• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I lusted for The Fix rifle; I just do not want the caliber I got.

Fresh out of the sin bin and looking for more. Which Hansen brother do you identify as?

8997CDC3-27F7-43AF-9E34-1FF451C5F90D.jpeg

The problem with slackers is they miss opportunities and you missed the opportunity to at least sound informed. I cant quite blame you though; Every low life in this forum had been standing in line to piss on this thread. Who wants to read page after page of this.........I don't even know how to articulate what this was; But, you missed out that I have one of the most in demand rifles in our generation with a PR CF in 308 AND Q might not only comp me an 8.6 barrel, but, read my resume and interview me for at least a consultancy position. ;) I have the 308. I am waiting on the other stuff.

Some responders here are like me, in that firearms are more interesting than most anything else; They understood where I was. You also do not know that I am keeping my 6.5 barrel as well? Most responses here also reflect no serious study of 8.6BLK, nothing like it before. Did you know that shooting suppressed is my preferred activity?
Tighten your ass up and act like you want to be part of this community. Pay attention
Life is complete... look at this hot mess of rambling bullshit. Its like a modern art masterpeice of self important doesnt know a fucking thing. I want to see this amazing rig please. Pics or it didnt happen, with your form 1 sonic buffer suppressor. I call shenanigans, shenanigans shenanigans!

Reactions: BoltRunner
I posted pics you jacked up, homeless transvestite.
I only read like 6 pages of people reaming you before i chimed in. What page is your 6.5 cargill... i like it, somehow more gay than manbun. I wanna see your feat of probably not state liscenced engineering.

Reactions: BoltRunner
Ahhhhhh... Just got comfy, grabbed a cold 16oz refreshment, turned the lights down, wife's making snacks... Just waiting for the Judcargile/BanCat movie to start... Proceed

Attachments

• 20210701_193219.jpg
    20210701_193219.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The problem with slackers is they miss opportunities and you missed the opportunity to at least sound informed. I cant quite blame you though; Every low life in this forum had been standing in line to piss on this thread. Who wants to read page after page of this.........I don't even know how to articulate what this was; But, you missed out that I have one of the most in demand rifles in our generation with a PR CF in 308 AND Q might not only comp me an 8.6 barrel, but, read my resume and interview me for at least a consultancy position. ;) I have the 308. I am waiting on the other stuff.

Some responders here are like me, in that firearms are more interesting than most anything else; They understood where I was. You also do not know that I am keeping my 6.5 barrel as well? Most responses here also reflect no serious study of 8.6BLK, nothing like it before. Did you know that shooting suppressed is my preferred activity?
Tighten your ass up and act like you want to be part of this community. Pay attention
Q wouldn’t touch you with a 20ft pole. Comp a barrel and consider you for a consultancy? Dude. You’re a true Walter Mitty. Everybody please give Jud a round of applause for being a Legend here on the Hide.

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels or The Jerk Steve Martin Meme's would have worked in this thread no problem :ROFLMAO:

You know how before you meet a chick for the first time, if you're not a caveman, you do a pit check before you meet her? This is my daily internet pit check. Sometimes it stinks, sometimes its good to go.

Q wouldn’t touch you with a 20ft pole. Comp a barrel and consider you for a consultancy? Dude. You’re a true Walter Mitty. Everybody please give Jud a round of applause for being a Legend here on the Hide.
You sure?! I am sure Larry would give me a stellar recommendation!

I did it. I found an audio recording of one of judds self defence courses.

Yeah I used to hang out with Larry Potterfield, Jerry Miculek, Robert Oneill, Abe Lincoln, and Major Scott McCoy... We used to have a few beers and talk about the good ole Black OPS CIA days. We had a pretty hairy mission to kill a Columbian drug lord one time, man we barely got out with our skin. All those guys will give me a stellar recommendation though just ask em :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Stoweit