• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I met Karen today, got the ASS, may have said bad words--

I got my truck serviced this AM. I was first in line, early, and the engine was hot so I would get a good drain.
Suzy, the Service Writer, was there to greet me with a Big smile on her face. My truck was in and draining before the actual opening hour for that shop.
It is a small town and I have known Suzy since she was in diapers.
Suzy told me that Karen had a total meltdown and was crying after I left yesterday, and continued to cry til. Karen's "husband" came down and picked her up. as she sobbed on.
Turns out that Karen is a recent transplant from California, Goddamn I hate people like that,
What do they expect moving to East Bumfuck Colorado???
Suzy knows some shit about cussin but did tell me that had my words been directed at her she would probably cry too and she is a tough woman.

All is well in River City. FM is proud of himself and ready for the next one.

The Subaru is still on the lot waiting to be picked up.
The Subaru should have been the give away......no sane prerson owns one of them.

I got to meet Karen this AM. She really gave me a case of the ASS. It is really stupid as Karen was in no risk, she was upwind, conversation took place at 20-25 feet. and I didn't want to talk to her, my business was with the Service Writer of that Shop.

I drove up to the service line, left it running, and got out and walked NO more than 3 steps forward, just in front of the engine, Suzy, the service writer, was checking Karen's Subaru in for an oil change but Karen didn't know what kind of Oil she want.,,,,##,, Waited, and when the time was right I asked the Service Writer how busy she was? We were 20 or more feet apart, and I never left that spot.

She hollered out, "Mike, it will be 2-3 hours." and I hollered back, " OK, maybe in the morning?" and she gave me a thumbs up.

I turned around to leave and!!! Karen, the stupid cunt driving the Suburu hollered at me, "SIR+"#< Where is your mask?", I froze--
"SIR" said snottily," Where is your mask?" shocked the shit out of me, again-
A conversation took place. It was a MutherFucker. Where I pointed out that we were 20 feet apart and she was upwind, and I was leaving anyway, But HELL FUCKIN NO?!!? this festered Old Snatch kept pushin it,Hollerin, Screamin, about Masks and, " I left that truck running' and Fuckin up the air, and I should be more responsible." and--Advancing towards me all along.
Ended up at the front of my truck, where I started the conversation at first, and Karen had advanced on me, whereupon, I let the Batty Bitch know she was in My Space, pointed out to her on the ground how far she had come towards me and that her car was 25-30 feet ahead of where we stood. and then I asked her with my most swavey and de-boner vernacular,

"Are you, stupid crazy, cunt, just out here for a fight? Look where we are and ask me who the aggressor is here?" full well ready and pissed. then I lit into her with a barrage of some of the nastiest shit I know, but I didn't slap the painted up Mary Kay Whore. God knows I wanted to, really bad. but held my cool.

When done with my tirade of bad things to say, Bitch Cunt started crying, cried and ran away, and mentioned something about the most foul mouthed blasphemer in the world.

Damn, it came close and out of the Blue. Glad the Slut didn't have a gun. Hope your day started better. FM

@Threadcutter308 in the future, I can only award a second party Orson if you speak the words "make it so, number one". 😁

Bravo Mike!
giphy.gif

I got my truck serviced this AM. I was first in line, early, and the engine was hot so I would get a good drain.
Suzy, the Service Writer, was there to greet me with a Big smile on her face. My truck was in and draining before the actual opening hour for that shop.
It is a small town and I have known Suzy since she was in diapers.
Suzy told me that Karen had a total meltdown and was crying after I left yesterday, and continued to cry til. Karen's "husband" came down and picked her up. as she sobbed on.
Turns out that Karen is a recent transplant from California, Goddamn I hate people like that,
What do they expect moving to East Bumfuck Colorado???
Suzy knows some shit about cussin but did tell me that had my words been directed at her she would probably cry too and she is a tough woman.

All is well in River City. FM is proud of himself and ready for the next one.

The Subaru is still on the lot waiting to be picked up.
You were nicer to the pig than I would have been lol. Then again, being in commifornia im surrounded by these fat, ugly, entitled assholes all the time.

In Washington she could have pressed charges against you. I got tired of the BS treatment at Subway on base back in the 1990's and the cops showed up looking for me.

I hate bitches.

I got to meet Karen this AM. She really gave me a case of the ASS. It is really stupid as Karen was in no risk, she was upwind, conversation took place at 20-25 feet. and I didn't want to talk to her, my business was with the Service Writer of that Shop.

