• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

this thread perfectly represent Q owners
I can come up with some gripes about Q; But, they are doing an awful lot right. They have had no problems paying the bills during the Trunp era market and one of very few companies that venture out. KB may not be the most winning personality; But, he is not hiding behind an avatar.

I like a little pussy doncha all like pussy
I prefer Poosay. I always thought of it as fancy pussy.
1Lrto5jt_400x400.jpg

I think you guys give Judcargile way too much credit. He's not even to the entertaining level of Budley, much less Gecko45. Really, the most entertaining things in this thread have been the humorous anecdotes Theis pulled from the ether. He could at least ask the German to critique his gear or something. Other than the usual face punching threats, he's kinda lame.

Reactions: 1moaoff
I think you guys give Judcargile way too much credit. He's not even to the entertaining level of Budley, much less Gecko45. Really, the most entertaining things in this thread have been the humorous anecdotes Theis pulled from the ether. He could at least ask the German to critique his gear or something. Other than the usual face punching threats, he's kinda lame.
I want to hear more about his Karate CV and especially more about his dog training experience.

Yet, here we are

With the PX being pay to play now does the OP even get anything for us catapulting him to 100 posts? Reach around from some of frank’s Twitter buddies? Dutch rudder and a moist towlette?

As for video games, I bought a Nintendo and Duke Nukem about 20 something years ago and returned it on the third day. It really is important to me that people who believe they have to be anonymous approve of me and especially how I got here. I do know that if you knew just who it is you were trying to look down on, you would not be proud of anything that you have posted here. None of this is important. The idea is that men get together to exchange ideas and experiences. The goal is to learn. The problem is that too many actually start to see themselves as a community. I get that folks pay dues to post on the PX. I get that I should have worded my post more clearly. Hell, I was ready to pull the pin on this bitch before it had a dozen comments. I did not find the delete button. Not a big deal, some have seen the point of my post and I have my issue resolved. I accepted reasons to have 6.5 and I saw reasons to get a 308 barrel. I did not come here to be part of a community. 90% of the points contested here came from cowards who want to pick and choose what to post about you; Yet, they hide. The best part of being Jud Cargile is that I dont even want to be anyone else and have never wished for a do over. I did not get where I am now by doing everything right. I am here because God made it right. It is good being King!
6FB67158-9A50-48A8-8D1B-BB1DE7E598AD.gif

When the true zombie acropolis or any other major firearm ownership crisis comes, the firearm for me is a flintlock, 12 ga double barrel shotgun. With a good supply of lead stocked in and flints and if necessary, the makings of black powder, and with the game present around our home and the difficulty of the blm/antifa types to get here, I’ll be ready. (Need to remember to get some salt, lots of salt.)

Lets see, lots of hogs, deer, squirrels, fish, edible plants and wild fruits, what more does a fellow need?
Pussy.

Is this still available?

It appears so. Like said, above somewhere ,not matter how many times this turd gets flushed ,it seems to keep coming back up........a persistent turd it is .

:rolleyes: The entire SH community is watching you dig your own grave with every new post that you tip toe around hoping Ban Cat wont pounce on you like a mouse in the alley. Now I hear your going to start winning over the SH community with a Sister Wife story or something...?
Is it wrong that I've been waiting for the story....and kinda wanted to see pics?

• Love
Reactions: BoltRunner
Can somebody meet me at Pratt Park with a barrel wrench?
You do realize that you fucked away an opportunity to learn and benefit from some of the people on this site don't you?

I mean, by the 7th grade you should have learned how to take a comment from strangers, good or bad.

And while I'm absolutely nobody on this site, I've traded, bought and sold, given away a couple of items, talked on the phone to several guys here in an effort to learn more.

These guys are a rare breed for sure, even the assholes will help you out as long as you ask intelligent questions.

Bonus points for a clever rejoinder.

You sir, missed an opportunity indeed.

So, just post pics of this sister wife thing you have going, it's really all you have left.

Hi,

1. Those of you all that are hoping he is trolling...........sadly he is this retarded with the abundance of imaginary skills in real life too!!
Get him to tell you the story of how he was planning to open an armed security company in the Philippines along with training Philippine SF units but doesn't know what DDTC stands for.

2. The only PUSSY in this thread is the OP himself!! He threatens to slap people in the mouth here but a guy that and I quote "stole his investment and left him for dead" has not been slapped yet by the OP. So pretty sure Dud Jud isn't up for slapping a damn thing.

3. "Baffles designed to stabilize bullets better than the barrel".....Enough, just stop. That is in top3 of dumbest shit ever posted on the www....just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

4. "Larger objective and higher magnification scopes give better groups"...Once again...Enough, just stop.....just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

5. "KelTec" trigger better than everything else"...Once again....Enough, just stop.....just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

6. "If you all knew who you were talking to you would not be proud"...WTF does that mean because I know exactly who I have replied to and am pretty proud, lol.

Sincerely,
Theis

You do realize that you fucked away an opportunity to learn and benefit from some of the people on this site don't you?

I mean, by the 7th grade you should have learned how to take a comment from strangers, good or bad.

And while I'm absolutely nobody on this site, I've traded, bought and sold, given away a couple of items, talked on the phone to several guys here in an effort to learn more.

These guys are a rare breed for sure, even the assholes will help you out as long as you ask intelligent questions.

Bonus points for a clever rejoinder.

You sir, missed an opportunity indeed.

So, just post pics of this sister wife thing you have going, it's really all you have left.
I find it pretty presumptuous that you and your clique somehow believe that you hold special knowledge just as I do that you assume being @ where it took me 35 years to get. Do you want to put money on it?! You pick the comparison we have judged to an impartial member of your community.
Let me tell you little entitled fucks one thing, reputation is what people (some) say about you; Character is best seen in what a person does!