marksmanship concept is impressive and innovative. No doubt few if any of us are aware of this trick.
I suspect you have our attention.
Not a gigantic revelation to note that a consistent sight picture is as
Pre Ban Cat @Judcargile comments:

"If it will shut you little whiney bitches up"
"If you fucking Marine Corp rejects had any readong comprehension, that might be apparent"
"You clowns are really brave behind your keyboards"
"It is also a shame that some of you are not available to be punched in the face"
"I have a good club, you stolen valor fraud ass bitch"
"Read your inbox champ"
"if I post something here, you filth would just steal it"
"I did not think any of you guys were THAT fucking dumb; But, here we are"
"Doc can be at a park in my town if he finds himself to restless and this Theiss is from KGI AND none of you have the guts to not remain anonymous. Pussies!"
"You have to come to Pratt Park first"
"I am already decorated for an outstanding post and not even a week in. I am the king of this shit"

Post Ban Cat Judcargile comments:

"I could not sleep at night if I sold any of you derilicts so much as a slingshot"
"You give me an address halfway across the fucking country and then strut around like you have properly challenged somebody. OOOOooooo, you are SO tough."
"Since you are serious, I will recipocate. I am mostly screwing with these washed up and washed out losers, who are just bottlenecking up the VA"

Wow what a change of tone and overall comments from one minute to the next amazing how that happens, your definitely a true Badass Jud thats for sure.
Odd; I have not changed my mind. I am quite sure.
I do, however, would like to update that PR is inbound and you guys have me considering doing a video on bulllpup.
Whomever posted that pic of my RFB (2008) illustrates the advantage of an adequate cheek rest for reference. In my opinion, the lack of reference for cheek/stock repeatability is why the majority of men fail to squeeze full accuracy. I also used two lots of ammo ever in 308.
I have owned Steyr SSGPIIK,1999 HS Precision TTD, 2002, Armalite Super SASS, 2008, RFB, 2008 and Tavor 7 2020.
Both bolt guns only FGMM 168. SASS on up have had same and S&B Match 168. The S&B had to be crimped. I have reloaded and gotten same size groups. I have gone out to 500 yards with the RFB and post solution, it takes em out. The RFB is maybe the best trigger that I ever felt and with the longer piston and no adjustment assembly over the piston and suppressed, it runs like a sewing machine. 2 diglt serial #
I only got the Tavor because I can clear potential misfeeds faster and Tavor is proven.

i thought it was more than just one can that has been reviewed with 6.5 creed but apparently it was just the CGS Hyperion.

not really enough data to say that 6.5 creed is quieter (like i said i thought there was a few 6.5 creed reviews he had done that showed the same thing but was wrong its just one) however its still definitely interesting that switching to 6.5 creed gave a 6 point boost to the suppression rating.
No.... the op designed his baffles

Are you even old enough to shit brown?!? You are SOOOO brave. Big man!!!!
You know what?

Not a gigantic revelation to note that a consistent sight picture is as

Odd; I have not changed my mind. I am quite sure.
I do, however, would like to update that PR is inbound and you guys have me considering doing a video on bulllpup.
Whomever posted that pic of my RFB (2008) illustrates the advantage of an adequate cheek rest for reference. In my opinion, the lack of reference for cheek/stock repeatability is why the majority of men fail to squeeze full accuracy. I also used two lots of ammo ever in 308.
I have owned Steyr SSGPIIK,1999 HS Precision TTD, 2002, Armalite Super SASS, 2008, RFB, 2008 and Tavor 7 2020.
Both bolt guns only FGMM 168. SASS on up have had same and S&B Match 168. The S&B had to be crimped. I have reloaded and gotten same size groups. I have gone out to 500 yards with the RFB and post solution, it takes em out. The RFB is maybe the best trigger that I ever felt and with the longer piston and no adjustment assembly over the piston and suppressed, it runs like a sewing machine. 2 diglt serial #
I only got the Tavor because I can clear potential misfeeds faster and Tavor is proven.
ENOUGH !

1620327116893.png
C7C8CD66-26D3-4FF9-BEFE-34709F8317B2.jpeg.jpg