• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I need the account Not the Fucking Story

Its actually not any different. Neither F&F nor regular Paypal provides any buyer protections for firearms related purchases. Using regular paypal may give you a false sense of protection, but it's exactly that - false.
WRONG. PP F & F explicitly states there are NO protections of any kind under F & F- PERIOD.

One may or may not get a bit more protection using regular PP, and posters at most of the bigger gun forums have stated they received some sort of protection in a gun related transaction using regular PP.

That's the real world difference.

Reactions: Maggot
WRONG. PP F & F explicitly states there are NO protections of any kind under F & F- PERIOD.

One may or may not get a bit more protection using regular PP, and posters at most of the bigger gun forums have stated they received some sort of protection in a gun related transaction using regular PP.

That's the real world difference.

Protect me daddy protect me. 🤣🤣🤣 Or protect yourself maybe???😱😱😱. I am sure I have done 100 transactions on here with my friends and had narry a problem. We used to like to trade scopes and stocks around quite a bit. I remember a day that when people did something stupid, like get scammed, they were embarrassed to admit it.

Reactions: lash