• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need a name for a rifle action company. Help me and win.

American Tactical Actions.
Individual models could be called:
Patriot
Pioneer
Westerner
Volunteer
Ranger
Operator
Enforcer
Etc...

The name, TacticalRifles.Net will probably be available shortly.

Ok guys, First off i want to apologies for letting this linger. Things are happening it is much slower than i would have thought initially. There are other factors that will come to light. If for some reason i cannot use a name Free stuff will still be given out. Rest assured an action will be made. You guys have been very helpful and there are some great ideas on here. Be patent and i will deliver. Its a small world and all the pieces will fall in place sometime. Thanks So much for all the ideas. VJJ i will do a limited edition of 1 action named the gaybi just for you. (It however will be very expensive).

Pardon me if it's already here. I didn't read all umpty hundred suggestions. Perigrin Precision( check the spelling) Like the falcon. Fastest falcon in the sky. Deadly hunters. Rare. has a noble ring to it. falcons sound so much better than hawk.

It's the oldest story in the book: a group of guy's get together with big ideas about starting a business, but never end up making the final leap. The OP was relatively enthusiastic and a lot of people jumped on the chance to get free stuff, but most of us really knew there was little chance of this ever bearing fruit.

Now I've read a few. I'll chime in. Maybe he realized a "Strip Club" would be a better investment, and possibly more fun, if he's single. Then I'm definitely looking for a free lap dance. Then again, raising any venture capitol, is tough these days. That's a wall that'll slow ya down. Give him time.

Last edited:
Bump for a good read.....

How about TBCS (this bitch can shoot)

Or HSLA (high speed lead applicator)

Soul Separator

Lead Poison Applicator

Counter Sniper Goes Here⬆️⬆️⬆️

Corn Hole. Corn Holer.

HSIAGTOTNA ( Holy Shit I Am Getting Tired Of The Names Already)

(If the above offended anyone, go back to watching the golf channel)

Wish you luck. Unless you gave up, then I blame Haliburton. HALIBURTON!!!!!!!!

Arrow Actions. ?

The Broadhead, the longbow, different names for different sizes.

Bump for a good read.....

How about TBCS (this bitch can shoot)

Or HSLA (high speed lead applicator)

Soul Separator

Lead Poison Applicator

Counter Sniper Goes Here⬆️⬆️⬆️

Corn Hole. Corn Holer.

HSIAGTOTNA ( Holy Shit I Am Getting Tired Of The Names Already)

(If the above offended anyone, go back to watching the golf channel)

Wish you luck. Unless you gave up, then I blame Haliburton. HALIBURTON!!!!!!!!

Did you say Cornhole LOL?

How about Bughole Actions, maker of bughole capable actions. Company logo of target with one hole and line of bugs flying into it?

Did not go through every page but..

DEAD ON ARMS. (DOA)

If someone already said it apologies..

Rick

Last edited:
Scott, I did not read back much but, RIP. Reaper Industrial Precision. As for my free shit. I'll be over for that 6.5 Creed 20min after you call

Now I've read a few. I'll chime in. Maybe he realized a "Strip Club" would be a better investment, and possibly more fun, if he's single. Then I'm definitely looking for a free lap dance. Then again, raising any venture capitol, is tough these days. That's a wall that'll slow ya down. Give him time.

My suggestion worked for both

Revolutionary Arms

Rifle names along the lines of: Kentucky Rifle, Charleville, Fowler (maybe not...), Liege, Ferguson, etc...

Venator
Latin for hunter.

VLA(Venator Long Action)
VSA (Venator Short Action)

Simple, easy to remember.

Last edited:
Husker Rifle Co.
Husker Arms,Tactical
Sooner Arms, Tactical (probably won't help your Nebraska sales, just sayin')
Big Red Arms, Tactical
Farmer Tan Arms, Tactical (This one is a joke, sounded good after the big red one)

Old Glory Arms
Old Glory actions

Models

RWB - maybe a color name designation for each type of action. Red - short, white - long, blue - magnum

Moultrie - liberty flag
Gadsden - don't tread on me
Eagle

What better than the symbol of which we use to represent our amazing country.

Last edited:
Hard to believe no one though of this already:
Bunghole Action Technologies

Plowshares into swords, or Plow into bungholes.

shouldn't be drinking at work.

RogueActions/Action. Both .com are available. RoguePrecision is not. But check the domain before you set your name in stone.

November Echo(NE) or Night Echo(NE again). great nod to your home state. beats the hell outa Husker. I think Night Echo with cool font would be nice. Or, just Night and model could be Echo(short) Eagle(long) Extreme(Mag) all making NE. yup...your welcome.
Nimrod