• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes I must be surrounded by fudds

Is that him? A sky pilot? ??

We have had several preacher trolls recently.

Mall Ninja perhaps but not a troll, neither by the original meaning or the new SJW meaning.

This thread is getting embarrassing now, like a bunch on teenager girls picking on the uncool girl.

I think this is exactly what we are dealing with.
If you have seen the discord on thread after thread you would think differently.
DC602B04-3F5F-4E83-9C30-DB6BB0D0C2BA.png

• Love
Reactions: 1J04 and abn31c
Mall Ninja perhaps but not a troll, neither by the original meaning or the new SJW meaning.

This thread is getting embarrassing now, like a bunch on teenager girls picking on the uncool girl.

Are you triggered?

The people dissing a VFG on an AR have no idea why they are useful and how they are useful. And since they don't know, they say stupid things about them. Because...they are FUDDs.

Yup.

Granted, I only run one on my 3 gun setup because aluminum handguards get stupid hot after 2-3 mags in 2 minutes.

Pistol has a afg because I like to keep my fingers and it's the only ar I have shorter than 18". Easy to reach for the 15" handguards forgetting it's only 7" and get a little too far out.

Yup.

Granted, I only run one on my 3 gun setup because aluminum handguards get stupid hot after 2-3 mags in 2 minutes.

Pistol has a afg because I like to keep my fingers and it's the only ar I have shorter than 18". Easy to reach for the 15" handguards forgetting it's only 7" and get a little too far out.

How dare you talk about the original subject, can't you see we are balls deep in troll trotting?

• Love
Reactions: RTH1800 and abn31c
How dare you talk about the original subject, can't you see we are balls deep in troll trotting?
Actually original topic is about a scope and reactions of what I chose to put it on temporarily (hence the reason why this is in the rifle scope thread).

It has been highly entertaining seeing where this has derailed to.

Btw @308pirate actually says some good things to say every now and then. Centuriator? Not so much.

Reactions: abn31c
I first came into this thread when it was just the OP's post and I've been following it with interest to see how far this thread could be derailed. Thank you, gentlemen! Your work here is complete!

Sorry, I have to be the bearer of bad (good) news.
It's not derailed yet. This train barely has its first wheel lifted.

Yeah, it appears that someone has cut a hole in the fence that surrounds the bear pit, but only a few of the inmates have noticed and slipped away. ?
Yep, and those guy's are assholes. We need a wall, with a big beautiful door!

Garandman was a preacher iirc. And one other banned troll. What is going on with them lately?

Key word there is "preacher", not Pastor, Father, Rabbi or any other actual title.

Sorry, Mike, but Garandman seems to be ordained:

Not so much Picklebunny, so far as I know.

Bullshit. We all know that the VFG is ONLY to be used when doing the 1990's swat crouch walk, which you should be doing 110% of the time, all of the time, even on leap years, during RET/CQB/Ninja Ops. Duh. Also, elbows are supposed to be up in order to not only pinch the rifle into the shoulder pocket, but to allow your armpit hair to serve as a wind flag to your spotter. Fuckin amateur hour.

Stop telling them our secrets!

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
If there was room I might try to put it on my Beretta u22 neos. Just for laughs though. It might be entertaining to see what they think of that. Especially after I get my 22 takedown approved. Then they would definitely flip out.
Not usable as pictured (grooves are spaced wrong and are wrong shape. Scope is floating on the top). Figured it might add to this train wreck.
20190912_125859.jpg

Not usable as pictured (grooves are spaced wrong and are wrong shape. Scope is floating on the top). Figured it might add to this train wreck.
View attachment 7146349

That scope looks underpowered for that firearm, you need at least 35x mag on the top end. Also you are going to have to mount some kind of forward rail for you night vision.

What that really needs is a vertical grip, otherwise you're not playing with the cool kids.

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
I'm not sure what's worse, the fact they thought this was a good idea, or that they made a video to show it off.