• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need some opinions Tactilite T1 or Krieger/BAT

thekubiaks

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2007
39th Parallel
I am getting ready to create another weapon for my shooting pleasure. My objective is a .338LM tack driver for the 1 mile range. I have a couple of options.

One is the Zel Custom Tactilite T1 with a SuperMatch Lothar Walther SS 29" fluted barrel upper for an AR15 lower.

http://www.tactilite.com/tactilite-t1-single-shot-uppers/tactilite-t1-.338-lapua/flypage.tpl.html

OR

I already have a BAT M action/Jewell trigger and can barrel it with a Krieger/Bartlein 29" 1-10 twist on a McMillan A5 stock. I have to get a new bolt for the BAT action ($550), and Vais Muzzlebrake ($250)

Both options are going to cost about $2100 to complete, I have read about the Tactilite T1 50BMG "safety recall" and have been assured by Zel that the issue has been resolved.

If I am going to spend the money, I want the most accuracy. Which option would you go with???

Thanks for the replies!

Re: I need some opinions Tactilite T1 or Krieger/BAT

Bat action as well. For the price of the ar upper I would rather have the savage in 338