• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors I need a bali-song who/where should I get one from

mjs_408

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2005
Mason City, IA
Title says it all, I want a bali-song and want to know if you have one, where did you get it.

I know about the benchmade 42. I have searched all over for a spyderco spyderfly, and it doesnt appear microtech makes ther bali-song style knives any more.

Looking for a steel/al/ti frame with g-10 scales if at all possiable.

Re: I need a bali-song who/where should I get one from

Like I said, I know about they spyderco and benchmade, but who else.

The last one I bought was from Cold Steel but they went wussie and deleted the butterfly due to political pressure on the Left Coast. Now they have a knife that looks like a Butterfly but requires both hands (WTF ?). My other 3 Bali-songs are Benchmade and pre-Benchmade. My friend out in "Lost Wages" has the CS now.

Just did a search and cutleryshoppeDOTcom has some in stock. Even a SzaboFly.

I see cutleryshoppe has benchmade 42 with g-10 scales, thats nice. I might have to pick me up one of them. Ive never been a fan out aluminum scales/frames after my first pocket knife(beretta airlight) cut the shit out of me when I slip all the AL scales

take a look at bladeforums.com there are a ton over there, and there is a whole sub forum on this knife. Hell, you can get custom Bali's that cost a thousand or more.

I really like them, but Spyderco no longer sells the Spyderfly, something about a big $$$ fine and "gravity" knife,but I could n't find the article?... They are hard to find these days and mine won't come out of my safe!

There are a few listed here, including some very expensive models:
http://www.balisongcollector.com/index.html

Benchmade is probably your best bet, try your local "surplus" store or a Gun show?...

Cheers,

Bill