I drove up to the service line, left it running, and got out and walked NO more than 3 steps forward, just in front of the engine, Suzy, the service writer, was checking Karen's Subaru in for an oil change but Karen didn't know what kind of Oil she want.,,,,##,, Waited, and when the time was right I asked the Service Writer how busy she was? We were 20 or more feet apart, and I never left that spot.

She hollered out, "Mike, it will be 2-3 hours." and I hollered back, " OK, maybe in the morning?" and she gave me a thumbs up.

I turned around to leave and!!! Karen, the stupid cunt driving the Suburu hollered at me, "SIR+"#< Where is your mask?", I froze--
"SIR" said snottily," Where is your mask?" shocked the shit out of me, again-
A conversation took place. It was a MutherFucker. Where I pointed out that we were 20 feet apart and she was upwind, and I was leaving anyway, But HELL FUCKIN NO?!!? this festered Old Snatch kept pushin it,Hollerin, Screamin, about Masks and, " I left that truck running' and Fuckin up the air, and I should be more responsible." and--Advancing towards me all along.
Ended up at the front of my truck, where I started the conversation at first, and Karen had advanced on me, whereupon, I let the Batty Bitch know she was in My Space, pointed out to her on the ground how far she had come towards me and that her car was 25-30 feet ahead of where we stood. and then I asked her with my most swavey and de-boner vernacular,

"Are you, stupid crazy, cunt, just out here for a fight? Look where we are and ask me who the aggressor is here?" full well ready and pissed. then I lit into her with a barrage of some of the nastiest shit I know, but I didn't slap the painted up Mary Kay Whore. God knows I wanted to, really bad. but held my cool.

When done with my tirade of bad things to say, Bitch Cunt started crying, cried and ran away, and mentioned something about the most foul mouthed blasphemer in the world.

Damn, it came close and out of the Blue. Glad the Slut didn't have a gun. Hope your day started better. FM
That’s some hero level shit, right there!

Reactions: FishinGuns
I must have missed part of the story Mike. Was she crying because you hurt her feelings, because you went into great detail of all the things you’d like to do to Oprah, or the realization that you weren’t willing to do them to her???

How do you know if she is a cunt, I don't think she's that warm inside or deep?

I hate bitches like that.

Here is my take on the word Karen.

I have decided that I am not going to use it. I don't use racially aligned first names as a slur against a person for anyone. As in I don't all African men Leroy, or Asian women Lian and so on.

I want to use it, I love the word cunt, but it is hard to use it in public. So it would be nice to have a word you could use if you had to.

So I'll keep rocking cunt, as it is more offensive to all women.

Karen is a racial stereo type for a bitchy white woman, but I don't think it does anyone of European ancestry any good to use it.

I have two Black co-workers, both of them do not use the N word. I have been in the presence of other Americans of African decent and heard them use it. My two co-workers always look at me and then appologize.

For a while it was ok to call super white dudes Chad. Also a bullshit thing to allow if you are white.

I was a Sailor for 20 years, nothing offends me. I just think we need to do what is right to ensure that white's are not villainized anymore than we already are.

Cunt, bitch, whore she was all of those.
Yep.....I see it as a racial slur towards my own skin color. I dont do it to other skin colors and wont do it to my own.

BUT im tired of masks, cunts, bitches, pussies all the like. I need my own island! I want the 70s and 80s back!!!!

I was verbally assaulted by an 80yr old Karen at the grocery store a couple of hours ago....
I go shop for my 85yr old parents groceries because neither of them can get out of their house.

She was apparently offended by the logo on my shirt. I’m not sure what all she was going on about, but I didn’t respond to her at all. I pushed my cart to continue shopping, then she got back in front of me to try to continue her screeching. I simply turned around and pushed it the other way.

Her last parting shot was “You’re going the wrong way!” LOL
(One-way arrows in aisles)

75AEAC1D-214C-484C-915E-C3AA71F50A78.jpeg

WTF is with these people?

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
The big C word will shut the majority of Karens down, scorched earth is my approach to these individuals
While of course standing over the top of her to shout her down would have felt good, I just wasn’t going there with somebody’s old gramma that’s probably ready to keel over any day now anyway. She can go back to her bridge club and tell them how she put that damned “right wing extremist” in his place. LOL

No skin off my nuts.

Reactions: Darryle